The Impeachment Inquiry Has Made Our Dotard Completely Delusional

One of the best parts of the Trump presidency is watching his worshipers run cover for him. They have to leave behind all pretense of dignity or integrity, but defending their god is far more important than such things

Trump is suffering from actual mental illness now. He thinks he opened a new plant in Austin, TX.

Check this out:

trump-tweet-apple-austin.jpg

Here is CEO Tim Cook's tweet celebrating the opening of that plant:

cook-tweet-apple-austin.jpg

Notice anything? :lol:
Have a nice day!

Epic fail: Most now oppose impeachment as Trump approval turns positive, 48% to 47%.

Trump is suffering from actual mental illness now. He thinks he opened a new plant in Austin, TX.

Check this out:

Mr Trump has made you completely delusional

So, you are saying that Pelosi did close Congress yesterday??

and you are saying the plant Trump was out opened the day he was there?
I'm saying Mr Trump has made all you leftists delusional -pretty simple to understand

Hmmmm...

Has anyone told Dotard that Congress is still open?

Or are they too afraid he will fire them...

"I shoot six messengers before breakfast every day!"

REPORT: The House passed a bill today which will be on the President's desk next week if it passes the Senate.

DOTARD: FAKE NEWS! NANCY CLOSED CONGRESS YESTERDAY!

Check this out:

I'm saying Mr Trump has made all you leftists delusional -pretty simple to understand

That is pretty funny coming from a big government statist like you.

Check this out:

That is pretty funny coming from a big government statist like you.
what's funny is you delusional libs crying since 2016
ap-election-hillary-supporters-cry-ps-161108_16x9_992.jpg

One of the best parts of the Trump presidency is watching his worshipers run cover for him. They have to leave behind all pretense of dignity or integrity, but defending their god is far more important than such things

So grow a pair and do something about it snowflake. Elect a new POTUS if you can, oh wait the Dem 2020 hopefuls :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

So grow a pair and do something about it snowflake. Elect a new POTUS if you can, oh wait the Dem 2020 hopefuls :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Do something about it? Why would I mess up the best entertainment on this forum?

Watching you Trump worshipers spin and twist and dance to cover for your god is the main reason I come to this forum.

better than anything on TV these days

Do something about it? Why would I mess up the best entertainment on this forum?

Watching you Trump worshipers spin and twist and dance to cover for your god is the main reason I come to this forum.

better than anything on TV these days

Fantasies rolling around in your addled brain. :cuckoo:

When did the Apple manufacturing plant actually open? Was it 2013 or as Trump claims, yesterday?.

They opened a new line, Sploogy.

The TDS has destroyed any brain you once had - if you ever had one.

That is not what Trump said. Why must you always cover for him?

iu

you are just so darn cute when you cover up for the dumb shit your god says/tweets.

How many times a day do you have to pull your head out of his ass to get some fresh air?

When did the Apple manufacturing plant actually open? Was it 2013 or as Trump claims, yesterday?.

iu

you are just so darn cute when you cover up for the dumb shit your god says/tweets.

How many times a day do you have to pull your head out of his ass to get some fresh air?

You didn't know? The air in Trump's ass is the BEST air anywhere...people are saying.

iu

You didn't know? The air in Trump's ass is the BEST air anywhere...people are saying.

You just think it smells that way due to the flavoring of Obama's dick in your mouth.

Check this out:

Until corrected otherwise, I'll assume he was the guest of honor at a celebration of the plant's opening, thus the language.

He was the guest of honor at a major and MASSIVE opening of the manufacture of the Mac Book Pro in America. The TDS morons are just flinging shit, as always.

Forum List

Back