The Holy Bible contains not any contradictions!

let alone those who have never heard of Jesus.

were their mythological jesus of the 1st century as christians claim to have existed than the one that did, for their mission to be as they claim there would have had to have been a world wide proclamation for every being to be made aware of the consequences presented in the christian bible for that belief to be authentic - because at the time it included at most a 50 mile radius of one city in the middleast is enough reason to conclude the christian bible is a forgery.

Yet he judges us on a decision made with a serious lack of information. How many people grow up in Muslim and Hindu families and never even hear of Jesus?
We do well to keep in mind that this information was/is directed to Christians. It was/is warning Christians that once a follower of Jesus but then turning away put that soul in danger of judgement. No one is talking to people who are following another faith, let alone those who have never heard of Jesus.
So the way to the Father is NOT only through Jesus as John states, anyone can get into heaven?

let alone those who have never heard of Jesus.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

an example of the many 4th century forgeries found in the christian bible -

meriweather et al - are proven as only interested in their political persuasion than a meaningful religion - or they would right the wrongs of the past.

Thsts because God respects our agency. He exhorts and invites people to come to Him of their own free will.

He works out of love, not a need for authority
Yet he judges us on a decision made with a serious lack of information. How many people grow up in Muslim and Hindu families and never even hear of Jesus?

They will hear

Thsts because God respects our agency. He exhorts and invites people to come to Him of their own free will.

They will hear
Yeah right. What would a devout Muslim tell his children about Jesus? I guarantee it would be very different than what you would tell them. A small percentage of people change their but the vast majority die in the faith they were born into.

The triune concept of the christian gods suggests gods, (plural).

We've gone over this a few times already with the Nicene Creed.

I just supported it by stating God created humans. These were adult creatures. All that he created were adult. You can't start anything just from eggs..

How can anyone believe that eggs came first? They cannot fertilize themselves. The things that atheists believe from fake science haha. Evolution is truly a "faith-based" belief, i.e. religion.

The triune concept of the christian gods suggests gods, (plural).

We've gone over this a few times already with the Nicene Creed.

I just supported it by stating God created humans. These were adult creatures. All that he created were adult. You can't start anything just from eggs..

How can anyone believe that eggs came first? They cannot fertilize themselves. The things that atheists believe from fake science haha. Evolution is truly a "faith-based" belief, i.e. religion.

Multiple posts of yours with no evidence to support your claims to your gods. You must first offer support for your gods before you can claim that the gods magically created adult humans. You might be surprised to learn that humans do not hatch from eggs. Thus, your "what came first" slogan is meaningless. Your question should be "which of the human inventions of gods preceeded your gods". That question is rather easy to answer.

The relevant science community, (as opposed to ID'iot creationists), has clear evidence that biological evolution occured. The fossil record speaks to that fact unambiguously as demonstrated by the rising complexity of living organisms over millions of years, including humans. The fossil record mirrors the genetic record. The appearence of major groups in the fossil record is substantiated by relationships later shown by DNA comparison testing. There is no other explanation for this relationship between DNA and fossils besides biological evolution.

It is the Absolutely Truth of God.
Lying hippi-dippie-atheists-commies-faggots-satanists misuse trust of folks who do not read this Holy Book and lie to them
Better read the Holy Bible by yourself and go to a born-again Priest from independent church asking for clarification.
Ironically, of the thousands of Bible fragments we have from the early Christian period, no two agree 100%. While most are minor typos introduced by scribes, some differences are deliberate, major theological additions, deletions, or alterations.

This poster is a fake. She doesn't believe in the bible. She is not a christian. She is sowing discord among the religious idiots inciting them to fight against rational americans as if they were a foreign enemy more despised and more of a threat to national security than the russians who have the president and the entire republican party in their back pocket.....

The elections are coming! The elections are coming!

Whether the OP is a Christian or not doesn't matter, does it? Will you acknowledge the contradictions in the Bible? It's a subject worth discussing.

OK. Fair enough.

Yes. Obviously the bible is rife with contradictions. Thats being said I also know that some contradictions were designed to make the reader think as when the children of Adam went to find a mate in a city which should compel the reader to reconsider the subject of being formed by God and becoming a living being as not being about the creation of the body or the first human being.

