The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

Yeah and 90+ % of black voters are stupid?? Is that what you're saying? They know damn well who the racists are But not Uncle Tim
No…about 65% of black voters are stupid. Really stupid. Like all Dumbocrat voters, the literally do not know the issues, the candidates, the platforms, etc.

Another 25% are informed, but vote Dumbocrat for the handouts. The Dumbocrat literally (and illegally) purchase their votes with promises of “free” healthcare, “free” education, etc.

The final 10% are bright, informed, educated citizens. They vote Republican.

Well Pollyanna, it seems you sure want to blame the Democrats and to praise dumb/callous trump. I could, but won't waste my time to list all the bullshit and misleading comments by trump as he sought to protect himself and not the 350 Million Americans.

The President of the United States takes the oath of office to support and defend the Constitution; he is the commander in chief in defending us from all enemies, foreign and domestic. The fact is a POTUS would defend us from an act by Nuclear, Biological or Chemical attacks. It's not too abstract to consider the Covid Virus as an enemy (nothing in COTUS suggest our enemy must be is a human being).

The facts are over 450,000 Americans have died by complications of contacting this virus and our nation has infected 26 + million.

Here are FACTS my good friend. Don't let them bite you in the behind!

China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
Published
February 1, 2020

By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

###

Coronavirus: China’s 17 day delay in releasing genome sequence of COVID-19

Health authorities have issued a dire warning about coronavirus as it continues to spread rapidly across China and the world.
Staff writers and wires
news.com.au FEBRUARY 13, 2020 7:23AM

17 DAY DELAY

There was a 17 day delay in the release of critical information about coronavirus during the crucial early stages of the outbreak, it’s been revealed.

A group of scientists is now calling for changes in the way new viruses are reported.

In a letter to medical journal The Lancet, the scientists said one of the important lessons from the outbreak was a delay in releasing information.

“The Chinese authorities ruled out SARS and MERS, as well as a few other non-coronaviruses, on January 5, and confirmed a novel coronavirus as a potential cause on January 9,” they said in the Lancet.

“However, the genome sequence — crucial for rapid development of diagnostics needed in an outbreak response — was not released until January 12, 2020 — 17 days after the preliminary sequence data were obtained.”

###

Nancy Pelosi visits San Francisco’s Chinatown to encourage people amid fears of coronavirus
by: Charles Clifford
Posted: Feb 24, 2020 / 05:57 PM PST / Updated: Feb 24, 2020 / 05:57 PM PST

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was in San Francisco on Monday spending several hours visiting Chinatown to encourage people to visit the shops and restaurants there amid fears of the coronavirus.

Business in Chinatown has really slowed down over the last month, mainly due to concerns about the coronavirus.

Pelosi did a walking tour of the area starting in the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Shop.

She also visited several other businesses and talked to people.

Neighbors, including the owner of the cookie shop, who says the last month has been difficult.

“Business is slow. People don’t want to come, they are scared,” Kevin Chan said.

Pelosi also took this opportunity to encourage people to come back to Chinatown.

“You should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know there is concern about tourism throughout the world but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hopefully, others will come,” Pelosi said.

Nancy Pelosi visits San Francisco’s Chinatown to encourage people amid fears of coronavirus

###

Democrat Response to Coronavirus: End Trump’s Travel Bans on China, Iran
JOHN BINDER 11 Mar 2020 2:58

House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens.

While Trump has implemented travel bans on China and Iran — two of the most coronavirus-affected nations in the world — House Democrats are looking to roll back the president’s authority to enact travel bans from regions of the world.

Dems' Response to Coronavirus: End Trump's Travel Bans on China, Iran

###

Published March 18, 2020
WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

###

Nolte: A Mere 8 Days Ago Joe Biden Was Still Attacking Trump’s Travel Bans
JOHN NOLTE 20 Mar 2020

A mere eight days ago, Joe Biden was still vocally opposing President Donald Trump’s travel bans from Europe, and even China, as racist. In other words, if Biden was the president, we can’t begin to imagine how much worse things would look in American today thanks to President Biden’s refusal to keep people out from the very same places where the Chinese coronavirus rages.

https://www.breitbart.com/.../nolte-mere-8-days-ago-joe.../

###

WATCH: NYC Mayor de Blasio Gets Nailed for Telling New Yorkers to Ignore the Wuhan Coronavirus
Beth Baumann
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 1:35 PM

On Sunday, CNN's Jake Tapper put New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) on blast for telling New Yorkers not to worry about the Wuhan coronavirus. Tapper played four separate clips of de Blasio encouraging New Yorkers to go about their daily lives, even as recently as March 13th, less than two weeks ago.

