The Indians were not the real natives

The Sage of Main Street yes, like the disappearance/etc of other civilizations.......they withstood some climate changes/etc, but not multiple problems, multiple droughts/etc......their birth rates/etc were not high in the first place..
In 1492 when Columbus discovered America it was estimated there were a hundred twelve million native Americans living here. Genome studies have proven all native Americans are of Asiatic origin. If Europeans made it here first, they are the ones that died out.

Stann plain and simple--the NAs were living in the Cro-Magnon age while the whites were in the steam/etc age...plain and simple---the NAs did the SAME stuff as the whites --per my original post

It doesn’t matter who came first. It’s who can defend it and hold it.

It’s looking like whites here are now content with being replaced by brown people. If we don’t hold onto it, we will lose it.
First of all there is only one race, the human race and originally thought to shift from a predominantly white population to a minority white population around the year 2050. Revised estimates Have accelerated that change to occur as soon as 2045. As before that timetable will most likely be accelerated again, some estimates are saying by as early as 2031. White supremacists are the only ones I need to fear this. Why do you think their numbers are rising at this time direct response to that. They see it as a threat and a problem. I myself could care less about the race card, I just want decent people for friends and neighbors, as it should be.

13,000 years ago ? If they made it to the Azores, I'd be surprised. Too many shipwrecks in the Meditteran, ships weren't that seaworthy in the first place, flat and bulky, designed for trade ( cargo ) not open seas.
You're being generous. At 10-11,000 BC, the Ice Age wasn't even done receding all the way. People didn't even learn how to farm for another few thousand, and then it was another few thousand after that before we see evidence of what can generously be called rafts.

You're being generous. At 10-11,000 BC, the Ice Age wasn't even done receding all the way. People didn't even learn how to farm for another few thousand, and then it was another few thousand after that before we see evidence of what can generously be called rafts.
13,000 years ago, the people who crossed the Alaska-Russia landbridge ( which was in existence because of the Ice Age which lowered sea levels by about 320 feet ) were primitive hunter-gather tribes from Asia. That's all documented with forensic evidence.

13,000 years ago, the people who crossed the Alaska-Russia landbridge ( which was in existence because of the Ice Age which lowered sea levels by about 320 feet ) were primitive hunter-gather tribes from Asia. That's all documented with forensic evidence.
I think they called that landbridge the Bering Landbridge because the shallow Bering strait dried up.

Yes. And they didn't have boats; that's my point. There were no watercraft in 10,000 BC.

I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in that idea. Minority (bordering on crackpot) ideas such as these come out every now and then; most competent archaeologists are pretty quick to point out their flaws, but news outlets love to cover them for the novelty.

In this case, the last paragraph pretty much torpedoes the idea. The people were dead 5,000 years too soon, and humanity can't survive on ice floes.
It's actually been accepted for a long time---that whites were here even before the indians especially in the north east. The Indians talk of BEARDED people being here before the Viking/columbus voyages. They also talk of a RED headed tribe of giants. Certain arrow heads and other ancient artifacts are known to have come from Europe. Its likely also the real reason why many Indians have a cow when scientists want to test ancient bones found in rivers or where ever else---likely, and I say this an indian, they don't want to play the odds of DNA proving who the real firsts were.

Wouldn't it be funny if turned out that the first inhabitants in America hundreds of millions of years ago where white Christian males?

Just watching Left wing heads explode would be worth the price of admission.

Christianity hundreds of millions of years ago?
Now that IS interesting.

Given the records, the white man committed genocide, so who is more noble now.

More rubbish.The Iroquois and Sioux wiped out and enslaved a lot of tribes long before they ever set eyes on the whites. In fact many of the smaller tribes wouldn't exist at all today if they hadn't been rescued from extinction by whites. Just ask the Osage, who were being wiped out by the Sioux until the U.S. came to their aid.

Please explain the great civilizations of the Americas, the oldest being the Norte Chico in the Andes of South America, a contemporary of the Egyptians.
Crackpots Obsessed With Finding Cracked Pots

Archaeologists try to glorify their dust-diving by magnifying the historical importance of subhumans who were no more intelligent than beavers building dams or birds building nests.

Forum List

Back