The history of God, Israelis & the strangers; the Palestinians

You think you can quote one section of the Torah and ignore another?
You are a moron.

So far you have produced no evidence to prove your side and the reson why is because you have NONE

You don't even know what the word Gar means.
Oh Wise One, please tell me

You think the Torah ends here?
What about the Egyptians enslaving the Jews?
You are trying to change the subject to cover up child killing by the Israel Defense Force (IDF)

Why are you omitting the Exodus?
Yes, the Exodus--
And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses
. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well. Moses and all the others flee Egypt and are scattered throughout the land.

Exodus 2:11 One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to his own people and observed their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people.

The exodus occurred because Moses murders someone in the street, to avoid being punished for this crime Moses gathers up his kin and FLEE Egypt, marking the great exodus
:)-
\
...the Jews had MILLIONS of men, women and children MURDERED/targeted in WW2----they KNOW not to do that

...you people have no evidence Israel directly targets innocents as policy
I have provided dozens of incidences where the IDF kills a child. Most of the time it is from an IDF sniper.

You are living in denial.

Thankfully, this illness can be cured

I pray you get cured too & soon

Do I really have to prove that the Torah doesn't end with those verses?
yes
OK, retard, or Arab, your verses come from the Book of Genesis; not even from the end of the Book of Genesis.
There are 4 Books after the Book of Genesis.

This is my last post to you as I suspect you are mentally ill and I'm wasting my time.
I will let the others kick your ass to the curb.

...you people have no evidence Israel directly targets innocents as policy
I have provided dozens of incidences where the IDF kills a child. Most of the time it is from an IDF sniper.

You are living in denial.

Thankfully, this illness can be cured

I pray you get cured too & soon

No worries, the new generation of Israeli leaders want to nuke the Arabs off the face of the earth.
The only think holding them back right now is Trump.

If Biden, God forbid wins, Shaked will send the Arabs to 7,000 degree Hell.

Todays news on the Zion IDF killing

PCHR: Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory

OCT 16, 2020
Israeli occupation forces (IOF) continued to commit crimes and multifaceted violations against Palestinian civilians and their properties, including raids into Palestinian cities that are characterized with excessive use of force, assault, abuse and attacks on civilians. This week, IOF attacks rendered 18 Palestinian civilians wounded in excessive use of force, including 2 children, in the West Bank. Settler-attacks and confiscation of Palestinians’ properties continued, under the pretext of working without permits.
PCHR: Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory – – IMEMC News

God said that they shall no longer be remembered and all I can say is get on with it NOW!!

please note:
The Israeli Defense Force (IDF) has been changed to Israeli Occupying Force (IOF)

more sad news
27 Aug 2017
An Israeli police spokeswoman told local media that emergency services had tried to resuscitate the child on Saturday. She was announced dead on arrival at the hospital.

Incidents of Jewish settlers running over Palestinian children in the West Bank and occupied East Jerusalem are not uncommon and are rarely investigated, even in fatal cases.

In 2014, five-year-old Inas Khalil and her friend Touleen Asfour were walking home from their nursery school near a village in Ramallah when they were hit by a settler’s car. Inas died a few hours later.

Two weeks ago, four Palestinian boys – all six-year-olds – were severely injured when a settler mounted his car on a pavement in the East Jerusalem town of Silwan and struck them. The boys were all transferred to Hadassah hospital in Jerusalem.

4-Year-Old Palestinian Girl Who Was Shot In The Head Dies Of Her Wounds
A 4-year-old girl from Palestine was shot in East Jerusalem almost two weeks ago and died of her wounds last Monday, according to Hadassah Ein Karem hospital.

1603059644508.png

Forum List

Back