"In retrospect, is that message, at least in part, to blame for how rapidly the virus has spread across the city?" Tapper asked.

De Blasio instantly deflected.

"You know, Jake, we should not be focusing, in my view, on anything looking back, on any level of government right now," the mayor explained. "This is just about how we save lives going forward. We are all working – everybody – is working with the information we had and trying, of course, to avoid panic.w

###

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 19, 2020 at 11:03am

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)+6

Well Pollyanna, it seems you sure want to blame the Democrats and to praise dumb/callous trump. I could, but won't waste my time to list all the bullshit and misleading comments by trump as he sought to protect himself and not the 350 Million Americans.

Step up, show us all where anything I posted is not 100% true. What have Democrats done to help solve the problem? Democrats forced COVID-19 senior patients back into nursing and assisted care facilities causing thousands of additional fatalities.

What are Democrats doing today? They're forcing their states to remain in lockdown, damaging their own economy and that of the country while the Red states are lifting our economy.

I'm not going to waste my time debunking your endless lies and bullshit about covid. But I will post a link to the stats which put the lie to EVERYTHING you've posted.
That’s what every leftist says after they’ve been thoroughly defeated :laugh:

If the right had an ounce of “endless lies and bullshit”, you’d commit your entire life to “debunking it” (hell, you try debunking FACTS from the right). The reality is, when the left has painted themselves into a corner with misinformation, propaganda, and lies, they all resort to screaming “I’m not going to waste my time”.

The President of the United States takes the oath of office to support and defend the Constitution; he is the commander in chief in defending us from all enemies, foreign and domestic. The fact is a POTUS would defend us from an act by Nuclear, Biological or Chemical attacks. It's not too abstract to consider the Covid Virus as an enemy (nothing in COTUS suggest our enemy must be is a human being).

The facts are over 450,000 Americans have died by complications of contacting this virus and our nation has infected 26 + million.

Published
February 1, 2020

[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

###

Health authorities have issued a dire warning about coronavirus as it continues to spread rapidly across China and the world.
Staff writers and wires

17 DAY DELAY

There was a 17 day delay in the release of critical information about coronavirus during the crucial early stages of the outbreak, it’s been revealed.

A group of scientists is now calling for changes in the way new viruses are reported.

In a letter to medical journal The Lancet, the scientists said one of the important lessons from the outbreak was a delay in releasing information.

“The Chinese authorities ruled out SARS and MERS, as well as a few other non-coronaviruses, on January 5, and confirmed a novel coronavirus as a potential cause on January 9,” they said in the Lancet.

“However, the genome sequence — crucial for rapid development of diagnostics needed in an outbreak response — was not released until January 12, 2020 — 17 days after the preliminary sequence data were obtained.”

###

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was in San Francisco on Monday spending several hours visiting Chinatown to encourage people to visit the shops and restaurants there amid fears of the coronavirus.

Business in Chinatown has really slowed down over the last month, mainly due to concerns about the coronavirus.

Pelosi did a walking tour of the area starting in the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Shop.

Neighbors, including the owner of the cookie shop, who says the last month has been difficult.

“Business is slow. People don’t want to come, they are scared,” Kevin Chan said.

Pelosi also took this opportunity to encourage people to come back to Chinatown.

“You should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know there is concern about tourism throughout the world but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hopefully, others will come,” Pelosi said.

###

House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens.

While Trump has implemented travel bans on China and Iran — two of the most coronavirus-affected nations in the world — House Democrats are looking to roll back the president’s authority to enact travel bans from regions of the world.

###

Published March 18, 2020

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

###

JOHN NOLTE 20 Mar 2020

A mere eight days ago, Joe Biden was still vocally opposing President Donald Trump’s travel bans from Europe, and even China, as racist. In other words, if Biden was the president, we can’t begin to imagine how much worse things would look in American today thanks to President Biden’s refusal to keep people out from the very same places where the Chinese coronavirus rages.

