The Hill We Die On

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Big winter storm coming in 1 to 2 feet so I made a run to several stores. Had Rush on and he was talking to a caller who references Mark Styne standing in yesterday saying that "this is the hill we die on" with respect to stopping the greatest Crime in American History: the Theft of the 2020 Presidential Election. Rush asked her, "Um, OK What does that mean? What should we do about it?" And the caller had no answer

Here's that I think it means: We pursue all legal means. We divulge any and all evidence. What does CISA have? I keep hearing "we have it all" from the Q branch. Um. OK, LET'S SEE IT! Stop dicking around and show us what happened!

If that still does not sway a Court, and if it's really shown that the Election was stolen, then...

What?

I was going to post another paragraph with my thoughts but what say you? I will post it later on, unless someone else says it

Work closely together with Democrats across the country to insure that future elections are absolutely as secure as possible, with intelligent built-in contingencies in place to deal with a wide variety of potential situations. Communicate, collaborate and innovate so that the best ideas of both parties are implemented without ego, and so that both parties have skin in the game to keep silly finger-pointing to a minimum. Just like America used to do.

Ha ha, just kidding.

We must make sure this stops right here....we must persuade the GOP to fight voter fraud and to clean up our elections....short of that will mean all out war...one side of the political isle can break laws steal elections rape women cheat on their taxes and tell all the lies they want with no repercussions...and the other side gets nailed for nothing...if that doesn't change we are going to have to fight....they leave us no choice...

After rejecting reality yet another time, conservatives will sit on their butts and whine a lot on the internet, exactly the same as they're doing now.

Remember, if you're doing more than whining, you're not considered to be a true conservative. Any hint of "working" or "sacrificing" will cause other conservatives to think you're a dirty liberal.

Big winter storm coming in 1 to 2 feet so I made a run to several stores. Had Rush on and he was talking to a caller who references Mark Styne standing in yesterday saying that "this is the hill we die on" with respect to stopping the greatest Crime in American History: the Theft of the 2020 Presidential Election. Rush asked her, "Um, OK What does that mean? What should we do about it?" And the caller had no answer

Here's that I think it means: We pursue all legal means. We divulge any and all evidence. What does CISA have? I keep hearing "we have it all" from the Q branch. Um. OK, LET'S SEE IT! Stop dicking around and show us what happened!

If that still does not sway a Court, and if it's really shown that the Election was stolen, then...

What?

I was going to post another paragraph with my thoughts but what say you? I will post it later on, unless someone else says it
welcome to 4 weeks ago.

After rejecting reality yet another time, conservatives will sit on their butts and whine a lot on the internet, exactly the same as they're doing now.

Remember, if you're doing more than whining, you're not considered to be a true conservative. Any hint of "working" or "sacrificing" will cause other conservatives to think you're a dirty liberal.
While we are sitting on our butts we will watch as the dems sink to the bottom of the swamp....they almost lost the house last month...they will lose it in 2022....people do not like cheaters....

Work closely together with Democrats across the country to insure that future elections are absolutely as secure as possible, with intelligent built-in contingencies in place to deal with a wide variety of potential situations. Communicate, collaborate and innovate so that the best ideas of both parties are implemented without ego, and so that both parties have skin in the game to keep silly finger-pointing to a minimum. Just like America used to do.

Ha ha, just kidding.

Unless the current theft is punished, that won't do a dam thing. Particularly if its the "democrats across the country" that committed the theft.

While we are sitting on our butts we will watch as the dems sink to the bottom of the swamp....they almost lost the house last month...they will lose it in 2022....people do not like cheaters....

The D's will just cheat in 2022, if they get away with a theft in 2020.

We must make sure this stops right here....we must persuade the GOP to fight voter fraud and to clean up our elections....short of that will mean all out war...one side of the political isle can break laws steal elections rape women cheat on their taxes and tell all the lies they want with no repercussions...and the other side gets nailed for nothing...if that doesn't change we are going to have to fight....they leave us no choice...
Over all it was the will of the people, chicanery. The election was not stolen. Move on and support American democracy in action and wish the best of luck the the Biden Administration. Everything is going to be alright.

Do you shit stains ever not lie?

Over all it was the will of the people, chicanery. The election was not stolen. Move on and support American democracy in action and wish the best of luck the the Biden Administration. Everything is going to be alright.
You lie.

Ha ha, just kidding.

36 hour voting period, ending 10 PM local time election day, going back to the day before. no early voting besides that. absentee ballots for cause only. Election day to be a national holiday.

Libs are laughing hysterically at how easy it was to pull that one off and are ecstatic about future elections. They know they will not be held to account or responsible for their fraud. If I were them, Id do this again in 2024.

The best thing about this whole 'Stop the Steal' bullshit is that Repugs aren't going to be able to go against reforming the election system. They're the ones that have been defrauding elections. This is gonna backfire on them BIG TIME!

Add an end to gerrymandering and they'll barely be a Repug in Congress for the next 50 years!!!

What?

There wasn’t fraud.

You have no proof, just false accusations.

Either show the beef or shut the fuck up

Libs are laughing hysterically at how easy it was to pull that one off and are ecstatic about future elections. They know they will not be held to account or responsible for their fraud. If I were them, Id do this again in 2024.
What? Claim without any proof that the election was stolen from your white ass.

Your orange autocrat lost and you’re butthurt.

Go sit on an donut shaped pillow and shut the fuck up

You lie.
To you anything you do not like is a lie. Can't you just disagree like an adult in public or at a business meeting. If you think you have been ignored, (and I don't think you have been) maybe it is your attitude that would get you ignored, placing you on the outside looking in.

You lie.
To you anything you do not like is a lie. Can't you just disagree like an adult in public or at a business meeting. If you think you have been ignored, (and I don't think you have been) maybe it is your attitude that would get you ignored, placing you on the outside looking in.
Still lying. Nope, all of you thugs should be dealt with harshly.

You lie.

I don't know for certain if Biden and his Red Chinese pals rigged the election or not. I wasn't privy to any of the shenanigans. But if the government is interested in maintaining confidence in the electoral system, they need to look at this in detail, with experts, and both sides cooperating, until they get to the Truth of the matter. A Special Investigator should definitely be given free reign.

Forum List

Back