The Head Of A Chicken Was Found In A KFC Meal.

It was bound to happen.

This guy would just not shut up!

1640307612084.jpg

Meh, I can easily see it happening when considering the "mystery chicken" pieces you get sometimes if it's missed during the coating process.

When I was 13 I worked at the first stand alone KFC place in my AO (it was only available as carry-out from restaurants like The Virginia Gentleman and Duff's Rebel Restaurant back then) and we would get in heads, feet, necks, etc. all the time.

I just tossed them in a box and weighed them at the end of the day so the owner could deduct the weight when he paid the bill.

Disgusting and revolting as it is....:disbelief:

Better a chicken head than a rat's head.

Just saying.
Once pressure fried, I doubt either would harm you. Beats what you eat on survival training.

Go here for the story.

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but I couldn't help but think of this song from country singer Mark Chesnut.

God bless you and him and the customer always!!!

Holly

At least now we know it's real chicken.

I don't see how the cook could miss that. I was a cook at KFC for a few months or so when I was a kid.

Each chicken came in a bag already cut into easily identifiable pieces. 2 rib, 1 breast, 2 wings, 2 thighs and 2 legs.

Or maybe the cook was high on wacky tobacky. That's why I got fired. I had the munchies really bad and was always eating the chicken. The shift manager got mad and called me a smartass when I told her I was just testing the chicken for quality control purposes.

Then she said I was higher than a kite (I was), accused me of lying about my age on the job application (I did), and fired me.

Last edited:
KFC isn't fit for human consumption.
I think they've got the best fried chicken out there if you get it fresh out of the pressure fryer.

They've got the perfect blend of herbs and spices IMO. When I make fried chicken at home I try to emulate that.

What is your favorite fried chicken place?

I think they've got the best fried chicken out there if you get it fresh out of the pressure fryer.

They've got the perfect blend of herbs and spices IMO. When I make fried chicken at home I try to emulate that.

What is your favorite fried chicken place?
The local cafes Broasted Chicken.
I avoid fast food as much as possible.

Disgusting and revolting as it is....:disbelief:

Better a chicken head than a rat's head.

Just saying.

Right. After all they are just buying a bucket of animal parts when you look at it logically... so you get one more animal part like the head? fried in that oil and grease it all tastes like chicken anyway and your dog is probably going to just love the crunchy head part. Hell , not a big deal but ... who eats KFC anyway? haven't had that in years! and dont plan on it now! hahahaha

Forum List

Back