The Incompetence of MAGA

Oh no, I hope the Dems run the table--House, Senate, Presidency.

While you all have been obsessed with Trump voters, you don't even notice that we're in the sh1tter.

We deserve what's coming, and we ought to have it.
I hope with all my might this backfires on the supporters of these criminals. And they feel the same rath of the coming totalitarian government they are supporting. What makes them think their remaining rights won't be stripped away too amazes me.

View attachment 724794

Oh well hey, once they get a load of Biden 2.0 I'm sure he'll be president for life, right?

Hey wait isn't that what you all said would happen with Trump, but never did? And here the dementia patient is already flapping his jaws about stopping the next elected president if dementia man doesn't like him...

But no problem there. He's not Trump so....

The dems even warned us a week before saying it may take weeks to get results... fuck them and fuck this corrupted nation....

We're done. I mean that. Done.

Pompeii is next. We deserve it. The folks here dancing around about abortion. Just tempting God to act.

The dems even warned us a week before saying it may take weeks to get results... fuck them and fuck this corrupted nation....

People didn't vote for the GOP because they think you're crazy - even crazier than Democrats.

Your posts - and most other MAGA types on this board - demonstrate this.

I hope with all my might this backfires on the supporters of these criminals. And they feel the same rath of the coming totalitarian government they are supporting. What makes them think their remaining rights won't be stripped away too amazes me.

This is what I mean--and strangely--the Dems are very quiet about my cheering them on. they NEED a Republican foil and they darn straight know it.

They KNOW their party will screw up gas, the economy, inflation and most everything, maybe beyond recognition. They're fine if they can blame it all on Republicans even if they have nothing to do with it.

That's why they NEED to own it all.

This is what I mean--and strangely--the Dems are very quiet about my cheering them on. they NEED a Republican foil and they darn straight know it.

They KNOW their party will screw up gas, the economy, inflation and most everything, maybe beyond recognition. They're fine if they can blame it all on Republicans even if they have nothing to do with it.

That's why they NEED to own it all.

And yet you serve the crazy up to the Democrats on a platter.

When are you going to stop?

DeSantis is the best hope for destroying Trump's attempt to spin the election results to make it appear like the outcome wasn't a rejection of Trump.

But DeSantis doesn't have the balls to try to do it.

DeSantis is risking losing the momentum this election has awarded him.

Trump will come back with a fury that will melt DeSantis in his tracks if he doesn't attempt to stop Trump very soon.

DeSantis is the best hope for destroying Trump's attempt to spin the election results to make it appear like the outcome wasn't a rejection of Trump.

But DeSantis doesn't have the balls to try to do it.

DeSantis is risking losing the momentum this election has awarded him.

Trump will come back with a fury that will melt DeSantis in his tracks if he doesn't attempt to stop Trump very soon.

It's been five days since the election. DeSantis doesn't have to do anything now.

People didn't vote for the GOP because they think you're crazy - even crazier than Democrats.

Your posts - and most other MAGA types on this board - demonstrate this.
Massive from fraud from the fraud massive machine Incest Joe told us about. That is the truth in this matter.

From the Atlantic article

4. Trumpism is toxic to the middle of the electorate.
Here’s the scenario many of us were expecting on Election Day: The president, still the titular head of his party despite a growing chorus of questions about his age and competence, suffers a series of humiliating defeats that reflect the weakness of his personal brand and cast doubt on his ability to lead the party moving forward.​
And that’s precisely what happened—to the former president.​
If Tuesday felt strange—“the craziest Election Night I’ve ever seen,” as the elections-analyst Dave Wasserman tweeted—it’s because so many races revolved around someone who wasn’t running for anything. The reason that practically every first-term president in modern history has gotten pummeled in the midterms is that the opposition party typically cedes the stage and makes it all about him. The idea is to force the party in power to own everything that’s unsatisfactory about the country—its economic performance, military failures, policy misfires. It’s a time-honored tradition: Make the election a referendum on the new guy in charge.​
Until now.​
In each of the three states that saw major Democratic victories—Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin—25 to 30 percent of voters said they had cast their vote in opposition to Trump. To reiterate: This is a quarter of the total electorate, consistently across three of the nation’s most polarized battleground states, acknowledging that they were motivated by the idea of defeating someone who wasn’t on the ballot, and who currently holds no office. It’s easy to see why they succeeded: In these states, as well as nationally, the only thing worse than Biden’s approval rating was Trump’s. In state after state, congressional district after congressional district, voters rejected the Trump-approved candidate, for many of the same reasons they rejected Trump himself two years ago.​

Keep backing him and keep losing, MAGA

And yet you serve the crazy up to the Democrats on a platter.

When are you going to stop?

I'm not proposing we do. Democrats can have it all.

America deserves total Democrat rule. They will love it. All those young people can kill all the babies they make. They will definitely never get their loan forgiveness but hey.

From the Atlantic article

4. Trumpism is toxic to the middle of the electorate.
Here’s the scenario many of us were expecting on Election Day: The president, still the titular head of his party despite a growing chorus of questions about his age and competence, suffers a series of humiliating defeats that reflect the weakness of his personal brand and cast doubt on his ability to lead the party moving forward.​
And that’s precisely what happened—to the former president.​
If Tuesday felt strange—“the craziest Election Night I’ve ever seen,” as the elections-analyst Dave Wasserman tweeted—it’s because so many races revolved around someone who wasn’t running for anything. The reason that practically every first-term president in modern history has gotten pummeled in the midterms is that the opposition party typically cedes the stage and makes it all about him. The idea is to force the party in power to own everything that’s unsatisfactory about the country—its economic performance, military failures, policy misfires. It’s a time-honored tradition: Make the election a referendum on the new guy in charge.​
Until now.​
In each of the three states that saw major Democratic victories—Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin—25 to 30 percent of voters said they had cast their vote in opposition to Trump. To reiterate: This is a quarter of the total electorate, consistently across three of the nation’s most polarized battleground states, acknowledging that they were motivated by the idea of defeating someone who wasn’t on the ballot, and who currently holds no office. It’s easy to see why they succeeded: In these states, as well as nationally, the only thing worse than Biden’s approval rating was Trump’s. In state after state, congressional district after congressional district, voters rejected the Trump-approved candidate, for many of the same reasons they rejected Trump himself two years ago.​

Keep backing him and keep losing, MAGA

I don't want to lose.

I want Democrats to win, so maybe they will see, grow up, quit crying about someone whose tweets hurt their feelings and realize that here in the real world, real decisions have real consequences.

Gosh. I bet a depression would do that. Food shortages?

Forum List

Back