The gun used by the most recent leftist loon was "similar" to an AR-15!!

I heard the police spokesman say live that it was a type similar to the AR-15. So what did he mean, I wonder?
"Pull the trigger and a bullet comes out?"

"Looks scarier than other guns to people who know nothing about them?"

"Not the kind of gun used in the hundreds of other murders in Chicago this year that did not upset liberals?"

Ask him what he meant.

This is what the news is reporting!!! If it were an AR there would be a big picture shown all over the news. So far I havent seen a photo of the gun used in the latest incident of leftist violence. I have only heard a description that it is "similar" to an AR.

WTF does that mean? That is a semi auto?

Like we have all said for so long......the end goal is GET RID OF ALL OF THEM. Not just the current bullshit claim of ONLY ARs.

You leftists are looking for a real fight and you will eventually get it.
AR-15s need to be banned! Kamala Harris is right.

It could have been any number of 5.56 semi-auto rifles that take AR mags.
Without the mag in place, a mini-14 is usually one the gun haters will give the nod for being ok. Then I tell them it's identical in every way except appearance. It's just not as "skeery lookin'" ;)

FB_IMG_1657173219888.jpg

From Ann Coulter's latest column:

In The New York Times, a couple of professors (Democrats, but you knew that) asked: “Is a modern AR-15-style rifle relevantly similar to a Colonial musket? In what ways?” They liked their argument so much, the op-ed was titled, “A Supreme Court Head-Scratcher: Is a Colonial Musket ‘Analogous’ to an AR-15?”

[Frantically waving my hand]: Yes, professors, it’s exactly analogous.

The Second Amendment does not refer to “muskets”; it refers to “the right of the people to keep and bear arms.” “Bear” means to carry, so any handheld firearm carried by the military can be carried by the people. Just as the musket was once carried by our military, the AR-15 is a handheld arm (technically, the less powerful version of the automatic M-16) carried by our military today. As soon as the U.S. military goes back to muskets, then muskets it is!

The Second Amendment is nearly the only prescriptive policy in a document that liberals have been trying to pump their nutty ideas into for 50 years. Unfortunately for them, there’s nothing in the Constitution about a right to dance naked in strip clubs, contraception, OR marriage

(An earlier draft of the amendment specifically defined “militia” as “composed of the body of the people,” but was rejected as redundant.)

In the boldest affirmation of their worldview, the framers announced our natural, God-given right to self-defense -- against the government, against criminals, and against assailants the government can’t or won’t stop. Free people prepared to defend themselves are the nucleus of the republic. It’s the most beautiful thing in the whole Constitution. Here, at last, the Founding Fathers told us something specific they want us to do: Teach the boys to shoot.

Last edited:
I'm sure they do. But, the AR-15 seems to be the favorite of mass shooters.

Nope….handuns are the most popular……. It because of people like up you who want people killed with the AR-15, you are giving it a reputation it doesn’t deserve and encouraging shooters to use it…

In The New York Times, a couple of professors (Democrats, but you knew that) asked: “Is a modern AR-15-style rifle relevantly similar to a Colonial musket? In what ways?” They liked their argument so much, the op-ed was titled, “A Supreme Court Head-Scratcher: Is a Colonial Musket ‘Analogous’ to an AR-15?”

[Frantically waving my hand]: Yes, professors, it’s exactly analogous.

The Second Amendment does not refer to “muskets”; it refers to “the right of the people to keep and bear arms.” “Bear” means to carry, so any handheld firearm carried by the military can be carried by the people. Just as the musket was once carried by our military, the AR-15 is a handheld arm (technically, the less powerful version of the automatic M-16) carried by our military today. As soon as the U.S. military goes back to muskets, then muskets it is!

The Second Amendment is nearly the only prescriptive policy in a document that liberals have been trying to pump their nutty ideas into for 50 years. Unfortunately for them, there’s nothing in the Constitution about a right to dance naked in strip clubs, contraception, OR marriage

(An earlier draft of the amendment specifically defined “militia” as “composed of the body of the people,” but was rejected as redundant.)

In the boldest affirmation of their worldview, the framers announced our natural, God-given right to self-defense -- against the government, against criminals, and against assailants the government can’t or won’t stop. Free people prepared to defend themselves are the nucleus of the republic. It’s the most beautiful thing in the whole Constitution. Here, at last, the Founding Fathers told us something specific they want us to do: Teach the boys to shoot.

Why didn’t you link that to the Ann Coulter column that you took it from?

They're all gas operated.
They are all semi-automatic
They all feed from a detachable magazine
The differ only in details, and not in effect - which mean they are all inherently similar.

Which is why the AR-15 is the gateway gun for banning all of them……if the gun grabbers can ban the AR-15, they can then demand all the rest be banned too.

This is what the news is reporting!!! If it were an AR there would be a big picture shown all over the news. So far I havent seen a photo of the gun used in the latest incident of leftist violence. I have only heard a description that it is "similar" to an AR.

Like we have all said for so long......the end goal is GET RID OF ALL OF THEM. Not just the current bullshit claim of ONLY ARs.

They don't have a clue on how the majority sees the Second Amendment is the one that allows us to hold on to all the others. But Joe keeps threating us with nukes and fighter jets they will have that clue burnt on their brain even the ones without one.

The AR happens to be the most popular rifle platform in the country.

By your "logic" we could stop drunk drivers by banning the most popular car in the country
Why do pro-gun people always compare guns and killing to cars and driving?
There is NO correlation there. Cars are not made to be instruments of death. That isn't true for guns.

Mini-14 is "similar".

Yeah, they want to get rid of those too.

Why do pro-gun people always compare guns and killing to cars and driving?
There is NO correlation there. Cars are not made to be instruments of death. That isn't true for guns.
Red herring.....The gun is still inanimate and can do nothing without someone pulling the trigger.....Likewise, the car can do nothing without someone behind the wheel.

Red herring.....The gun is still inanimate and can do nothing without someone pulling the trigger.....Likewise, the car can do nothing without someone behind the wheel.
A butcher knife is meant to cut up a chicken. If someone is stabbed to death with a butcher knife, they are NOT using it for it's intended purpose.
A car is meant for transportation. If someone uses it to crash into/run over someone, they are NOT using it for it's intended purpose.
A gun is made to KILL people. If that's what it's used for, then what can I say?

Forum List

Back