The house and Senate should pass a crime bills making white supremacy a crime

Sure and while you are at it do the same for Antifa and BLM.
Lol, next thing they will do is make it a crime to disagree with government. We are a free country, if you want to be a white supremacists. You have that right, government has too much power.

All that is going to be changing as the biden regime progresses further and further down the road of political correctness and totalitarianisms.

Oxymoron?, ^^^. Maybe you ought to put aside your biases and give President Biden sometime before making this unique comment. As for the road to totalitarianism, that passed away at noon on January 20th, 2021.

You sure about that? Bass seems to disagree. And he in right there in the Biden trenches with you.

I'm certain that donald trump is a wannabe despot; sadly for him, he's too dumb to make that goal. Thankfully the founders established a separation of powers, and even though trump and his supporters find that to be annoyance, they can't (even thought they try) to suppress votes all legally cast, and sent dumb donald away.

Trump supporters wanted to "stop the steal". You might disagree with their premise, but their intent was a second term.

THe op is a call for a law making having an opinion a crime. Thought Crime if you will.

Could you point out where in this thread, you expressed your disagreement with such a call?

A second term for trump would have become a catastrophe, IMO. No one can lead a diverse nation successfully when the leader is as divisive as Donald Trump, lies incessantly and makes every decision by asking themselves, "how will this effect me?"
It would have been a catastrophe for the Democrat Reich and the fake news media, but how would it have been bad for anyone else?

Sadly, you have accepted the big lies, and that is bad for you.
The innerweb irony meter just pegged out..............

Lol, next thing they will do is make it a crime to disagree with government. We are a free country, if you want to be a white supremacists. You have that right, government has too much power.

All that is going to be changing as the biden regime progresses further and further down the road of political correctness and totalitarianisms.

Oxymoron?, ^^^. Maybe you ought to put aside your biases and give President Biden sometime before making this unique comment. As for the road to totalitarianism, that passed away at noon on January 20th, 2021.

You sure about that? Bass seems to disagree. And he in right there in the Biden trenches with you.

I'm certain that donald trump is a wannabe despot; sadly for him, he's too dumb to make that goal. Thankfully the founders established a separation of powers, and even though trump and his supporters find that to be annoyance, they can't (even thought they try) to suppress votes all legally cast, and sent dumb donald away.

Trump supporters wanted to "stop the steal". You might disagree with their premise, but their intent was a second term.

THe op is a call for a law making having an opinion a crime. Thought Crime if you will.

Could you point out where in this thread, you expressed your disagreement with such a call?

A second term for trump would have become a catastrophe, IMO. No one can lead a diverse nation successfully when the leader is as divisive as Donald Trump, lies incessantly and makes every decision by asking themselves, "how will this effect me?"
It would have been a catastrophe for the Democrat Reich and the fake news media, but how would it have been bad for anyone else?

Notice that he still hasn't responded to my question.

Your question: "It would have been a catastrophe for the Democrat Reich and the fake news media, but how would it have been bad for anyone else?"

My Response: "Sadly, you have accepted the big lies, and that is bad for you."

Bad, to be more clearly in context, is you are way out of touch with reality. You've been brainwashed by the Lame Media, aka, the AM Radio (faux conservative) self proclaimed conservatives; those who earn big bucks lying and who have echoed Limbaugh and his fake news, feminazis, and the Fox News talking heads. All use the same hate and fear rhetoric adopted by trump.

Your question: "It would have been a catastrophe for the Democrat Reich and the fake news media, but how would it have been bad for anyone else?"

Bad, to be more clearly in context, is you are way out of touch with reality. You've been brainwashed by the Lame Media, aka, the AM Radio (faux conservative) self proclaimed conservatives; those who earn big bucks lying and who have echoed Limbaugh and his fake news, feminazis, and the Fox News talking heads. All use the same hate and fear rhetoric adopted by trump.
149114704_10218483906756964_5570446015371506209_n.jpg

Oh yeh dat orange man he a bad,bad boy. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Psychology dept. at some major universites now have a class on TDS and how to know you have it and how to get rid of it and become a sane conservative.

I teach a class on it at a local college....very popular...so many still do not know they suffer from the condition....induced by watching too much cnn.

I use this boards postings by those who suffer from the syndrome as a reference source for the class......the students love it. hehheh Surely I jest....not that much.

The Psychology dept. at some major universites now have a class on TDS and how to know you have it and how to get rid of it and become a sane conservative.

I teach a class on it at a local college....very popular...so many still do not know they suffer from the condition....induced by watching too much cnn.

I use this boards postings by those who suffer from the syndrome as a reference source for the class......the students love it. hehheh Surely I jest....not that much.

LOL, name the major universities which have a class on TDS, or STFU!

I mean sure, they passed a resolution condemning it(the House) but what about special laws against it in a crime bill?
They would be forced to use it to Impeach Biden....

