The Impending Riots...

So, when the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse concludes and a verdict is rendered, how long will it take for riots to explode all over the country?

Personally, I believe Rittenhouse will be found not guilty of murder, but guilty of the misdemeanor weapons charges. Such a verdict will enrage the left and, as they did all last year, they will commence to burning down and looting our cities in protest. If, on the other hand, Rittenhouse is found guilty of murder, this will embolden the left and they will riot to celebrate their vindication and, as they did all last year, they will commence to burning down and looting our cities in celebration.

What do you think will happen?
I hope they rip that GD area to ruins and attack the suburbs

The lefties are very sure of themselves tonite. They must know something we don't. Like the jury is frightened after being threatened?

There will sadly be some riots…i just hope the jurors are guarded and safe. DNC cultist have already been threatening them

The Impending Riots
Kyle Rittenhouse will be found not guilty on all counts. He killed two white guys. Yawn.

Police in New York will arrest a black man on his sixth subway stabbing and rape. Blm riots and burns down city. Fear of law active law enforcement cause eruptions in criminal strongholds Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington. Both cities are engulfed in flames. Sympathy riots spread across the country, Chicago, Baltimore, Oakland are all burning.

Those are the impending riots you meant, right?

Forum List

Back