The horrible but unfortunate Truth about the GOP.....

Nope...the law suits continue and the evidence is mountains worth....
Your source is tainted..

JO

but a lot of private citizens did find widespread voter fraud,,,
They didn’t.
they did,,,
Sure. And a Nigerian prince needs your help to get his inheritance back.
everytime you make a stupid comment we are more sure the dems cheated
The only thing you need to believe the Dems cheated was for Trump to lose.
so you admit they cheated,,,

now theres some honesty for once,,,
I’m saying you’re mentally incapable of being honest.
youre projecting again,,,
So you admit that Trump is a liar and lost the election.

How honest of you.

(This is what you sound like)
hey youre the one that admitted the dems cheated not me,,
I didn’t say anything of the sort, which is why nothing you say is credible. You have zero honesty.
save it spanky,, we all know you guys cheated,,,
Fake news.
I stated facts not posted news,,,
Fake facts. Fake news. Fake cheating.

Biggest hoax of the century.
no such thing as fake facts,,,
Of course there is doofus. Fake facts are made up. False. Disinformation.
facts are just facts,,, saying theyre fake is a lie since you already admitted they are facts,,,
I guess English isn’t your first language, kiddo.

A fact is true. A fake fact is when someone claims it’s a fact but it isn’t true.

As an analogy, a fake dollar bill. It’s not a dollar bill bill, it’s fake, but people try to pass it off as a dollar bill.
wrong again,,, a fact is a fact,,

you should look up the definition of the word before making an ass of yourself,,,
I’d explain it simpler to you, but when I get down to a first grade level, it’s just not possible to communicate with you anymore due to the profound and fundamental dishonesty that you’ve been indoctrinated with.
so you cant prove me wrong so revert to personal attacks,,,

that makes you a LOSER,,,
I did prove you wrong, it’s just that you can’t accept reality.

Which is why it makes no difference what actually happened in the election, Trump lost which means it was fraudulent.
no you didnt,, the dictionary proves me right and why you ignored it,,,

What is Right Wing about Trump?
He is pro-USA while the RWers are pro-Globalist just like LWers.
Believes in authoritarian control, counter to the rule of law, wishes to control the press, wants greater use of the military to control domestic situations from the level of presidential authority over local authority.
yep thats obama to a tee,,,
If so, Obama never tried it. Donnie is busy paying people to overthrow the election. Meanwhile, Obama is trying to make money on his new book tour like a free enterprise capitalist, while trump people are taking steps to shut down money in the economy, in case they cannot overthrow the constitution. I'll take "Why is Obama the better man for $250, Alex."

Yes well I always knew that...unfortunately the Dems have stopped caring about America publicly.....the GOP at least tries to hide that they don't care but I think everybody know that already. WE desperately need a third party..... an America First party and it will be persecuted, attacked and spit at viciously by the other two longstanding thief parties.

JO

I remember when the Chilean dictator decided to hold an election because he thought the people worshiped him so much, they would vote for him...

He lost...by a lot.....what did he do? Claim voter fraud, claim the elections were rigged, vowed not to leave office.......funny how much your cult leader mirrors Pinochet....and you folks would be the ones cheering for that dictator and his mass executions ...
index.jpg

Believes in authoritarian control, counter to the rule of law, wishes to control the press, wants greater use of the military to control domestic situations from the level of presidential authority over local authority.
If so, Obama never tried it. Donnie is busy paying people to overthrow the election. Meanwhile, Obama is trying to make money on his new book tour like a free enterprise capitalist, while trump people are taking steps to shut down money in the economy, in case they cannot overthrow the constitution. I'll take "Why is Obama the better man for $250, Alex."
that has nothing to do with what you said that I responded to,,,

There wasn't any election so there's nothing to overthrow......only an Algorithmic anomaly that left a huge and visible footprint. Trump will most likely prevail here and it will be the fault of the hubris on the left.

I remember when the Chilean dictator decided to hold an election because he thought the people worshiped him so much, they would vote for him...

He lost...by a lot.....what did he do? Claim voter fraud, claim the elections were rigged, vowed not to leave office.......funny how much your cult leader mirrors Pinochet....and you folks would be the ones cheering for that dictator and his mass executions ...
View attachment 423904

He actually won by an landslide......

JO

Yes well I always knew that...unfortunately the Dems have stopped caring about America publicly.....the GOP at least tries to hide that they don't care but I think everybody know that already. WE desperately need a third party..... an America First party and it will be persecuted, attacked and spit at viciously by the other two longstanding thief parties.

JO
Trump and Republicans are literally trying to strip away healthcare and protections for pre-existing conditions during a pandemic while we speak...

Protections that were passed by Democrats and that Republicans lie and claim they want to protect...

The delusion of you Trump sycophants is pathetic...and then you wonder why you get mocked

They didn’t.
they did,,,

How honest of you.

I didn’t say anything of the sort, which is why nothing you say is credible. You have zero honesty.
Fake news.

facts are just facts,,, saying theyre fake is a lie since you already admitted they are facts,,,

A fact is true. A fake fact is when someone claims it’s a fact but it isn’t true.

As an analogy, a fake dollar bill. It’s not a dollar bill bill, it’s fake, but people try to pass it off as a dollar bill.

you should look up the definition of the word before making an ass of yourself,,,
I’d explain it simpler to you, but when I get down to a first grade level, it’s just not possible to communicate with you anymore due to the profound and fundamental dishonesty that you’ve been indoctrinated with.

Which is why it makes no difference what actually happened in the election, Trump lost which means it was fraudulent.
Did you look up the word “fake”?

Nope...the law suits continue and the evidence is mountains worth....
Your source is tainted..

JO
The evidence is worthless. The lawsuits don’t even allege fraud. Know why? Because they don’t have evidence of it.

They didn’t.
they did,,,

How honest of you.

Fake news.

I looked up the word fact,,, and fake wasnt a part of it,,

She's lying. There are indeed many sad facts about today's GOP though.

They support voter supression.

They are the cheaters even though they claim it's the Democrats. For more info on that Google florida ghost candidates.

They only know and care about two amendments and they understand neither of them.

The list goes on and on but I'm not gonna type it all today.

View attachment 423904

He actually won by an landslide......

JO
No, he didn't win by a landslide.....

But as I said...remain in your delusion bubble and stay mad....

The rest of us will continue to fight for policies like Medicare, Social Security and Labor rights as usual...you know, stuff that benefits the bottom 90% too...

They didn’t.
they did,,,

How honest of you.

Fake news.

Then I guess you don’t understand how language works, because we use words together to formulate ideas.

Ladies and gentlemen, this represents the pinnacle of Trumpism’s effect on the human intelligence.

They didn’t.
they did,,,

How honest of you.

Fake news.

Have you looked up why not a single Trump lawyer or any other lawyer alleges fraud in a court of law??

EoDFSDhXcAAZ3xR.jpg

Here is a hint.....those lies hit different when you do it in front of a federal judge...

that has nothing to do with what you said that I responded to,,,
Are you delusional? The paragraph that you mistakenly said described President Obama is still up there for anybody to read, so the board knows what your were responding to and what I said. Your short term memory loss and denial that which is still visible bode poorly for your state of mind. Seek help.

Forum List

Back