The ‘Inflation Reduction Act‘ Suddenly Vanishes

Printing and dumping even more money into the economy is suddenly everything but about inflation fighting. As we all knew.

View attachment 679351

I suspect the media is just carrying the water again, "hey, focus on the words healthcare and climate so that we can help ourselves in the mid-terms, especially since we KNOW it won't improve inflation".

Printing and dumping even more money into the economy is suddenly everything but about inflation fighting. As we all knew.

View attachment 679351
Printing and spending money that we don't have has never been effective at fighting inflation. Democrats depend on the stupidity of their voters to accept any bullshit that they are fed.

My opinion is that the lack of spending on the majority of the people's needs is the reason for the dire straits.

There's nothing more dire than a coup attempt against government that came close to succeeding.
A few dozen unarmed people almost overthrew the US government!

Just think what’s ahead!

1659984156701.gif

Inflation is CAUSED by the government printing money and dumping it into the economy.

~~~~~~

Democrats Are DESTROYING Themselves!!!

Homeless people could burn this money to warm themselves, while not a great idea, it is much better than what these idiots did. 100% waste. Ignorance at this level should be against the law. How is it possible for 50 Senators and 1 VP to have a collective IQ of zero?
Regretfully, Progressive Maoist Democrats are destroying themselves, they're taking the rest of America with them.

Last edited:
A few dozen unarmed people almost overthrew the US government!

Just think what’s ahead!

View attachment 679356
I think you're right on target with that reply, and I believe that you have considerable support among the American people.

Would you like to walk that back now.

You'll see now that our mutual agreement is exactly contrary with the Pissant's opinion that it's not an issue to be concerned about.

And yes, I know you're a childish little boy with dreams of a civil war, but you serve my purpose too well to ignore.

View attachment 679351

1659984522233.png

When are you going to wake up and realize the Liberal Propaganda Fake News Media is working hand-in-hand with the Democrats to lie to you, manipulate you, and make you out to be a SUCKER every minute of every day?!

Democrats rolled together this huge agenda-focused, pork-packed spending bill, slapped a big sticker that said 'INFLATION REDUCTION' on it,and dumbasses swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

They didn't read the bill.
They mocked those who did.
They didn't listen to experts.
They mocked those who did.

Now they have shit all over their faces ... again

S U C K E R S!

View attachment 679351

Why is it that Republicans cut taxes, then balloon spending, all on the national credit card, and give nearly all of the money borrowed to billionaires, or military spending, and that's OK, but as soon as you raise taxes on people who aren't paying ANY taxes at all, and spend that money on infrastructure, jobs, and putting money into the hands of working Americans, it's a BAD thing that will destroy the country?

REPUBLICANS ONLY CARE ABOUT THE DEFICIT WHEN DEMOCRATS ARE IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

AND IF YOU READ THE DEFICIT REDUCTION ACT, YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT IT CONTAINS A $1.5 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT REDUCTION.

WHY DID REPUBLICANS VOTE AGAINST AN AMENDMENT TO LOWER THE COST OF INSULIN FOR ALL AMERICANS, NOT JUST THOSE ON MEDICARE?

Did you expect anything less from a commie Canadian who is attempting to sway US public opinion that he has no standing in anyway? The duck is more interested in what happens in the US than how fucked up his own government is.

I'm a Liberal, not a commie. We believe in taking care of our people before our corporations. We didn't bail out privately owned corporations. We bailed out the Canadian people.

The climate change porked-packed bill Democrats just pushed through - 96% of all of the climate change BS in the bill was NOT BASED ON ANY SCIENCE!

S. U. C. K. E. R. S.

Forum List

Back