Jobless Claims Worse, Continuing Claims Up: DownPlay Disaster More Criminal!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The complete response, up and down-ticket, to the criminal malfeasance now admitted in book publication--may not be known until October 15(?)! Voting is underway, even now! The first results, trickling in, indicate that Senate Republicans are next in line for being put up on charges. They took the Stimulus Away. Jobbless claims are again approaching 900,00 per week. Continuing Claims rose nearly 100,000 in just one week, approaching 14 mil.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Still in the prayers--Matt 25: 14-30!)

The complete response, up and down-ticket, to the criminal malfeasance now admitted in book publication--may not be known until October 15(?)! Voting is underway, even now! The first results, trickling in, indicate that Senate Republicans are next in line for being put up on charges. They took the Stimulus Away. Jobbless claims are again approaching 900,00 per week. Continuing Claims rose nearly 100,000 in just one week, approaching 14 mil.

Is Mascale short for Mescaline?

I love how crazy the left really is. The senate wants to spend less on the countries credit card then the democrats. The left was trying to beat Trump over the head about how much the country was going in debt, now suddenly they say we can’t spend enough. Which is it fiscal responsibility or fiscal irresponsibility?
I know the left sees power in every part of government slipping away from them and they keep pretending that they have something.

I love how crazy the left really is. The senate wants to spend less on the countries credit card then the democrats. The left was trying to beat Trump over the head about how much the country was going in debt, now suddenly they say we can’t spend enough. Which is it fiscal responsibility or fiscal irresponsibility?
I know the left sees power in every part of government slipping away from them and they keep pretending that they have something.
Spending a trillion dollars on infrastructure isn’t the same as spending a trillion on war.

Its what trump is spending money on that’s the problem. For example how much his golf is costing us.

Spending a trillion dollars on infrastructure isn’t the same as spending a trillion on war.

Its what trump is spending money on that’s the problem. For example how much his golf is costing us.
Funny that the left wasn't concerned when 44 was golfing and going on extravagant trips on our dime. Maybe you missed the fact that 44 was spending more on war while Trump has not started a war even with all the we need war from the left.

What wars have Trump started silly booboo?

Funny that the left wasn't concerned when 44 was golfing and going on extravagant trips on our dime. Maybe you missed the fact that 44 was spending more on war while Trump has not started a war even with all the we need war from the left.
Funny trump minded and said so but now golfs more and spends more than 44 ever did.

Pentagon spending. He doesn’t have to start a war to spend too much on the military industrial complex. Look how much money goes to the pentagon. Sad.

Funny you were concerned about two losers who died in Benghazi bu you don’t care about the thousands who trump murdered because he lied about the pandemic when he knew it was serious.

All so he could get re elected, which is exactly why Obama lied about the two losers in Benghazi.

Pentagon spending. He doesn’t have to start a war to spend too much on the military industrial complex. Look how much money goes to the pentagon. Sad.
Once again your upset about high wage Union jobs?

Funny you were concerned about two losers who died in Benghazi bu you don’t care about the thousands who trump murdered because he lied about the pandemic when he knew it was serious.

All so he could get re elected, which is exactly why Obama lied about the two losers in Benghazi.

Since when is Trump a doctor or scientist?

What was Trump supposed to do..

Please be specific

Please be specific
Not lie

Please be specific
Google this. What trump should have done. I see 3 great articles explaining

LefTard Logic:
“I hate that our president spends so much money playing golf....BUT I love that we spend billions on illegal wetbacks.”

Please be specific
Not lie
So what if he told the truth, those people would still be dead

LefTard Logic:
“We should cut military spending....BUT we shouldn’t cut spending on Mexico’s filthy subhumans.”

To the tune of 114 million on Ear's vacations.

Please be specific
Not lie
So what if he told the truth, those people would still be dead
Nope. His leadership cost lives. Pathetic you would think such a thing.

Youre wrong on so many levels but just take for example he discouraged wearing masks, did a misinformation campaign, caused confusion.

Hell, his actions killed Herman Cain. He got it at a trump rally

Forum List

Back