###

WATCH: NYC Mayor de Blasio Gets Nailed for Telling New Yorkers to Ignore the Wuhan Coronavirus
Beth Baumann

On Sunday, CNN's Jake Tapper put New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) on blast for telling New Yorkers not to worry about the Wuhan coronavirus. Tapper played four separate clips of de Blasio encouraging New Yorkers to go about their daily lives, even as recently as March 13th, less than two weeks ago.

"In retrospect, is that message, at least in part, to blame for how rapidly the virus has spread across the city?" Tapper asked.

"You know, Jake, we should not be focusing, in my view, on anything looking back, on any level of government right now," the mayor explained. "This is just about how we save lives going forward. We are all working – everybody – is working with the information we had and trying, of course, to avoid panic.w

###

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)+6

Step up, show us all where anything I posted is not 100% true. What have Democrats done to help solve the problem? Democrats forced COVID-19 senior patients back into nursing and assisted care facilities causing thousands of additional fatalities.

What are Democrats doing today? They're forcing their states to remain in lockdown, damaging their own economy and that of the country while the Red states are lifting our economy.

I'm not going to waste my time debunking your endless lies and bullshit about covid. But I will post a link to the stats which put the lie to EVERYTHING you've posted.

If the right had an ounce of “endless lies and bullshit”, you’d commit your entire life to “debunking it” (hell, you try debunking FACTS from the right). The reality is, when the left has painted themselves into a corner with misinformation, propaganda, and lies, they all resort to screaming “I’m not going to waste my time”.
The election was stolen from me Boofn hoo D Trump Speaking of pure 100% BS from rt wingers

Yeah and 90+ % of black voters are stupid?? Is that what you're saying? They know damn well who the racists are But not Uncle Tim
No…about 65% of black voters are stupid. Really stupid. Like all Dumbocrat voters, the literally do not know the issues, the candidates, the platforms, etc.

Another 25% are informed, but vote Dumbocrat for the handouts. The Dumbocrat literally (and illegally) purchase their votes with promises of “free” healthcare, “free” education, etc.

Republican voters are idiots. 40 years of Republican policy has left the USA broke, sick, and deeply in

Published
February 1, 2020

[...]

'Unfriendly comments'

[...]

###

Staff writers and wires

17 DAY DELAY

###

###

###

Published March 18, 2020

###

JOHN NOLTE 20 Mar 2020

###

Beth Baumann

###

By Jim Hoft

Everything you posted has been debunked and proven wrong endless times, but you keep repeating your lies, thinking that you're making them true. That's what Republicans do. They keep repeating their lies until idiots, like you, believe them to be true.

You call yourself a "patriot", yet you promote the policies that have destroyed your country. Republicans have destroyed your economy, your world standing, and even the health of the nation.

Now that the people are refusing to vote for Republican policies, you seek to end their voting against Republicans. You seek to install an authoritarian dictator in the White House. When you have to call yourself "Patriot", it's like Trump calling himself "honest".

You are the major problem, among a minority of &^(&@(^ @%%*)&%# who hate millions who you/they don't know and never will, and won't walk in the shoes (metaphorically) of non WASPS; as do all of the &^(&@(^ @%%*)&%# like you who seek to remake the United States into an all white, elite dominance with a central power.

You support and defend Trumpism, and seek him or other wannabe despots to make laws by fiat and emotional gut feelings while pursuing the wealth created by the labor of the masses. You oppose democracy in America and no one dare call you a patriot of the United States of America.

Last edited:

Republican voters are idiots. 40 years of Republican policy has left the USA broke, sick, and deeply in
Bwahahah! Listening to you Chinese disinformation accounts babble on his priceless. The US hasn't had "40 years of Republican policy". When Barack Obama was elected, the Dumbocrats had control of the White House, a majority in the Senate, and a super-majority in the House.

Every time you post, you expose your ignorance to the world.

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.

