The Hill endorses Hillary Clinton for president in 2024

Yes, but campaigning starts next year (2023), so make sure you get out there for Hillary early!
Tut...tut Still haven't understood the concept of voting day, eh? :itsok:

You may want to tackle that when you complete the course: What is an Opinion Column 101. It will help you look less of a fool.

Good luck. Keep us informed of your progress.

Tut...tut Still haven't understood the concept of voting day, eh? :itsok:

You may want to tackle that when you complete the course: What is an Opinion Column 101. It will help you look less of a fool.

Good luck. Keep us informed of your progress.

I will. And keep me informed on your campaign strategy for Hillary. Are you going with calling for genocide again?

LOL

It's happening! It's happening!

It's PERFECT! And the article, of course, doesn't mention inflation, the food crisis, the border, the war in Europe, or gas prices! They still don't know!!!

This has to be some sort of 3D chess decoy. Get the GOP to spend a few bucks and time on her *just in case* to keep them from focusing on the legitimate potential candidates. Also, provide some cover for the Dems to groom their potential candidate while the public cries their outrage on Hillary. It would make whomever they choose seem better in comparison (because who isn't a better choice than Hillary at this point?)

Hillarys "Russia, Russia" scam that did so much damage to America around the globe has effectively ended her career and any influence she has. It has most certainly even sunk her kids political future too, it was so egregious an act, even in the context of political dirty tricks, this went well beyond the norm.

Last edited:
This has to be some sort of 3D chess decoy. Get the GOP to spend a few bucks and time on her *just in case* to, keep them from focusing on the legitimate potential candidates.

I would agree, but who are the "legitimate" candidates the DemoKKKrats have? Stacey Abrams? Gavin Newsom? AOC? Clown shows, all of them.

Breaking: FedEx spotted hauling Hillary's baggage.

R.2cfcfb5f89076a5150a8a3cd7a535299

Think about this for a minute...

The Hill has endorsed

- The wife of a proven pedophile

- The failed Secretary of State responsible for a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans being needlessly killed by terrorists

- A woman the FBI declared to have committed crimes against the US, to include Espionage

- A woman tbe FBI declared was too stupid to know she was commiting crimes

- The origin and initiator of the seditious Russian Collusion Scandal, the largest criminal political scandal in US history

WOW!

Yes, we know you support genocide as a punishment for protesting. No need to reiterate. You're a Nazi, after all, it's what we expect.
Awww... a retard calling me a Nazi. How will I ever survive?

Btw, are you still confused between a guest's opinion and actual news? How's that going? :itsok:

I prefer new young blood; the old guard needs to be swept out. DeSantis is the only one of the four that won't be in the over 75 category. Not sure what the is an answer for America.

I can't see DeSantis getting the ok from the GOP establishment- DeSantis is too close to the Trumpster and they want to avoid that again.

The Republican Leadership is going to want to give the nod to a never-trumper that will drive all of the Little Trumpsters out of the party. Liz Cheney is doubtable because she is running and losing this year. Romney is a different story. And of course, Jeb could make another run, ditto with Kasich or Flake.

It's happening! It's happening!

It's PERFECT! And the article, of course, doesn't mention inflation, the food crisis, the border, the war in Europe, or gas prices! They still don't know!!!

The D Party wants to lose again, if it nominates her.

The D Party wants to lose again, if it nominates her.

It might just be a recognition that they are going to lose- so why not nominate her? At least they avoid spoiling someone who might want to make a future run.

Further, you never know, the GOP Establishment might follow the advice of the media and nominate a Never Trumper like Romney who will want to lose.

It might just be a recognition that they are going to lose- so why not nominate her? At least they avoid spoiling someone who might want to make a future run.

Further, you never know, the GOP Establishment might follow the advice of the media and nominate a Never Trumper like Romney who will want to lose.
No matter what the two nominees from the duopoly in 2024, will both be disgusting assholes.

Of course, this is an easy prediction.

Forum List

Back