The Insanity of Voting by Mail

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
It's not the "mail-in" part of "mail-in voting" that's the problem, it's the "mail-out" part.

We are told by the Democratic Party that there is nothing to be concerned about with the head-long march toward mail-in voting.

Of course, it wasn't too long ago when these same Democrats were warning us of the dangers of mail-in voting, but pay no attention to that, they used to pretend they wanted border security.

Nevermind the fact that many countries around the world have banned mail-in voting because of the obvious and wide-open opportunities for voter fraud, we are told that here in America, the practice of sending tens of millions of ballots to every registered voter whether they request them or not and then returning those tens of millions of ballots to the postal service is the only way to ensure a safe and sound election.

BJ -
Democrats are usually against something before they find out how to manipulate that thing to their advantage.
Then they are all for it - Everyone should be!

Better than demanding that thousands of people congregate in unsafe polling places in order to cast a vote.

There is minimal evidence of voter fraud from mail in voting.

OK, let's test this out. Let's begin the "Mail-in Ballot Challenge!"

I want every Democrat, journalist, and Lincoln Project "Republican" to show me how confident they are with this new voting scheme.

It's a simple challenge: Send me your cash.

Yup. Send me $1,000 cash in an envelope marked, "This envelope contains $1,000 in cash."

Email me at [email protected] and I'll give you the address to send the cash.

Take the challenge and prove to me that my precious vote is safe and sound in the hands of USPS.

Never mind the fact that banks and utility companies and even the postal service itself warn you to never send cash in the mail, it's safe. Everything's fine.

Don't worry, when your cash gets to me, I will send it right back to you. I'm not going to keep it. This is just a test to prove how sound our mail-in balloting scheme is.

For the first time in my life I did mail in. With the virus and all I decided to try it. I was kinda nice. I could sit down at my computer and research each candidate before placing my vote.

It's not the "mail-in" part of "mail-in voting" that's the problem, it's the "mail-out" part.

We are told by the Democratic Party that there is nothing to be concerned about with the head-long march toward mail-in voting.

Of course, it wasn't too long ago when these same Democrats were warning us of the dangers of mail-in voting, but pay no attention to that, they used to pretend they wanted border security.

Nevermind the fact that many countries around the world have banned mail-in voting because of the obvious and wide-open opportunities for voter fraud, we are told that here in America, the practice of sending tens of millions of ballots to every registered voter whether they request them or not and then returning those tens of millions of ballots to the postal service is the only way to ensure a safe and sound election.

BJ -
Democrats are usually against something before they find out how to manipulate that thing to their advantage.
I could of sworn I heard some talking head in the background yesterday morning state 30 million Americans will vote by mail before the debates

America's done

BJ -
More jibberish.

You stupid fucks still are claiming that not wanting a 40' concrete wall means not wanting any border security.
I remember when Trump was against mail in voting. But now he is all for it in Florida. Funny chit, right?>

So every voter gets tens of millions of ballots? Who knew?

So, you think people will be mailing in multiple ballots? Like when you claim people vote multiple times at the polls?

This is just another erxample of how Republicasns & their advocates want voter suppression.

Smart people (Democrats) do not want to risk getting the virus at polling places & stupid ass ( OMG OMG OMG a mask????) people will still flocj to the polls to vote Trump..

OK, let's test this out. Let's begin the "Mail-in Ballot Challenge!"

I want every Democrat, journalist, and Lincoln Project "Republican" to show me how confident they are with this new voting scheme.

It's a simple challenge: Send me your cash.

Yup. Send me $1,000 cash in an envelope marked, "This envelope contains $1,000 in cash."

Email me at [email protected] and I'll give you the address to send the cash.

Take the challenge and prove to me that my precious vote is safe and sound in the hands of USPS.

Never mind the fact that banks and utility companies and even the postal service itself warn you to never send cash in the mail, it's safe. Everything's fine.

Don't worry, when your cash gets to me, I will send it right back to you. I'm not going to keep it. This is just a test to prove how sound our mail-in balloting scheme is.
I can beat that

I have voted by mail for years in an envelope clearly marked as a ballot

For the first time in my life I did mail in. With the virus and all I decided to try it. I was kinda nice. I could sit down at my computer and research each candidate before placing my vote.

You weren't allowed to research candidates prior to this?

the difff.jpeg

Absolutely I can. It was really nice to be able to do immediately though.

If Republicans want to insist on restricting mail in voting, they should agree on keeping polling places safe.

Any voter who refuses to wear a mask should be denied access

You mean vote immediately after doing the research?
Do you have memory issues where you couldn't do the research, and then drive to the polling place and remember who to vote for?

You mean vote immediately after doing the research?
Do you have memory issues where you couldn't do the research, and then drive to the polling place and remember who to vote for?

No. But this worked really well. What's the problem? It worked really well.

Our whole voting system is vulnerable to abuse or mishandling of some kind, just because the moment your ballot leaves your hand & given to another, it's out of your control of what happens with it.......whether in person or by mail. And the biggest difference between the two, is that mail in's involve more people that can either 'misplace' ballots or chose not to count them correctly

Better than demanding that thousands of people congregate in unsafe polling places in order to cast a vote.

There is minimal evidence of voter fraud from mail in voting.
This is just another attempt to throw a monkey wrench in the works.
What will happen when the elections results is in dispute because so many voters have been disenfranchised thanks to hold ups in the US Postal Service....the rejection of valid ballots because they didn't have proper signatures or postal time stamps? The 2000 Florida recount will be nothing in comparison to the mess this will create.....and Democrats want that. They want a disputed election so the Speaker can hand pick who is president.

Our whole voting system is vulnerable to abuse or mishandling of some kind, just because the moment your ballot leaves your hand & given to another, it's out of your control of what happens with it.......whether in person or by mail. And the biggest difference between the two, is that mail in's involve more people that can either 'misplace' ballots or chose not to count them correctly

Your argument is that the "greatest country in the world" is now unable to innovate and move into the future.

New Topics

Forum List

Back