The Impending Riots...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
So, when the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse concludes and a verdict is rendered, how long will it take for riots to explode all over the country?

Personally, I believe Rittenhouse will be found not guilty of murder, but guilty of the misdemeanor weapons charges. Such a verdict will enrage the left and, as they did all last year, they will commence to burning down and looting our cities in protest. If, on the other hand, Rittenhouse is found guilty of murder, this will embolden the left and they will riot to celebrate their vindication and, as they did all last year, they will commence to burning down and looting our cities in celebration.

What do you think will happen?

So, when the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse concludes and a verdict is rendered, how long will it take for riots to explode all over the country?

Personally, I believe Rittenhouse will be found not guilty of murder, but guilty of the misdemeanor weapons charges. Such a verdict will enrage the left and, as they did all last year, they will commence to burning down and looting our cities in protest. If, on the other hand, Rittenhouse is found guilty of murder, this will embolden the left and they will riot to celebrate their vindication and, as they did all last year, they will commence to burning down and looting our cities in celebration.

Hopefully the same day the gun deer season opens here in Wisconsin. That would be Nov. 20-28.

Walmart has already started selling their looter permits.

I support Rittenhouse and hope to see him exonerated. However, he is facing two homicide counts and at least one attempted homicide charge. I see him getting off on the shooting of Gaige Grosskreutz and possibly the murder of Anthony Huber, but I fear he will be nailed on the first killing, of Joseph Rosenbaum. I hope I am wrong.

He did what the justice system would NOT do and that was to eliminate two violent criminals. One a rapist of children and the other an abductor and strangler of women. The world is a better place. I don't believe there will be any thanks or erecting of statues in Rittenhouse's honor.

\

He will be acquitted of all charges. As far as the supposed rioting goes, why? He didn't kill any black dudes. So if rioting occurs, it is communists, and I say let the chips fall where they may. Talk to no cops, no matter what.

Chicago is bracing for the verdict...

"Chicago PD cancels officers days off 'in preparation for civil unrest over Kyle Rittenhouse trial' as America braces for a verdict.

Chicago PD has canceled officers' requested days off this weekend to 'enhance public safety'
The force won't confirm that it is in relation to the Rittenhouse trial, which is drawing to a close

Union President John Catanzara says that it is - and that the city told cops days off were canceled 'just in case a verdict doesn't go positive'

The LAPD says it will have 'enough' officers on duty to deal with any potential uprising
Other forces are refusing to confirm what they are doing - if anything - to prepare"

Police forces prepare for unrest ahead of Kyle Rittenhouse verdict

I think their bosses will require vaccination proof cards from all of them or get fired so the few that work won’t be able to come

I support Rittenhouse and hope to see him exonerated. However, he is facing two homicide counts and at least one attempted homicide charge. I see him getting off on the shooting of Gaige Grosskreutz and possibly the murder of Anthony Huber, but I fear he will be nailed on the first killing, of Joseph Rosenbaum. I hope I am wrong.
Why do you hope you're wrong? If you fear he'll be "nailed", there must be a reason you think he'll be found guilty. Or is it just because he killed some left wingers, you'd hate to see him go to jail for THAT.

Forum List

Back