The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

Trumptard delusions is a bad side effect of meth and orange kool-aid.
Yikes. Your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is worse than ever. You could literally die from TDS if you don’t seek treatment. Start taking your severe condition more seriously.

Symptoms of TDS include:
  • A person will develop delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, and violent behavior
  • TDS makes it difficult for a person to separate their perceptions from what is real (making them dangerous to themselves or those around them)
  • They will habitually bring up Donald Trump for absolutely no reason whatsoever
  • They will make irrational and incoherent comments and posts
  • They will lash out at anyone who won’t denounce Donald Trump with them
You display all 5 symptoms every single day.

Trumptard delusions is a bad side effect of meth and orange kool-aid.
Full disclosure: I stopped counting in this thread after I hit 55. It’s clearly much more. But we’ll got with only what I’ve counted.

The absolute best part about Donald Trump is that he so thoroughly dominated Dumbocrats, that years later he still lives in their head rent-free. In a thread not about Donald Trump and having absolutely nothing to do with him, you’ve mentioned his name more than 55 times.

Think about that for a moment. Really let that set in. That is truly an obsession. When someone mentions any topic - any subject matter - you must immediately introduce “Donald Trump” into it. Almost like obsessive-compulsive disorder.

This screenshot here is very embarrassing for you, Smokin' OP and it’s indisputable evidence that you have a real problem. You really do suffer from TDS. That’s not sarcasm. That’s not an insult. That’s not hyperbole. It’s just the unfortunate reality.

7563C01B-D8E2-4962-9A9C-06F923F635E2.jpeg

…just a dozen miles of wall has been put up along the 320 riverfront miles of border under Trump.
So President Trump kept his campaign promise and built the wall (what he could during the time he had) despite Dumbocrats doing everything in their power to obstruct, prevent, and undermine his every agenda.

Perhaps that is why all of you suffer so severely from TDS. The realization that despite all your dirty tactics, you couldn’t stop the man.

This is what happens when unqualified people (ie Democrats) are appointed to positions that they don’t deserve and are incapable of doing.

“Media Bias Check” :lmao:

A left-wing propaganda source designed to dupe low-IQ imbeciles such as yourself. It clearly did it’s job. :laugh:
they show media like CNN, MSNBC as left bias and mix factual reporting. They show daily kos as far left also. Any site you think is on the left, they indicate as such. So youre full of hot air.

Full disclosure: I stopped counting in this thread after I hit 55. It’s clearly much more. But we’ll got with only what I’ve counted.

The absolute best part about Donald Trump is that he so thoroughly dominated Dumbocrats, that years later he still lives in their head rent-free. In a thread not about Donald Trump and having absolutely nothing to do with him, you’ve mentioned his name more than 55 times.

Think about that for a moment. Really let that set in. That is truly an obsession. When someone mentions any topic - any subject matter - you must immediately introduce “Donald Trump” into it. Almost like obsessive-compulsive disorder.

This screenshot here is very embarrassing for you, Smokin' OP and it’s indisputable evidence that you have a real problem. You really do suffer from TDS. That’s not sarcasm. That’s not an insult. That’s not hyperbole. It’s just the unfortunate reality.

View attachment 650979
Wow, you can count................baby steps.

So President Trump kept his campaign promise and built the wall (what he could during the time he had) despite Dumbocrats doing everything in their power to obstruct, prevent, and undermine his every agenda.
WTF?
The orange grifter never even came close.
Let alone the "democrat" Mexicans paying for it.
The retard declared a national emergency to steal funds from the military.
Perhaps that is why all of you suffer so severely from TDS. The realization that despite all your dirty tactics, you couldn’t stop the man.
The grifter is out of office, moron.
Next.............................PRISON.

People are being gouged at the fuel pump by the oil companies, and stupid Trumptards, blame the government.
Oh man, this just keeps getting worse and worse for you, Smokin' OP :laugh:

(Psst…article has embedded video from CSPAN)

they show media like CNN, MSNBC as left bias and mix factual reporting. They show daily kos as far left also. Any site you think is on the left, they indicate as such. So youre full of hot air.

Rightards can't deal with reality.

so you think CNN & MSNBC arent on the left?
Also "mixed factual reporting" is not a good rating.
No, they are on the left. And your comical “Media Bias” source sacrificed them (and a few others) in order to dupe people like you into believing they were being “unbiased” on all of their “right-wing” ratings. :laugh:

I seriously laugh every time I see how easy it is to dupe the left. There is nothing they will not blindly accept.

Every fucking time the Dumbocrats are in power, everything goes to hell.

Forum List

Back