Other instances are obvious redactions as when someone put on the end of a letter of Paul "submit to the authority of Caesar" who happened to be Nero at the time..

This contradicts the teaching of Jesus on every level and the motive of the unknown editors is not mysterious at all.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."

To get at any buried treasure you have to get a shovel, dig, and then sort through a lot of dirt.

Last edited:
Lying hippi-dippie-atheists-commies-faggots-satanists misuse trust of folks who do not read this Holy Book and lie to them
Better read the Holy Bible by yourself and go to a born-again Priest from independent church asking for clarification.
Ironically, of the thousands of Bible fragments we have from the early Christian period, no two agree 100%. While most are minor typos introduced by scribes, some differences are deliberate, major theological additions, deletions, or alterations.

This poster is a fake. She doesn't believe in the bible. She is not a christian. She is sowing discord among the religious idiots inciting them to fight against rational americans as if they were a foreign enemy more despised and more of a threat to national security than the russians who have the president and the entire republican party in their back pocket.....

Whether the OP is a Christian or not doesn't matter, does it? Will you acknowledge the contradictions in the Bible? It's a subject worth discussing.

OK. Fair enough.

Yes. Obviously the bible is rife with contradictions. Thats being said I also know that some contradictions were designed to make the reader think as when the children of Adam went to find a mate in a city which should compel the reader to reconsider the subject of being formed by God and becoming a living being as being not about the creation of the body or the first human being.

Other instances are obvious redactions as when someone put on the end of a letter of Paul "submit to the authority of Caesar" who happened to be Nero at the time..

This contradicts the teaching of Jesus on every level and the motive of the unknown editors is not mysterious at all.

So how do YOU decide which parts to believe?

OK. Fair enough.

Yes. Obviously the bible is rife with contradictions. Thats being said I also know that some contradictions were designed to make the reader think as when the children of Adam went to find a mate in a city which should compel the reader to reconsider the subject of being formed by God and becoming a living being as being not about the creation of the body or the first human being.

I use my knowledge of literary expressions, figurative language, homonyms, parables, metaphors, analogies, hyperbole, etc, along with scientific facts about the nature of reality as constraints in discerning the teaching.

In my thinking, whether or not the dead ever came out of their graves was never a question of faith or subject of belief. I simply ask myself , "what is the author trying to say." I see that belief without understanding is a curse.

Once superstition is dismissed and if the reader has at least a second grade reading level, the intended meaning almost always becomes clear.

For more sensitive subjects an additional effort is required.

Its really not that hard. Its a matter of logical deduction.

Anyone can do it anytime, anywhere.

You can even do it in secret.

Last edited:

OK. Fair enough.

I use my knowledge of literary expressions, figurative language, homonyms, parables, metaphors, analogies, hyperbole, etc, along with scientific facts about the nature of reality as constraints in discerning the teaching.

Once superstition is dismissed and if the reader has at least a second grade reading level, the intended meaning almost always becomes clear.

The Bible is like a Rorschach test, you can find whatever you're looking for in some part of it.

OK. Fair enough.

The Bible is like a Rorschach test, you can find whatever you're looking for in some part of it.

Sure, but the purpose for that remains classified.

OK. Fair enough.

In my thinking, whether or not the dead ever came out of their graves was never a question of faith or subject of belief. I simply ask myself , "what is the author trying to say." I see that belief without understanding is a curse.

So the Bible is not a reliable source. You gotta make up your own mind about what might be written in it. Do you think people might reasonably or logically disagree with your conclusions?

OK. Fair enough.

So the Bible is not a reliable source. You gotta make up your own mind about what might be written in it. Do you think people might reasonably or logically disagree with your conclusions?

I don't understand your conclusion. The bible is not a reliable source for what?

OK. Fair enough.

That is true for almost anything. People do it with their lives all the time.

OK. Fair enough.

Don’t you make up your own mind for everything?

They will hear
Yeah right. What would a devout Muslim tell his children about Jesus? I guarantee it would be very different than what you would tell them. A small percentage of people change their but the vast majority die in the faith they were born into.

Missionaries

Forum List

Back