The Incompetence of MAGA

Because Democrats are also crazy. But there's a difference.

Democrats are the party of crazy policies. Republicans are the party of crazy people.

Rejected, and laughed at. Democrats in PA voted for literally, brain-damaged FETTERMAN over reasonable Mehmet Oz. Because TRUMP broke them and hurt their feelings.

Okay.

Good.

Let's see how bad those feelings feel when you can't eat. When you can't heat your home. When trucks don't run.

So you want Trump to run. So do I. We agree.

No I do not. I voted for DeSantis and Rubio. If DeSantis - or some other sane Republican like Brian Kemp - is the nominee, I'll vote for them.

But I'll vote for Biden in 2024 if Trump is the nominee. And so will the other #NeverTrumpers and other "RINOs" you claim you don't need while you keep losing elections.

MAGA is so retarded that they think electoral success comes from driving people away from the party. No wonder they keep losing.

Could it be that the Democrats have the power to hold back the results on Kari Lake. That's the one that either spells bad news for Trump or very good news and new energy.

From a Canadian unbiased POV, the extended delay is getting a bit questionable.

Trump's big return could be based on Kari Lake's loss and the sellable suggestion that there was cheating. It's getting to be the perfect setup for Trump.

It could be even more useful for Trump than her winning!

No I do not. I voted for DeSantis and Rubio. If DeSantis - or some other sane Republican like Brian Kemp - is the nominee, I'll vote for them.

But I'll vote for Biden in 2024 if Trump is the nominee. And so will the other #NeverTrumpers and other "RINOs" you claim you don't need while you keep losing elections.

MAGA is so retarded that they think electoral success comes from driving people away from the party. No wonder they keep losing.

Mehmet Oz is reasonable. But you just hate him because Trump endorsed him.

This is insane. YOU Have the disease, not us.

Insane.

Rejected, and laughed at. Democrats in PA voted for literally, brain-damaged FETTERMAN over reasonable Mehmet Oz. Because TRUMP broke them and hurt their feelings.

You're not learning the lesson.

All across the country, people rejected election-denying and conspiracy-pushing loons in swing states almost unanimously. Outside of the bubble you've chosen to live in, people see the Republican Party as crazy.

Could it be that the Democrats have the power to hold back the results on Kari Lake. That's the one that either spells bad news for Trump or very good news and new energy.

Trump's big return could be based on Kari Lake's loss and the sellable suggestion that there was cheating. It's getting to be the perfect setup for Trump.

You're darn right it's "questionable" but doesn't have a thing to do with Trump

It's not questionable. It's always like this.

Canadians do not understand American elections. I am a Canadian who was involved in the Canadian political process.

You're not learning the lesson.

All across the country, people rejected election-denying and conspiracy-pushing loons in swing states almost unanimously. Outside of the bubble you've chosen to live in, people see the Republican Party as crazy.

People are stupid. As we see.

They need to understand that they're not voting for PERSONALITY contests here. The real world can have REAL BIG PROBLEMS.

They don't like Walker, they don't like Masters? Did Mean Orange Man endorse them? OH booo hooo. Let that fill your belly when our economy collapses.

People think like the entitled, spoiled children this nation has become. It's shameful.

OK keep losing then. Keep feeling sorry for yourself. Keep nursing your grievances.

It's easier to do that than doing something about why you keep losing.

Never, ever talk to me about grievances. You are here butthurt about Bad Orange Man and are saying imbecilic things because of it.

THAT is a loser. We have a nation to run, but ooooo bad orange man!! I can't recover!!

It's not questionable. It's always like this.

Canadians do not understand American elections. I am a Canadian who was involved in the Canadian political process.

Donald H

True and false. Everyone knows there's always been cheating; it's mostly Democrats. But with Trump it was blatant and obviously, they're emboldened.

From the Atlantic article

4. Trumpism is toxic to the middle of the electorate.
Here’s the scenario many of us were expecting on Election Day: The president, still the titular head of his party despite a growing chorus of questions about his age and competence, suffers a series of humiliating defeats that reflect the weakness of his personal brand and cast doubt on his ability to lead the party moving forward.​
And that’s precisely what happened—to the former president.​
If Tuesday felt strange—“the craziest Election Night I’ve ever seen,” as the elections-analyst Dave Wasserman tweeted—it’s because so many races revolved around someone who wasn’t running for anything. The reason that practically every first-term president in modern history has gotten pummeled in the midterms is that the opposition party typically cedes the stage and makes it all about him. The idea is to force the party in power to own everything that’s unsatisfactory about the country—its economic performance, military failures, policy misfires. It’s a time-honored tradition: Make the election a referendum on the new guy in charge.​
Until now.​
In each of the three states that saw major Democratic victories—Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin—25 to 30 percent of voters said they had cast their vote in opposition to Trump. To reiterate: This is a quarter of the total electorate, consistently across three of the nation’s most polarized battleground states, acknowledging that they were motivated by the idea of defeating someone who wasn’t on the ballot, and who currently holds no office. It’s easy to see why they succeeded: In these states, as well as nationally, the only thing worse than Biden’s approval rating was Trump’s. In state after state, congressional district after congressional district, voters rejected the Trump-approved candidate, for many of the same reasons they rejected Trump himself two years ago.​

Keep backing him and keep losing, MAGA
There was out in the open fraud, in the nominating process of Tudor Dixon. I looked at several other races, there was other fraud going on in those nominating processes as well. The DNC purposely PUSHED to have MAGA candidates nominated. It wasn't the electorate that wanted those MAGA candidates nominated, it was the DNC that wanted them nominated.

