The history of God, Israelis & the strangers; the Palestinians

1.more civilians died in WW2 than military personnel --civilians die in wars/etc--even when they are not targeted
IDF snipers were targeting children; period
2. mistakes happen---units mistakenly kill their own troops
what a copout !!!
3. they are not directly targeting innocents
I consider any child from age 1 to age 13 innocent
4. what kind of crap are you linking?? it's says '''URL not found'''' on the 13 year old girl--are you scamming/fraud/bad links? do I need to report this?

Some of the links are lost, you can cut and past the title in Google and a new connection can be found
no--they are not targeting innocents--plain and simple

1.more civilians died in WW2 than military personnel --civilians die in wars/etc--even when they are not targeted
what a copout !!!
4. what kind of crap are you linking?? it's says '''URL not found'''' on the 13 year old girl--are you scamming/fraud/bad links? do I need to report this?

Some of the links are lost, you can cut and past the title in Google and a new connection can be found
You are an idiot and should visit an Arab city alone while wearing a Star of David.
But name me as your Life Insurance Beneficiary.

what a copout !!!

...the Pals have been murdering Israelis ..the Israelis are defending themselves
..like I said, Israel is GREATLY restraining itself--showing great patience and morality

Genesis Chapter 10...Who owned the land west of what is now called Gaza?

It was not the Jews
In the following verses the Egyptian Pharaoh was talking to a Jew

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.
(Gen 42:6 KJV) And Joseph was the governor over the land, and he it was that sold to all the people of the land:

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:4 KJV) They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.
:)-

Genesis Chapter 10...Who owned the land west of what is now called Gaza?

It was not the Jews
In the following verses the Egyptian Pharaoh was talking to a Jew

(Gen 42:6 KJV) And Joseph was the governor over the land, and he it was that sold to all the people of the land:

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:4 KJV) They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.
You think you can quote one section of the Torah and ignore another?
You are a moron.
You don't even know what the word Gar means.

You think the Torah ends here?
What about the Egyptians enslaving the Jews?
Why are you omitting the Exodus?

You are a moron.

So far you have produced no evidence to prove your side and the reson why is because you have NONE

Oh Wise One, please tell me

You are trying to change the subject to cover up child killing by the Israel Defense Force (IDF)

Yes, the Exodus--
And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses
. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well. Moses and all the others flee Egypt and are scattered throughout the land.

Exodus 2:11 One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to his own people and observed their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people.

The exodus occurred because Moses murders someone in the street, to avoid being punished for this crime Moses gathers up his kin and FLEE Egypt, marking the great exodus

Last edited:

You call this restraint--?
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
Palestinian Girl, 8, Is Killed by Israeli Fire, Father Says (Published 2004)
woooohooooo
1. ''father says'''' = great evidence there!! hahha
2. need a subscription for the NYTimes--but what I can see from it, they did NOT target her.....they are firing at where the mortar fire came from
YES--restraint

You are a moron.

So far you have produced no evidence to prove your side and the reson why is because you have NONE

Oh Wise One, please tell me

You are trying to change the subject to cover up child killing by the Israel Defense Force (IDF)

Yes, the Exodus--
And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses
. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well. Moses and all the others flee Egypt and are scattered throughout the land.

Exodus 2:11 One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to his own people and observed their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people.

The exodus occurred because Moses murders someone in the street, to avoid being punished for this crime Moses gathers up his kin and FLEE Egypt, marking the great exodus
You are stating that the Torah ends with your verses.
Do I really have to prove that the Torah doesn't end with those verses?
Are you really that stupid?
You are either a blithering idiot or are being paid, perhaps with sex, to stand your ground.

Kewl...that was when Palis were blowing up themselves and Jews almost every day,
It is true that some Palestinians gave up their lives by blowing up themselves to hurt Israeli’s.

Still you need to remember this, if you were a father of a young boy and an IDF sniper blows the child’s head off what would you do-?

If I were in his shoes I would do the same.

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends

You call this restraint--?
..I've been over this before in other threads with the Israelis and Pals...you people have no evidence Israel directly targets innocents as policy

Kewl...that was when Palis were blowing up themselves and Jews almost every day,
It is true that some Palestinians gave up their lives by blowing up themselves to hurt Israeli’s.

Still you need to remember this, if you were a father of a young boy and an IDF sniper blows the child’s head off what would you do-?

If I were in his shoes I would do the same.

.....woooohhhooooooo--same vice versa = Israel IS showing great restraint
....Pals DIRECTLY target innocent civilians--the IDF does not

Forum List

Back