The gun used by the most recent leftist loon was "similar" to an AR-15!!

Why do pro-gun people always compare guns and killing to cars and driving?
There is NO correlation there. Cars are not made to be instruments of death. That isn't true for guns.
I gave you an example of your "logic" applied to another criminal act.

I can use another one if

By your "logic" we could end alcoholism by banning the most popular type of liquor in the country.

By your "logic" we could we could stop robberies by banning the most common item that is stolen

A butcher knife is meant to cut up a chicken. If someone is stabbed to death with a butcher knife, they are NOT using it for it's intended purpose.
A car is meant for transportation. If someone uses it to crash into/run over someone, they are NOT using it for it's intended purpose.
A gun is made to KILL people. If that's what it's used for, then what can I say?
Gee to think I've been using my guns for the wrong purpose all these years.

It is the wielder of the tool who decides the purpose of that tool

I gave you an example of your "logic" applied to another criminal act.

I can use another one if

By your "logic" we could end alcoholism by banning the most popular type of liquor in the country.

By your "logic" we could we could stop robberies by banning the most common item that is stolen
I changed my mind about this post. ☺

Hes a trumper. He is the face of trumpism. They hate America.

We love America more than trumpers. They hate democracy and have reduced the US to a shooting gallery that has stripped te rights of women.
Americans have to visit Mexico for bassic healthcare.
Democracy ? So when are you guy's going to elect a new Queen or King When you do will it be a minority. Your country has had a unbroken line of inbred white people ruling the country for over a thousand years or so.

A butcher knife is meant to cut up a chicken. If someone is stabbed to death with a butcher knife, they are NOT using it for it's intended purpose.
A car is meant for transportation. If someone uses it to crash into/run over someone, they are NOT using it for it's intended purpose.
A gun is made to KILL people. If that's what it's used for, then what can I say?
A gun is absolutely NOT intended to be used to murder innocent people.

Why do pro-gun people always compare guns and killing to cars and driving?
There is NO correlation there. Cars are not made to be instruments of death. That isn't true for guns.

Because cars are deadlier than guns and yet, you don't want them banned.......

Cars killed 49,339 people in 2021....more than guns did...the illegal use of guns......

Mass public shooters in 2021 killed 43 people....and you want to ban AR-15 rifles based on that number......even though the AR-15 wasn't used in all 6 of those shootings......

So.....your "logic," doesn't make any sense....

a gun is created to protect the life of the user......every time it is used to scare off a criminal, or to stop a violent criminal act, it is being used for it's intended purpose...saving the life of the user.

The right to kill people is protected by the Constitution?
You might want to re-phrase that.

Nope....you have a Right to protect your life from the government and from criminals...and killing bad guys is part of that equation......if the bad guy is too stupid to run away or surrender....

That is what mass shooters use it for.

And the black lives matter follower used his car to kill 6 people and wound 62......one less than the guy with the rifle on the 4th.......

A muslim terrorist in Nice, France, used a rental truck to murder 86 people and wound 450.....a lot more than the guy with the rifle on the 4th....

According to your logic, we need to ban and confiscate both cars and trucks....

That is what mass shooters use it for.

And normal citizens use the AR-15 rifle to stop mass public shooters, and other criminals.......over 20 million of these rifles in private hands.....and a less than 5 used illegal in these shootings......

You have no rational argument.

Forum List

Back