Don't be so ridiculous. Biden is not controlled by any overseas government.
If the Chinese decide to aggressively move on anything American in Biden's term, don't complain about his retaliation in your name. Ring trump. He was the idiot who got them offside in the first place.
There will be no pillaging hordes of communists storming the WH. It's all rubbish. Settle down and have a valium.

Don't be so ridiculous. Biden is not controlled by any overseas government.
If the Chinese decide to aggressively move on anything American in Biden's term, don't complain about his retaliation in your name. Ring trump. He was the idiot who got them offside in the first place.
There will be no pillaging hordes of communists storming the WH. It's all rubbish. Settle down and have a valium.

Come%20on-S.gif

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.
Yes, China Joe will confront Xi Jinping in the strongest possible language in uh some random uh sort of statements that will really uh show that uh America is ......uh........:bigbed:

Yes, China Joe will confront Xi Jinping in the strongest possible language in uh some random uh sort of statements that will really uh show that uh America is ......uh........:bigbed:
As your dear leader did NOTHING.

April 1 2019
Taipei hit out at China on Sunday for what it said was a “reckless and provocative” incursion by two fighter jets across a largely respected line dividing the two sides in the Taiwan Strait.
The Defence Ministry said Taiwan scrambled its own aircraft on Sunday morning and broadcast warnings after two J-11 fighter jets crossed over the “median line” within the waters that separate the island from the mainland.
www.scmp.com › news › china

Except congratulates Xi?

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

Repub moron 1 of 1000's

Senator Johnson sets a new standard for stupidity​

It's quite amazing really, that these slobbering slugs get elected. They actually get a majority of the populace to vote for them, in this case in Wisconsin. Leaves me wondering ..... is the populace even stupider than the sacks of shit they vote for?

And now, a quote from this brainless twit:

“What is the point, if the science tells us the vaccines are 95% effective? If you have a vaccine, quite honestly, what do you care if your neighbor has one or not?
“What is it to you? So why this big push to make sure everybody gets a vaccine?”

Ron "I'm a Retard" Johnson may seek an answer to his questions, but he will not get any, as there would be no point; he'd never understand the answers because he's so profoundly stupid.

Repub moron 1 of 1000's

Senator Johnson sets a new standard for stupidity​

It's quite amazing really, that these slobbering slugs get elected. They actually get a majority of the populace to vote for them, in this case in Wisconsin. Leaves me wondering ..... is the populace even stupider than the sacks of shit they vote for?

And now, a quote from this brainless twit:

“What is the point, if the science tells us the vaccines are 95% effective? If you have a vaccine, quite honestly, what do you care if your neighbor has one or not?
“What is it to you? So why this big push to make sure everybody gets a vaccine?”

Ron "I'm a Retard" Johnson may seek an answer to his questions, but he will not get any, as there would be no point; he'd never understand the answers because he's so profoundly stupid.

Johnson also brought all of that fake Russian evidence against Hunter Biden onto the Floor of the Senate, even though the FBI and the CIA warned him that the source of these documents was a confirmed Russian agent.

Guilliani was also informed of this and is now busy lying and denying it ever happened.

Bwahahah! Listening to you Chinese disinformation accounts babble on his priceless. The US hasn't had "40 years of Republican policy". When Barack Obama was elected, the Dumbocrats had control of the White House, a majority in the Senate, and a super-majority in the House.

Every time you post, you expose your ignorance to the world.
She can’t post without lying her ass off, and exposing how clueless she is.

April 1 2019
Taipei hit out at China on Sunday for what it said was a “reckless and provocative” incursion by two fighter jets across a largely respected line dividing the two sides in the Taiwan Strait.
The Defence Ministry said Taiwan scrambled its own aircraft on Sunday morning and broadcast warnings after two J-11 fighter jets crossed over the “median line” within the waters that separate the island from the mainland.

Except congratulates Xi?

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

Two fighter jets crossed a line. What should President Trump have done? Please be specific. Maybe nuke Beijing? How do you know "nothing was done"?

Six months later, President Trump congratulated the Chinese people on their 70th Anniversary of the People's Republic of China.

Wow, that just borders on sedition, doesn't it? What should he have done instead?

Here is what President Trump DID.