Any classroom. With a liberal professor.

You still haven't answered the question. All you're doing is calling Trump, AM radio, yada yada yada a bunch of liars. What are they lying about? What part of Trump's agenda was bad for me?

You can't answer the question, obviously. All you can do is repeat talking points. When someone calls you out on them, you "circle back" and repeat a variation of the same talking point.

hehheh some are just oh so slow on the uptake.....

LOL I think you will find Biden's only term will be a disaster.

Take a look at his EO's and tell me how they help America or its tax payers.

Trump sure was good for this country before the very convenient Chinese virus hit. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm.

You won't get that with the Biden/Harris shit show. In fact if we are lucky we won't have to endure the Second Great Depression.

Your response does not provide any evidence of your conclusions. Calling the Biden/Harris administration a "shit show" when they've been in office less than a month is proof your conclusions were formed when trump lost the election in November.

BTW, your use of the funny emoticon in response to my comments on trump is ludicrous:

"No one can lead a diverse nation successfully when the leader is as divisive as Donald Trump, lies incessantly and makes every decision by asking themselves, "how will this effect me?"

These are not the worst character flaws which describer trump's aberrant behavior.

Until Biden.....Obama was the most divisive president since Lincoln. Obama really stirred up all the racial b.s. and Biden is perpetuating that and adding to it by calling half of America virus infected demented conservatives who need to be eradicated or reeducated taking his clue from hillary and her comments about the deplorables.

Anyone know how the construction is progressing on those fema camps?

The US Government has prepared coffins for terrorists. Breaking news we are ALL terrorists. Resistance is useless. The truth is told, it may shock and surprise or hurt some readers. Indeed the truth MUST be told for in the near future our Governments have something sinister prepared for us. Only 50 million Americans will be spared to become slaves of the New World order.. The Apocalypse is nigh. Will you be alive to see it?

Trump was not divisive. Your side's refusal to respect our turn, was divisive.

LOL. Are you really as touch of reality as your first sentence suggests? As for the others above who try to defend trump ... well, I won't go there.

Yep. Refusing to even talk to the other side, because their p.o.v. is "Beyond the pale".

That is divisive. You are dividing out those who disagree with you, from society, so that you can marginalize them if not destroy them.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant. A dead potted plant.

Says the man that can watch Trump say that "nazis are bad people" and believe that he said, that nazis are "very fine people".

You still haven't answered my question.

Again, how would another four years of Trump been bad for anyone besides hysterical Democrat Reich minions?

So true, but I don't put those people like you on ignore, you provide some comedy with your lack of knowledge and ignorant arrogance.

Trump was not divisive. Your side's refusal to respect our turn, was divisive.

LOL. Are you really as touch of reality as your first sentence suggests? As for the others above who try to defend trump ... well, I won't go there.

Yep. Refusing to even talk to the other side, because their p.o.v. is "Beyond the pale".

That is divisive. You are dividing out those who disagree with you, from society, so that you can marginalize them if not destroy them.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant. A dead potted plant.

Why would I engage you. Your point of view mostly lacks substance, and is not thoughtful nor are they thought provoking.

So true, but I don't put those people like you on ignore, you provide some comedy with your lack of knowledge and ignorant arrogance.
When you asses take complete control many of you will be disappointed after the celebration. Anyone could be called subversive. If I was hired to screw people over, I would come after you and eliminate you as needed. You will lament what you did and are doing. You have to be smarter then the ones you blame. And you are not.

Again, how would another four years of Trump been bad for anyone besides hysterical Democrat Reich minions?

You still haven't answered my question.

Oh, only "hysterical Democrat Reich Minions" would be harmed by dumb donald? First, I'll post those who will benefit from Trumpism:

• Putin
  • Kim
  • Trump and his Family
  • That's about it.
Now I'll post those who will benefit domestically:

• Earners who are in the top two tax brackets
  • The Polluters, i.e. Oil and Coal specifically,
  • Polluters who use plastic and Styrofoam
  • Health Insurance companies
  • Extremist Bigots
    • racists
    • misogynists'
    • neo fascists
    • anti-Semites
Now who and what will be harmed:
  • Our air, water and soil
  • Public employees, as privatizing will replace them,
    • raising prices to consumers
    • reducing the benefits of their employees
  • The working poor
    • losing the Standard Deduction by 1/2 in 2027
    • lower wages
    • fewer benefits
    • higher fees
    • closing of abortion clinics
      • requiring intrusive medical procedures
      • Defunding Planned Parenthood [Counseling & Health Education and contraception
  • States and Municipalities
  • The Middle Classes
    • higher St. taxes
    • higher real estate taxes
    • higher fees
    • less tax reductions
  • More attacks and efforts to end or reduce spending for
    • Public Schools
    • Green and renewable energy
    • Public Transportation
    • The ACA
    • Social Security