The gun used by the most recent leftist loon was "similar" to an AR-15!!

It's possible to kill lots more people much faster with a AR-15 than with a car or knife.
you keep making up your ridiculous excuses. I dont have to debate this topic with you because the Constitution already did that....and won.

you will never get all of these guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens and every time you start talking about it millions more get sold. so keep up the good work!!!!!

It's possible to kill lots more people much faster with a AR-15 than with a car or knife.

No, actually, it isn't....

The muslim terrorist in Nice, France, in 5 minutes of driving, murdered 86 people and wounded 450....more people killed in that one attack than in every single mass public shooting in the U.S...our highest murder count was 60 people......

The black lives matter killer who used his car to attack the Christmas Parade in Kenosha murdered 6 people, wounded 62....just one less than the 4th of July attack with the rifle....

You really don't know what you are talking about...

I responded correctly. Maybe you are not reading correctly. :doubt:
nope I read it correctly.

He stated our right to own and use them is protected in the Constitution.

You then stated that he claimed the right to "kill people" is protected by the Constitution which he NEVER SAID.

Typical leftist move. We are use to it around here.

I'm sure they do. But, the AR-15 seems to be the favorite of mass shooters.
It's the favorite of more gun owners than any other gun in the history of guns. There are over 20 million of them. How is it surprising that it's the favorite of recent mass shooters - but not the favorite of mass shooters over the past 25 years.

So if the AR is banned you must certainly then move to the Glock pistol since that would likely be #2. Then the AK. Then S&W pistols. until, in short order, you get to the 5-shot Taurus .38 revolver. Eventually, they all have to go because one gun or another will always be the favorite... Just like ice cream, some version or another will always be favorite.

A butcher knife is meant to cut up a chicken. If someone is stabbed to death with a butcher knife, they are NOT using it for it's intended purpose.
A car is meant for transportation. If someone uses it to crash into/run over someone, they are NOT using it for it's intended purpose.
A gun is made to KILL people. If that's what it's used for, then what can I say?
What can you say? Say don't break into houses; don't rape women, don't rob stores, don't shoot innocent people.

A dick is made for one thing. If it's used for rape can we ban them all?

I responded correctly. Maybe you are not reading correctly. :doubt:
M14 Shooter is an idiot gun controller. He said that our right to use them is protected by the Constitution. It says, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The word "use" is not in there.

He also claims that the Constitution says that only commonly used firearms are protected.

He also claims that if the Congress would just ban guns quickly after their release, before they're commonly used, they can ban every new gun ever designed.

He also claims that the government has the right to strip any right that you have and that, once stripped, preventing you from exercising that right is no longer infringement because the right was stripped and now you don't have the right and how can you infringe on a right you don't have?

He also claims that the government can take away your right to a trial by jury, your right to be free of unreasonable search and seizure, your right to free speech, and your right to an attorney.

He also claims that using due process they can strip your right to due process so that, once stripped, it is as if you never had it and now you no longer have the right to due process so now they can strip all of the other rights without even the protection of due process.

He also claims that the government can force you to join Islam and to praise Mohammad and Allah.

A butcher knife is meant to cut up a chicken. If someone is stabbed to death with a butcher knife, they are NOT using it for it's intended purpose.
A car is meant for transportation. If someone uses it to crash into/run over someone, they are NOT using it for it's intended purpose.
A gun is made to KILL people. If that's what it's used for, then what can I say?
What it's "meant for" is irrelevant....Inanimate objects don't act on their own...Period, full stop.

:laughing0301:

A coat hanger is made to hang coats, but your mama should have misused one before you were born.

M14 Shooter is an idiot gun controller. He said that our right to use them is protected by the Constitution. It says, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The word "use" is not in there.

He also claims that the Constitution says that only commonly used firearms are protected.

He also claims that if the Congress would just ban guns quickly after their release, before they're commonly used, they can ban every new gun ever designed.

He also claims that the government has the right to strip any right that you have and that, once stripped, preventing you from exercising that right is no longer infringement because the right was stripped and now you don't have the right and how can you infringe on a right you don't have?

He also claims that the government can take away your right to a trial by jury, your right to be free of unreasonable search and seizure, your right to free speech, and your right to an attorney.

He also claims that using due process they can strip your right to due process so that, once stripped, it is as if you never had it and now you no longer have the right to due process so now they can strip all of the other rights without even the protection of due process.

He also claims that the government can force you to join Islam and to praise Mohammad and Allah.
OK. That's for that info.

M14 Shooter is an idiot gun controller.
Still waiting for your response....
So... you believe individual citizens have the right to own and use nuclear weapons.
Correct?
Well?

The gun is more effective and faster to use in mass murders than trucks or cars.
2aguy already posted about the truck in France that killed 80+ in minutes.

Theoretically, you're right. But in actual life, you're completely wrong. In Waukesha, 6 killed in just a few seconds. In Highland Park, 7 killed in 3 minutes. The rate and effectiveness of the car just can't be challenged.

2aguy already posted about the truck in France that killed 80+ in minutes.
Theoretically, you're right. But in actual life, you're completely wrong. In Waukesha, 6 killed in just a few seconds. In Highland Park, 7 killed in 3 minutes. The rate and effectiveness of the car just can't be challenged.
So... you believe individual citizens have the right to own and use nuclear weapons.
Correct?

Correct?
I truly don't understand this line of thought.

So I will play. YESSSS I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE THAT. Now.....show me where it's happened, ever, anywhere on planet earth.

The gun is more effective and faster to use in mass murders than trucks or cars.

Than why is a truck the instrument with the highest body count.......higher than every single mass public shooting in the U.S.?

Las Vegas, 60 killed

Truck attack by muslim terrorist in Nice, France....86 killed, 450 wounded.

The Black Lives Matter killer who drove his car into the Christmas parade killed 6, wounded 62....only one less than the 4th of july attack with a rifle......

The New York Truck attack in 2017 killed 8, two more than the attack on july 4th with a rifle....

You simply do not know what you are talking about...

A car or truck is easier to get, requires no background check, and is completely safe to take to the attack location.......

Forum List

Back