The establishment even recognized this fraud.

The attorney general, did nothing to investigate and prosecute this fraud. . . why?

:dunno:

1668284922894.png

". . .Asked whether Nessel would open a criminal investigation into the petition fraud, Nessel spokeswoman Amber McCann said the AG's Office has not yet received a formal request from the Michigan Department of State, which oversees elections. The Bureau of Elections said in its report it is working on possible referrals for criminal investigation.

Craig said that when the Board of State Canvassers meets Thursday to determine his eligibility for the ballot, a campaign attorney will argue that as a victim of fraud, he should not be excluded from the ballot.

Craig said his campaign hired Vanguard Field Strategies, an arm of his campaign management firm, Axiom Strategies, to collect his petition signatures. But his team is now investigating a subcontractor hired by Axiom and even subcontractors hired by the subcontractor, Craig said.

"We're going to continue to dig."

He said he hopes Nessel will investigate because election integrity should not be a partisan issue."

SO? Why?

Why did the non-MAGA front runner have his campaign de-railed by establishment corruption? Why did the State law enforcement and Judicial establishment do nothing to look into it and give relief?

This candidate was beloved by inner city folks, liberals and progressive of Detroit because he prevented Detroit from burning during the "summer of love," rioting of 2020, and he polled well with moderate and conservatives through out the state, because he was not an extreme MAGA GOPer.

SO? Cui bono?

I'll tell you, both the DNC and the MAGAs. This is a planned demolition, for one purpose, the global agenda.

:rolleyes:

SO now? You tell me whose "Dunning–Kruger effect," has polluted their thinking. You haven't got a clue what is going on, b/c you only consume CFR media, and have got a narrative that supports your bias.

The fact is? The DNC and the establishment rigged this election, they were very, VERY corrupt. It had not a damn thing to do with the appeal of Trump. The corporations and the global elites played the electorate like a fiddle. They are as corrupt as they have always been.

Democrats spend tens of millions amplifying far-right candidates in nine states​

Donald H

True and false. Everyone knows there's always been cheating; it's mostly Democrats. But with Trump it was blatant and obviously, they're emboldened.
I have a lot to learn on cheating in US elections.

Prior to this election I would have said that there was little cheating in the real world. Now I'm not so sure with the Kari Lake thing going on?

And I'm not just saying that to stir the shit up.

Well, maybe just a little bit?

There was out in the open fraud, in the nominating process of Tudor Dixon. I looked at several other races, there was other fraud going on in those nominating processes as well. The DNC purposely PUSHED to have MAGA candidates nominated. It wasn't the electorate that wanted those MAGA candidates nominated, it was the DNC that wanted them nominated.

The establishment even recognized this fraud.

The attorney general, did nothing to investigate and prosecute this fraud. . . why?

:dunno:

View attachment 724802

". . .Asked whether Nessel would open a criminal investigation into the petition fraud, Nessel spokeswoman Amber McCann said the AG's Office has not yet received a formal request from the Michigan Department of State, which oversees elections. The Bureau of Elections said in its report it is working on possible referrals for criminal investigation.

Craig said that when the Board of State Canvassers meets Thursday to determine his eligibility for the ballot, a campaign attorney will argue that as a victim of fraud, he should not be excluded from the ballot.

Craig said his campaign hired Vanguard Field Strategies, an arm of his campaign management firm, Axiom Strategies, to collect his petition signatures. But his team is now investigating a subcontractor hired by Axiom and even subcontractors hired by the subcontractor, Craig said.

"We're going to continue to dig."

He said he hopes Nessel will investigate because election integrity should not be a partisan issue."

SO? Why?

Why did the non-MAGA front runner have his campaign de-railed by establishment corruption? Why did the State law enforcement and Judicial establishment do nothing to look into it and give relief?

This candidate was beloved by inner city folks, liberals and progressive of Detroit because he prevented Detroit from burning during the "summer of love," rioting of 2020, and he polled well with moderate and conservatives through out the state, because he was not an extreme MAGA GOPer.

SO? Cui bono?

I'll tell you, both the DNC and the MAGAs. This is a planned demolition, for one purpose, the global agenda.

:rolleyes:

SO now? You tell me whose "Dunning–Kruger effect," has polluted their thinking. You haven't got a clue what is going on, b/c you only consume CFR media, and have got a narrative that supports your bias.

The fact is? The DNC and the establishment rigged this election, they were very, VERY corrupt. It had not a damn thing to do with the appeal of Trump. The corporations and the global elites played the electorate like a fiddle. They are as corrupt as they have always been.

View attachment 724806
Tudor was run as a 'pretty face' against a 'pretty face'.

The only trouble with that idea was that Gretchen had the brains to go with the face.

Forum List

Back