"For decades, our government pursued disastrous trade deals at the behest of K Street lobbyists, benefiting foreign nations plus the top executives of American multinationals, regardless of the harm to American workers. Donald Trump won the presidency vowing to fix these untenable trade structures, and in 2020 he signed the USMCA pact with our neighbors Mexico and Canada, a material improvement over the outdated and unfair NAFTA championed by bipartisan globalists. This success led to the Phase Two agreement with China as well, continuing the process of holding Beijing to account for its massive abuses of America via product dumping, industrial espionage, and a dearth of trade reciprocity."

Was that more dangerous to our country, drastically improved trade deals with China or this?
  • Joe Biden's son Hunter opened a private equity firm with the step-son of Sen. John Kerry
  • Kerry and Biden were colleagues in the Senate for decades
  • Hunter flew to China with his father aboard Air Force Two when the deal got made
  • The state-owned Bank of China made a deal with the younger Biden's Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC
  • Kerry and Chris Heinz run the $2.4 billion private equity firm
  • The deal is explored in a new book by the author of 'Clinton Cash'
  • The deal was finalized within days of the visit

As you know, "Ten days later, Rosemont made a deal with the Bank of China valued at $1 billion, and later boosted to $1.5 billion, The Hill reported."

BUT, to you and your followers, not responding publically to two fighter jets crossing a line is treason.

Got it!

Last edited:

Biden is a senile pedophile. China laughs at him.

I can see your paranoia is influenced by your extreme ignorance in that well researched post.
Why do you bother?

Taxman and Mac666

Clearly representing Communists

Communism isn't a choice. It isn't an option. It isn't like picking a different wallpaper. Communism is pure evil. It is the enemy. Communists should be shot, not tolerated. Shoot first and don't even ask a question later. The only good communist is a dead one. We better relearn that fact toot sweet.

April 1 2019

Except congratulates Xi?

Two fighter jets crossed a line. What should President Trump have done? Please be specific. Maybe nuke Beijing? How do you know "nothing was done"?

Six months later, President Trump congratulated the Chinese people on their 70th Anniversary of the People's Republic of China.

Wow, that just borders on sedition, doesn't it? What should he have done instead?

Here is what President Trump DID.

"For decades, our government pursued disastrous trade deals at the behest of K Street lobbyists, benefiting foreign nations plus the top executives of American multinationals, regardless of the harm to American workers. Donald Trump won the presidency vowing to fix these untenable trade structures, and in 2020 he signed the USMCA pact with our neighbors Mexico and Canada, a material improvement over the outdated and unfair NAFTA championed by bipartisan globalists. This success led to the Phase Two agreement with China as well, continuing the process of holding Beijing to account for its massive abuses of America via product dumping, industrial espionage, and a dearth of trade reciprocity."

Was that more dangerous to our country, drastically improved trade deals with China or this?
  • Joe Biden's son Hunter opened a private equity firm with the step-son of Sen. John Kerry
  • Kerry and Biden were colleagues in the Senate for decades
  • Hunter flew to China with his father aboard Air Force Two when the deal got made
  • The state-owned Bank of China made a deal with the younger Biden's Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC
  • Kerry and Chris Heinz run the $2.4 billion private equity firm
  • The deal is explored in a new book by the author of 'Clinton Cash'
  • The deal was finalized within days of the visit

As you know, "Ten days later, Rosemont made a deal with the Bank of China valued at $1 billion, and later boosted to $1.5 billion, The Hill reported."

BUT, to you and your followers, not responding publically to two fighter jets crossing a line is treason.

Got it!
"Two fighter jets crossed a line. What should President Trump have done? Please be specific. Maybe nuke Beijing? How do you know "nothing was done"?

At lest issued a statement condemning the action, Trump never did.

"Six months later, President Trump congratulated the Chinese people on their 70th Anniversary of the People's Republic of China".
"Wow, that just borders on sedition, doesn't it? What should he have done instead"?

Done what every other president did........NOTHING.
Even his own party was against it
www.politico.com › news › 2019/10/01

"Here is what President Trump DID"

Yeah, an opinion piece from Steve Cortes?
Senior adviser for strategy to the Trump 2020 Campaign.

"Was that more dangerous to our country, drastically improved trade deals with China or this"?

Another opinion from Peter Schweizer?
May have well been written by Trump's son, Hannity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back