The Hell Testimonies

This man survived a horrific tragedy - although he died - he was revived and lived to tell his story - and is today a believer in Jesus Christ! To God be the Glory!

Meet Brother Melinde who is an ex-Muslim and a born again Christ. He is now a Pastor. He has a very special message for Americans and Israelis. Listen closely!

Last edited:
This one is actually more than one testimony but the testimony of the ex satanist whose father was in satanic coven in NC is the exact description of how satanists kidnap their victims (for sacrifice) It's a rampant problem in the USA and John Todd gave Jack Chick very detailed information on how it was done - Satanists using vans - the man driving with his daughter in the passenger seat or a woman in the passenger seat and behind them there are more Satanists waiting with duct tape and knockout drugs to use on the person they kidnap. As the girl's information of how it is done matched John Todds' description to a "T" I thought it would be good to add this one too so others can see that one of the things the Satanists are looking for out there is to catch people off their guard. Listen to the video and you'll see what I'm talking about - look at Jack Chicks two comics that used information from John Todd - the ex-Druid priest who sat on the council of 13 - those two comics are called Spellbound and the other one is called The Broken Cross. Here is the testimony of both women and more information about what is going on out there.

The daughter of the Satanist is now in hiding and giving information - she has become a born again Christian according to the testimony. The ex - Satanist that was CIA is now a Believer too. Glory to God! Jesus Christ is so wonderful!

New Study Finds Majority Of God s Blessings Burn Up On Entry Into Atmosphere The Onion - America s Finest News Source
700.jpg

It is good to take in the whole counsel of God and not part of it. Being free of fear, intimidation, the agony of knowing one is destined to hell with no hope of escape, is not the core message of the Gospel. Jesus died on the cross, shed his own blood and rose on the third day to give us back what Adam and Eve lost in the garden. Their relationship with God. Their position in the earth. Their authority. Their joy. If you examine the Book of Genesis closely you'll notice that the very first thing that fell upon Adam and Eve after sin was fear. People who live in sin live in fear and fear is torment. Perfect love casteth out all fear. There is no fear in perfect love and that is what Jesus Christ has offered us. His death on the cross and resurrection was our own resurrection day - in that we can only be restored to the image God orginally created Adam and Eve to be (God said, Let US make man in OUR image, OUR likeness.......) through being born again - John 3:3 and abiding in Christ with His Word abiding in us. This relationship that Christ died to restore us to will - when we fully surrender to Him- reflect His Image to a lost and dying world. In the thread about Solomon's Song - titled Song of Solomon - we find the true meaning of such a relationship with the Bridegroom. Please visit Song of Solomon thread and realize this is what Christ paid for - His Bride - and not a compromising Bride - but a Bride who is completely His.

Please realize that Jesus Christ didn't come into the world to condemn it but to save it. There is great liberty and joy in a life found in Christ. There is nothing but slavery, fear, intimidation and misery in a life that is shackled to Satan's kingdom. Jesus came to set the captives free! This is the Good News, People!!

These are the testimonies of people who were saved from going to hell through salvation in Jesus Christ. This first testimony is from John Ramirez who came out of the bondage of Satanism and into a relationship with Jesus Christ where he received his freedom at last. He is a born again Christian serving the Lord today. This is his story:

The bondage of Satanism? But 'be this religion or you go to hell' isn't bondage?

Spiritualism teaches there is no lasting hell. There are dark regions where unholy souls go after they die, but it is not forever, and when they finally seek redemption they can rise to higher planes of existence. But they will need to reincarnate and face karma to really be free of their past wrong actions. Because there is no way to settle karma in the spirit world.

This man's testimony is very important. He is a born again Christian saved by the grace of God and the message he gives the world - is from his death bed. This is his testimony of what he saw and his final words of warning to the world. 1,625,247 people have viewed his testimony on youtube. I believe God wants the world to hear this message.

This is the testimony of Carlos. An ex-satanist and now born again Christian serving Jesus Christ with his whole heart! His testimony is one of the most amazing testimonies I have ever heard in my life. His journey to an encounter with Jesus Christ - while he was in jail - is truly remarkable. This is the full story from before he met Christ to afterwards and if you are like me? You'll have to watch all ten videos because you will not be able to stop listening to him. His story is truly amazing.

Here is part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3

Last edited:
Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Isn't that a powerful testimony? Do you realize that Carlos is now serving the Lord Jesus Christ? Alive and well? Yes, and that can be your story too! Are you bound to the shackles of satanism tonight? Witchcraft? The occult? You can be free! Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose on the 3rd day to set you free! He whom the Son sets free is free indeed!

Jesus Christ is all powerful! He is far more powerful than Satan. You have nothing to fear. Trust in the LORD and call upon Him to save you tonight. Read the Jack Chick thread and realize that your salvation is right at the door. All you have to do is believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Become His today. The Lord loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life. What He did for Carlos? He is ready to do for you! You cannot fight Satan by yourself. You must fight by the power of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. You must be born again and filled with the Spirit of God. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose on the 3rd day to set you free!

Free from God's wrath at using free will, right? So why did God require a blood sacrifice of Himself to Himself to end his own ire? Why not just skip the middleman and sacrifice of Himself to Himself and just forgive us?

The whole story just doesn't make any sense to me.

It is written:

The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul.
Proverbs 29:10

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. The same came to Jesus at night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know thou art a teach come down from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel and knowest not these things?

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen, and ye receive not our witness.

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

And no man ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that a light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John:3:1-21

Forum List

Back