The Heroes of San Bernardino

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
So true. it's not the BLMs, Obama or Sharptons running in putting their lives on the line.
:clap:

Snip:

Kurt Schlichter
Los Angeles, CA

You didn’t back down.

We would have understood if you did, if you hesitated, if you backed off. Confronting a gang of heavily-armed terrorists with a bloody track record of murder – did you really sign up for that? When you kissed your spouse going out the door Wednesday morning, did you expect to be in a firefight that other law enforcement officers will dissect, discuss, and learn from long after you retire?

No. But you didn’t back down.

You didn’t back down because you made a promise, a promise to defend the people of San Bernardino with your lives if that’s what it came to. For most cops, it will never come to that, being face to face with three committed criminals who intended to take as many people with them as possible on their one-way trip to Hell. But it came to that for you on Wednesday.

And you didn’t back down.

You came from many different agencies, like the San Bernardino Sheriff Department and California Highway Patrol, but for you San Bernardino Police Department guys, it was your home. I know you. I was the senior officer at the 1st Battalion, 185 Armor’s armory down on Third Street for about six months back in the 2000s. You had a good relationship with the citizen soldiers of the Army Guard. In fact, one of the other officers there was on your force at the time; I thought of him a lot on Wednesday as the events unfolded.

San Bernardino’s a tough place, and you get saddled with dealing with the myriad social problems you did not create, but which you sure as hell get blamed for. The city teeters on the edge of bankruptcy and the town decays, but you still do your job. It’s easy to criticize the cops, mostly because you’re the ones who have to enforce the standard, and because you’re too busy doing your job and too professional to jump into the debate. You’re always the scapegoats. Politicians kiss up to punks who march calling for you to be murdered; sometimes people try to actually kill you. You are underpaid, under-supported, under-appreciated.

And yet, when you stood between those murderers and the people of San Bernardino, you didn’t back down.

ALL of it here:

Psssshh.....such bullshit. Those racist, steroid using, unarmed black teen shooting cops aren't the heroes.

The TRUE heroes are the liberals who still stick up for these Muslims and are nice to them and Obama who fights the REAL threat to American lives....global warming.

I was unaware Obama, BLM and Al Sharpton were cops? When were they deputized?
what are they?
They are not cops. Did you fly you to help capture the shooters in California without being debutized?
I asked who they were? What is it they represent? It isn't for my rights as a white american, so what exactly is it they are about?
One is your POTUS. BLM is an organization formed to stop police from profiling and killing Blacks. Al is a community activist. Dont you have a TV? This thread is not about who they are. Its about the heroes that helped with situation. Neither you nor the OP was part of that.

what are they?
They are not cops. Did you fly you to help capture the shooters in California without being debutized?
I asked who they were? What is it they represent? It isn't for my rights as a white american, so what exactly is it they are about?

Where were Trump, Carson, and Cruz? That question makes just as much sense as yours.

what are they?

Where were Trump, Carson, and Cruz? That question makes just as much sense as yours.
I have no flippn idea. I don't really care. They aren't folks I need to protect me like you and your group are needed to protect you.

what are they?

I have no flippn idea. I don't really care. They aren't folks I need to protect me like you and your group are needed to protect you.
Youre not making sense. Was this an attack on Black people?

what are they?

Dont get mad just explain why Trump, Carson and Cruz were not there.

what are they?

I have no idea what the attack was about, you do?

what are they?

hahahahahahhahaha there you go again, work on getting your facts straight and stay out of the big people discussions.

So why were you asking about your POTUS, BLM, and Al Sharpton? Were you having a hard time coming up with a contribution to the thread?

hahahahahahhahaha there you go again, work on getting your facts straight and stay out of the big people discussions.
What facts are you talking about? Its a fact Trump, Carson, and Cruz were not there.

So why were you asking about your POTUS, BLM, and Al Sharpton? Were you having a hard time coming up with a contribution to the thread?
because someone mistook them for cops. Thought it would be nice to know who they were. I know they are all liars. I know they hate white america. So wondered if you knew all that. I thought you might.

What facts are you talking about? Its a fact Trump, Carson, and Cruz were not there.
wow a fact you got right. looky looky thar, how'd you know that?

because someone mistook them for cops. Thought it would be nice to know who they were. I know they are all liars. I know they hate white america. So wondered if you knew all that. I thought you might.
Who mistook them for cops?

wow a fact you got right. looky looky thar, how'd you know that?
Because I'm way more intelligent than you are? How didnt you know that?

Forum List

Back