The Hatfields and McCoys

Well, see, there you go telling untruths again. And raising yet another color victim card. Gosh. You must have an entire deck of those things.

To be clear, however, weren't you the one who invoked victimhood for beeing thread banned up there in post #22? You made it about you. That's what you always do. As I said, it's a form of ciurrency for you, observably.

Did you seriously think that anyone who knew how that all went down was going to just let you try to cash in yet another victim card without setting things straight? Come on, man. Get real. You donlt have it like that.

Let's be clear. If you aren't willing to be the star of your own show, you should likely think things through a bit more. Again, you're not entitled to a pulpit to trade in victimhood, particularly when you're most often the instigator.
I'm not telling any untruths at all.

All you are doing is making every post about me.

When a criminal gang invades another country and murders more than a thousand innocent civilians and commit atrocities that decent people can't even imagine, those who complain about ",binary thinking" are the problem.

They, and all who march in the streets in support, deserve nothing less than DEATH

FUCK ALL WHO MAKE A EXCUSES FOR THESE ANIMALS

This is probably the only thoroughly relevant thread on the topic that I've seen around here. And certainly one of the very, very few civil discussions on the topic I've seen thus far.

Incidentally, it has been one of the least popular/least viewed discussions. Perhaps this is why it has been kept rather civil.

So often there's a strategic hurry to coerce folks into just picking a side so that arguments against the character of each other commences, prevails and dominates first and foremost and therefore terms of controversy that are more germain to scope will go ignored. Again, it's a purely strategic, coercive steering of the ship.

And it's really the same routine with just about every issue that we see discussed here as well as out in the wild of the www if we're paying attention. Just hurry up and pick a side and proceed to calling each other names rather than acknowledging and discussing the full terms of controversy.

I think there were several ''which side are you on?'' polls that popped up around here after just mere hours of the event. That's not by accident. And look at the direction the board went as a consequence. And you've been one of the main purveyors. The impression that I've gotten from you, particularly in the manner in which you've carried yourself, is that you may feel that the issue stops and should remain compartmentalized where your feelings or emotional attachment begins and if anyone even dares think about addressing the topic beyond the parameter of your feelings, well, then they're a terrorist or a terrorist supporter.

I'm sorry, but that's just not how functional discourse works. Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day...

Last edited:
I'm not telling any untruths at all.

All you are doing is making every post about me.

Well there's that selective memory of yours again. You forgot to acknowledge that you're the one who made it about you in Post # 22. You were complaining to Aye about being thread banned. Remember? And it was everybody elses fault. Poor ol dog ain't do nuffin. He's just a victim. Right? Please..

As I said. If you're not actually willing to be the star of your own show, then get off the stage. Seems like you want the spotlight but only until you actually start feeling the heat of being under it.

Last edited:
It seems this site consists of two groups feuding over whether liberals or conservatives are truthful. There seems to be no middle ground but just an endless verbal battle between folks on the right and folks on the left. It seems to be getting worse.
When CK was still administrator here, he and I came up with the structured debate zone. Okay it didn't work out--the mods hated moderating it--but the concept was that the OP could set rules for how a discussion could be conducted, i.e. no ad hominem, no personal insults, you couldn't mention a political party or person, etc.

It was a good idea but I had to concede it was a nightmare for the mods because few members could follow even three simple rules. It is so ingrained in some here to be rude, crude, impolite, insulting, inflammatory, vague, they really have nothing to contribute other than that.

Discussing the pros and cons of a policy without blaming or accusing something, philosophical concepts, abstract or critical thinking is simply beyond their mental capacity.

And after awhile, you learn to appreciate the very few who are willing to consider pros and cons, value or lack thereof or whatever in concepts and as for the rest. . .oh well.

When a criminal gang invades another country and murders more than a thousand innocent civilians and commit atrocities that decent people can't even imagine, those who complain about ",binary thinking" are the problem.

They, and all who march in the streets in support, deserve nothing less than DEATH

Many people are simply incapable of moral reasoning.

Take, for instance a situation where one person runs over another person and that person dies. In one situation, the person driving the car has a heart attack. In another situation, the person falls asleep. In one more situation, they run a red light. In the 4th situation they target a person and run over them quite deliberately the results are all the same, but the moral implications aren't.

Islamist propagandists manipulate people who are incapable of moral reasoning by intentionally running up the body count of their own people. After they cross ito Israel and slaughter children quite intentionally, they start playing a numbers game where they prevent people from leaving a battle scene in order to run up the death toll. Their western supporters and apologists then latch on this to justify the original action.

Well there's that selective memory of yours again. You forgot to acknowledge that you're the one who made it about you in Post # 22. You were complaining to Aye about being thread banned. Remember? And it was everybody elses fault. Poor ol dog ain't do nuffin. He's just a victim. Right? Please..

As I said. If you're not actually willing to be the star of your own show, then get off the stage.
And you are still doing it.

Remove the evil from the White House then.
we did. 306>232.

You’re going to say there was voter fraud though no evidence exists of massive fraud and audits proved there was none.

Then you’re going to blame the deep state even though your blob was the President and his own FBI with his hand-picked director and two hand picked Attorneys General didn’t find any fraud.

Its not the Hatfields and McCoys. It is more like the Hatfields and the deranged disavowed lunatics of the McCoy family.

When CK was still administrator here, he and I came up with the structured debate zone. Okay it didn't work out--the mods hated moderating it--but the concept was that the OP could set rules for how a discussion could be conducted, i.e. no ad hominem, no personal insults, you couldn't mention a political party or person, etc.

It was a good idea but I had to concede it was a nightmare for the mods because few members could follow even three simple rules. It is so ingrained in some here to be rude, crude, impolite, insulting, inflammatory, vague, they really have nothing to contribute other than that.

Discussing the pros and cons of a policy without blaming or accusing something, philosophical concepts, abstract or critical thinking is simply beyond their mental capacity.

And after awhile, you learn to appreciate the very few who are willing to consider pros and cons, value or lack thereof or whatever in concepts and as for the rest. . .oh well.
It would have helped if you had at least one toe in reality. But we both know you do not.

It seems this site consists of two groups feuding over whether liberals or conservatives are truthful. There seems to be no middle ground but just an endless verbal battle between folks on the right and folks on the left. It seems to be getting worse.
I pretty well blame any career politician for either hurting the Wesr or keeping us from our potential. The fact that very few get arrested for corruption, insider trading etc just ensures that the West will continue to slide while China gains.

There were no false accusations by me. Your own words incriminate you.
You’re lying and making things up u shd be ashamed of yourself. You make this thread and you go around the forms, accusing people of “antisemitism” with no evidence to back it up, and you do it to someone like me who has greatly respected your postings.

Really remarkable that you make this thread and then you engaging your activities. Oh well, it is what it is brother

Don’t be an asshole, if you’re going to accuse somebody of antisemitism have proof maybe they have a swastika in their avatar or something.

With almost no exceptions, those who try to claim they are neutral prove they AREN'T when you examine their posts.

ALL of their posts are anti-Jewish, they all use false equivalence to justify the mass murder, they use all the Hamas talking points and framing techniques (open air prison and whatnot), lay blame on Jews and refuse to lay any responsibility on Hamas.

The pro-Israel and non antisemitic posters are quite open by way of who they support. These others are just playing weasel games by denying that their track record of postings actually represents their attitude on the subject.

Forum List

Back