The Inauguration Speech Will Focus On Unity Between Americans and Democrats

I'm curious, Marc...how do you rationalize voting for the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? What has Joe Biden ever done for blacks in this country other than put them in Federal prisons?
Haven't conservative white American men been imprisoning Black Americans since America began?
What's ironic about THAT statement, Marc...is that you just voted for a white American liberal who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...something that put more black Americans in Federal prisons than anything EVER passed by a conservative...while at the same time voting against a white American conservative that pardoned some of the very people of color that Joe Biden helped to incarcerate! So I ask again...why on earth would you support a racist like Joe Biden?
In addition to Joe, they also have Kamala who as a prosecutor locked people up on marijuana violations and yet went on television laughing about her own drug use. Pretty much textbook behavior of a bad cop.

I'm curious, Marc...how do you rationalize voting for the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill? What has Joe Biden ever done for blacks in this country other than put them in Federal prisons?
Haven't conservative white American men been imprisoning Black Americans since America began?
What's ironic about THAT statement, Marc...is that you just voted for a white American liberal who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...something that put more black Americans in Federal prisons than anything EVER passed by a conservative...while at the same time voting against a white American conservative that pardoned some of the very people of color that Joe Biden helped to incarcerate! So I ask again...why on earth would you support a racist like Joe Biden?
In addition to Joe, they also have Kamala who as a prosecutor locked people up on marijuana violations and yet went on television laughing about her own drug use. Pretty much textbook behavior of a bad cop.
democrat clowns.jpg

How many times do I have to repeat the same thing to you people?

Republicans are openly hostile toward black Americans.

They can't even stop suppressing the black vote.

They have NOTHING any thinking black American would want to get behind.

Get it through your thick skull. Will ya?

No one is obligated to validate your victimhood fetish.

No Sir. Join us, Brother.

We don't tell you that you incapable and won't succeed unless the rules are bent in your favor.

We promise you equal opportunity to pursue happiness, as we all work together.

trump-not-racist01.jpg
Let me know when the Republican party ever stops engaging in suppressing the black vote.
The Democratic Party insists you're too poor and too dumb to get your own voter ID.

You seem to agree with them.

Serious question. Specifically how is the Republican party suppressing the Black vote?
*sigh*

I've commented on this umteen times on here.

Sort through my many commentary...

No thanks for the offer to search through your posts.

Assuming that your reasoning is related to voter ID or mail-in voting or similar, I will note that your reasoning is seriously flawed, as neither voter ID nor mail-in-voting has anything to do with race.

Please answer my question, otherwise I will have to conclude that you are playing a victim card that is ridiculous.

Thanks.

Assuming that your reasoning is related to voter ID or mail-in voting or similar, I will note that your reasoning is seriously flawed, as neither voter ID nor mail-in-voting has anything to do with race.

Please answer my question, otherwise I will have to conclude that you are playing a victim card that is ridiculous.

Thanks.
If you are too damn lazy to even click and skim my legion of commentary on the topic I'll take that as an admission of your argument being in bad faith.

Note: I never uttered a word, nor suggested, anything about voter ID, but Republicans are indoctrinated to respond like Pablov dogs w/that auto-response.

#SMHGOP

it is cute how trumpfisti think they are American, even though they don't believe in things that can properly be called American.

What do you consider "truly American," censorship? using government to persecute your political opponents?

Your endlessly repeating fantasy garbage doesn't make your garbage truth. It's still fantasy garbage.

Thanks.
If you are too damn lazy to even click and skim my legion of commentary on the topic I'll take that as an admission of your argument being in bad faith.

Note: I never uttered a word, nor suggested, anything about voter ID, but Republicans are indoctrinated to respond like Pablov dogs w/that auto-response.

#SMHGOP
Your link sucked, IMO

Here is yoru most responsive link out of the first four....

It's about citizenship, not Black voters.

Man up and back up your claim. Sorry that I don't see it, but it's becoming clear to me that you really don['t have any basis for your claim at all.

Quit wasting our time, and answer my simple question....

Specifically, how is the Republican party suppressing the Black vote?

New Topics

Forum List

Back