The Insanity of Voting by Mail

you just cant admit it when you fuck up .....and you say i cant take criticism like a man?....you are a fucking pussy....yea you showed me up....let me make you feel at home commander....hey dipshit!.....
where was that at? still crawling in the garbage of demofks I see.
if you dont know then once again you were not following the thread....i think we have been through this before jc.....
see the thing is you claimed something not yours. I merely pointed it out that you actually didn't do what you said. so typical.

"Creating an unnecessary assembly point where thousands of people can congregate is insanity."

Creating an unnecessary vehicle for The Democrats to steal an election is beyond insanity and poses not just a personal threat but a National Threat to our very Republic.

If the Democrats steal the election in the manner and magnitude they are planning, the USA that we grew up in will cease to exist.

For the first time in my life I did mail in. With the virus and all I decided to try it. I was kinda nice. I could sit down at my computer and research each candidate before placing my vote.
You do know, don't you, that you can research each candidate before going to the poll and casting your vote?

Sure but this was so easy. I believe we should make voting as easy as possible for as many as possible. It is a Constitutional right after all.

"Creating an unnecessary assembly point where thousands of people can congregate is insanity."

Creating an unnecessary vehicle for The Democrats to steal an election is beyond insanity and poses not just a personal threat but a National Threat to our very Republic.

If the Democrats steal the election in the manner and magnitude they are planning, the USA that we grew up in will cease to exist.
no chain of custody. zip

For the first time in my life I did mail in. With the virus and all I decided to try it. I was kinda nice. I could sit down at my computer and research each candidate before placing my vote.
You do know, don't you, that you can research each candidate before going to the poll and casting your vote?

Sure but this was so easy. I believe we should make voting as easy as possible for as many as possible. It is a Constitutional right after all.
it's always been available. your argument goes out with the trash because of that. people don't vote because they are disinterested. you're factually wrong yet again.

Describe why to you, it should be easy, seems as if it shouldn't be easy, to me. It is a pretty valuable right that deserves more consideration than a push of a button to remain as valuable and revered as it was intended.

Voting for president is not a Constitutional right. The president is elected by the electoral college, which is composed of a few hundred people and how they vote is up to their state. Some states cast all their EC votes according to the majority winner in their state while others allocate them proportionally. In neither case is the voter directly electing the president, and in neither case does the Constitution give them the right to vote. Also, in neither case does Federal law prohibit the elector from casting his vote for Mickey Mouse if he/she wished to do so. Only state law could forbid that.

Last edited:

it's always been available. your argument goes out with the trash because of that. people don't vote because they are disinterested. you're factually wrong yet again.

For whatever reason people do not vote does in no way change or affect what I said. My statement was not a right or wrong statement. It was a statement of what I believe. Voting should be made as easy and convenient as possible.

Describe why to you, it should be easy, seems as if it shouldn't be easy, to me. It is a pretty valuable right that deserves more consideration than a push of a button to remain as valuable and revered as it was intended.

It was intended for every citizen. When you make it hard like closing polling stations and creating long lines you violate that right.

Voting for president is not a Constitutional right. The president is elected by the electoral college, which is composed of a few hundred people and how they vote is up to their state. Some states cast all their EC votes according to the majority winner in their state while others allocate them proportionally. In neither case is the voter directly electing the president, and in neither case does the Constitution give them the right to vote. Also, in neither case does Federal law prohibit the elector from casting his vote for Mickey Mouse if he/she wished to do so. Only state law could forbid that.

Voting is a Constitutional right.

you just cant admit it when you fuck up .....and you say i cant take criticism like a man?....you are a fucking pussy....yea you showed me up....let me make you feel at home commander....hey dipshit!.....
where was that at? still crawling in the garbage of demofks I see.
if you dont know then once again you were not following the thread....i think we have been through this before jc.....
see the thing is you claimed something not yours. I merely pointed it out that you actually didn't do what you said. so typical.
what didnt i do that i said i did?...

Did you miss what I said? You do NOT have a Constitutional right to vote for president. If you believe that you do, please post evidence from the Constitution you do.

Think about about it this way. if you have a Constitutional right to vote for president, your state's electors could not disenfranchise your vote by casting their EC votes for the majority winner in your state, yet that's exactly what they do in most states.

Did you miss what I said? You do NOT have a Constitutional right to vote for president. If you believe that you do, please post evidence from the Constitution you do.

Think about about it this way. if you have a Constitutional right to vote for president, your state's electors could not disenfranchise your vote by casting their EC votes for the majority winner in your state, yet that's exactly what they do in most states.

You have a Constitutional right to vote. Your useless rant really doesn't interest me.

You have a Constitutional right to vote. Your useless rant really doesn't interest me.
Prove it. The Constitutional isn't very long, so read it and pull out the part that guarantees you the right to vote for president. What I said is accurate, and I believe that what you are really not interested in is finding out that it is.

Prove it. The Constitutional isn't very long, so read it and pull out the part that guarantees you the right to vote for president. What I said is accurate, and I believe that what you are really not interested in is finding out that it is.

I have no obligation to prove your immaterial rants.

You wouldn't be. You would be proving yours. Prove that you have a Constitutional right to vote for president. It should be easy.

You wouldn't be. You would be proving yours. Prove that you have a Constitutional right to vote for president. It should be easy.

I have no obligation to address points that people make up for me.

For whatever reason people do not vote does in no way change or affect what I said. My statement was not a right or wrong statement. It was a statement of what I believe. Voting should be made as easy and convenient as possible.
controlled and chain of custody for every ballot. mail in, one cannot keep chain of custody. invalidates the ballot IMO

so you concede that right isn't in the constitution? that's what you're saying.

I have no obligation to address points that people make up for me.
then don't use terms like 'rights' when you have no proof of such language to make such a statement.

Forum List

Back