The impact of Trumps lies about COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.
1599742348998.png

the president's public downplaying of a virus that would soon bring ordinary life to a halt for virtually every person in the world led to thousands, probably tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths in the United States.

How many people went heedlessly about their ordinary lives in February and early March, blithely unaware of the virus which was already circulating and causing the disease we now call COVID-19?

the president's public downplaying of a virus that would soon bring ordinary life to a halt for virtually every person in the world led to thousands, probably tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths in the United States.

How many people went heedlessly about their ordinary lives in February and early March, blithely unaware of the virus which was already circulating and causing the disease we now call COVID-19?
Why dont you start threads on the dems doing this shit?
This fauxrage is hilarious. You wingers dont have an honest bone in your body

Americans of both parties turned to Trump for leadership during COVID

He failed us miserably as we have the most cases and most deaths in the world

We have the most false positives and the most drowning covid deaths in the world.

Yeah, the people that impeached him, calls him a liar every day, looked to him for guidance.
The stupid shit you wingers tell yourselves is hilarious. You dont have an honest bone in your body.

Yeah, the people that impeached him, calls him a liar every day, looked to him for guidance.
The stupid shit you wingers tell yourselves is hilarious. You dont have an honest bone in your body.

Nobody looks to Trump for "guidance", they look to him for "leadership". The Executive Branch controls the CDC, FEMA, and the National Stockpile. They provide leadership and co-ordination with the states, or at least they're supposed to. The White House has a "Pandemic Response Office", or at least they did before Trump was elected.

Trump was tweeting like a madman when the Ebola outbreak happened, claiming Obama was letting the disease loose in the USA, and endangering the American people, and look what Trump did in response to Covid. One person died from ebola. Close to 200,000 are dead from covid, in 6 months.

How many Democrats were turning to him for guidance when they called restricting travel xenophobic? Was Pelosi turning to him for guidance when she wandered downtown telling everyone to join her?
Was the mayor of New York following Trump’s guidance when he put virus positive people in homes where the most vulnerable were? Was Pelosi looking for some kind of guidance when she went into a hair salon with no mask on even though the law said that all salons were closed?
Basically the Democrats have been very active in not only not following his guidance but undercutting every bit of it and doing everything they could to up the death count.

Yet nary a word when Obama demanded they quit testing for h1n1 only 3 months into the pandemic... claiming it would be too burdensome for states.

Last edited:
The left wings darling, fauci, said he didn't. Shall we not believe him now that its convenient for yall?

Yup. Fauci said Trump took it all very seriously unlike the Dems who called him a racist when he wanted to stop flight into this country. Hell Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

Most of these lefty loons seem to make up facts and ignore the Real facts. They sure aren't outraged by the Dems who tried to block Trump at every turn.

Nothing but a pack of hypocrites.

The left wings darling, fauci, said he didn't. Shall we not believe him now that its convenient for yall?

Yup. Fauci said Trump took it all very seriously unlike the Dems who called him a racist when he wanted to stop flight into this country. Hell Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

Most of these lefty loons seem to make up facts and ignore the Real facts. They sure aren't outraged by the Dems who tried to block Trump at every turn.

Nothing but a pack of hypocrites.
The libber lemmings are too lazy to think for themselves....thats why any propaganda piece is never researched and just thrown out there to the feeding frenzy....the media knows whatever say will be accepted by their wacko morons.

Fauci tells a different tale. He says Trump took it all very seriously.

Also you seem to think people are stupid and just waiting for someone to tell them what to do.

I'd say you're full of shit. People saw the same things Trump did and took their own actions.

I never waited to be told what to do. I got a mask and practiced social distancing from the get go and you can bet millions of Americans did the same.

The only miserable failure I can see if from the Dem. The Dems who called him a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US.

Pelousy who told everyone not to worry. The virus was nothing and that they should enjoy the Chinese New year.

Don't see you're outrage about that there Winger. All I see is hatred for Trump and facts that you make up. The real facts don't seem to register with you at all.

Color me shocked. Your such an ass.

Also you seem to think people are stupid and just waiting for someone to tell them what to do.

I'd say you're full of shit. People saw the same things Trump did and took their own actions.

I never waited to be told what to do. I got a mask and practiced social distancing from the get go and you can bet millions of Americans did the same.

The only miserable failure I can see if from the Dem. The Dems who called him a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US.

Pelousy who told everyone not to worry. The virus was nothing and that they should enjoy the Chinese New year.

Don't see you're outrage about that there Winger. All I see is hatred for Trump and facts that you make up. The real facts don't seem to register with you at all.

Trumps words to the American people did not take it seriously.

COVID IS much worse than the flu
It did not miraculously go away by April
There was not a vaccine available in three months
Cases did not go down to zero in a few days
Masks and Social Distancing worked
He did not have everything under control

And here is Dr. Fauci saying just that! The dems have an agenda to discredit President Trump and this video does not fit their agenda.

Last edited:

Trumps words to the American people did not take it seriously.

COVID IS much worse than the flu
It did not miraculously go away by April
There was not a vaccine available in three months
Cases did not go down to zero in a few days
Masks and Social Distancing worked
He did not have everything under control

Oh so you think a pandemic can be controlled?? Silly you.

Oh and you also think Trump can magically snap his fingers and have a vaccine appear. It takes years to perfect any vaccine.

Loads of those cases weren't Covid at all and I've read that lots of cases were diagnosed as Covid and weren't.

They predicted 3.2 million deaths in the US and boy were they off the mark.

I think Trump did a great job and I'd like to know who you think could have done better. Certainly not the Dems who tried to block him at every turn and certainly didn't take the virus seriously.

Oh and where's your outrage over the Dems calling Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flight into the US. You know, to stop the spread.

Where's your outrage over Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and that they should enjoy the Chinese New Year.

Where's your outrage over the Chinese who loosed this virus onto the world.

Don't see you spouting off about any of that. You are such an ass.

At a time we needed strong leadership against a deadly virus, our President downplayed the threat and allowed Americans to go about their lives thinking it was no worse than the flu.

The virus is so serious, you have over a 99% chance of surviving it! Trump was right about it in the beginning. I fault him for listening to Fauci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back