CDZ The Holocaust versus Slavery... Which one was worse?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Holocaust: hands down.

While slavery was drawn out over
a longer period of time there is absolutely no comparison in the barbarity, the cruelty and the utter drive to extinguish a whole
Race of people from the planet.

Slavery, while abominable was not about
Extermination.

The Holocaust is most probably the worst
Event against a single people in human history.

Jo

Slavery is still happening. In fact there are more slaves in the world today than there has been at any point in history.

a longer period of time there is absolutely no comparison in the barbarity, the cruelty and the utter drive to extinguish a whole

Extermination.

Jo
Holomodor.

Great Leap Forward.

Both killed millions more, and just as brutally.

4TimesMoreHitler.jpg

Slavery is still happening. In fact there are more slaves in the world today than there has been at any point in history.

Ok...I should have singled North American
Slavery specifically. Good point though.

Jo

Extermination.

Jo

First, it's like lifting a rock around here. Mention the Holocaust and the creepy-crawlies come slithering out, dragging their slime with them about how it was all a hoax and there were never gas chambers and etc. You know animus can make you want to believe some really foul stuff I guess.

Next, all of these are bad. Slavery is horrid, of course. But at least in slavery you maybe get to keep your life, wretched though it may be, and maybe a chance to escape. In mass extermination, such as the Holocaust, that is beyond horrid.

Extermination.

Jo

First, it's like lifting a rock around here. Mention the Holocaust and the creepy-crawlies come slithering out, dragging their slime with them about how it was all a hoax and there were never gas chambers and etc. You know animus can make you want to believe some really foul stuff I guess.

Next, all of these are bad. Slavery is horrid, of course. But at least in slavery you maybe get to keep your life, wretched though it may be, and maybe a chance to escape. In mass extermination, such as the Holocaust, that is beyond horrid.

The Plantation slaves had many more options than the concentration camp victims did.

Jo

While slavery was a notorious event in American history, the Holocaust was a notorious event in World history.

Extermination.

Jo

Yep.

It's hard to have a clean debate when dirty things foul it with their slime .

I don't believe in quantifying evil, nor comparing two evils.

The hatred of Jews infects many hundreds of millions, if not billions of people. Jews, themselves, however have survived the Holocaust and other than an invigored drive towards self preservation, have not allowed the memories to prevent them from succeeding.

Slavery is not supported in any real way, but blacks in this country are still shackled by it. They have reacted to it by creating so many dysfunctional attitudes that they continue to enslave themselves.

It's like comparing apples to Oranges .Slavery has had a more lasting effect, but antisemitism is still thriving .

I think Jews lie, I think Jews promote negative black culture, I think they make awful movies, I think they are responsible for the Down fall of patriotism, the promote interracial relationships when then don’t need to.. many are very bad people.

I don't believe in quantifying evil, nor comparing two evils.

The hatred of Jews infects many hundreds of millions, if not billions of people. Jews, themselves, however have survived the Holocaust and other than an invigored drive towards self preservation, have not allowed the memories to prevent them from succeeding.

Slavery is not supported in any real way, but blacks in this country are still shackled by it. They have reacted to it by creating so many dysfunctional attitudes that they continue to enslave themselves.

It's like comparing apples to Oranges .Slavery has had a more lasting effect, but antisemitism is still thriving .

Two different types of evil? Hmmm
Interesting. The Auscwhitz killing factory has never seen an equal. Admittedly it's wasnt just jews who died there.

Jo

I think Jews lie, I think Jews promote negative black culture, I think they make awful movies, I think they are responsible for the Down fall of patriotism, the promote interracial relationships when then don’t need to.. many are very bad people.

Do you see the Jewish community as one single uninterrupted entity stretching back to the thousands of neighborhood communities scattered throughout all of Europe prior to world war II?

Jo

Last edited:

Extermination.

Jo

We lost 600,000 fighting to end Slavery in the 1860's.

80 years later, we only lost 450,000 ending the Holocaust.

And we were a lot bigger country in the 1940's.

Forum List

Back