The gun lobby has politicized the American Senate, and many Right Wing POLS

Your idea to shit on the Constitution doing something that wouldn't prevent anything is worse than doing nothing, Dumbass.
Florida disagrees that it’s shitting on the Constitution. They also believe it‘s sensible enough to implement.

You just want to do nothing.

This is getting us nowhere

You do want to treat every 18 year old as a homicidal maniac

And then what?

Cross your fingers and hope they grow out of it by the time they are 21?
Dude lives in a fantasy world.

I don't speak for Florida.

Your idea would do nothing to prevent any crimes.
Florida disagrees with you. They believed it enough to implement it. Kinzinger, a Republican, also says that this is a “no-brainer.”

I’m providing you with a bipartisan solution that even people on your side of the aisle are pushing for and actually implementing. You just desperately want to shit on this idea because you want to do nothing. I get it.

Florida disagrees with you. They believed it enough to implement it. Kinzinger, a Republican, also says that this is a “no-brainer.”

I’m providing you with a bipartisan solution that even people on your side of the aisle are pushing for and actually implementing. You just desperately want to shit on this idea because you want to do nothing. I get it.
Once again for the extra slow.....I don't speak for Florida.

That’s part of it. Hopefully they snap out of it by the time they reach 21.

If they don’t snap out of it by the time they’re 21, then hopefully we have enough data on them to flag them before they do something terrible.

Both the Buffalo shooter and the Robb Elementary School shooter were 18. Do you have a better suggestion to stop them or do you just insist that we do nothing?
I dont have an easy answer

I would rather violate their right to privacy by making all their internet posts public and barring private messaging or private chat rooms before 21

If that involves a compromise of raising the age to guy a gun to 21 I’m will support it

But you cant have one without the other

I dont have an easy answer

I would rather violate their right to privacy by making all their internet posts public and barring private messaging or private chat rooms before 21

If that involves a compromise of raising the age to guy a gun to 21 I’m will support it

But you cant have one without the other
You can have one without the other. That’s exactly what Florida is doing. 18-year-olds can vote but they can’t buy AR-15 rifles. Democrats don’t control Florida.

You can have one without the other. That’s exactly what Florida is doing. 18-year-olds can vote but they can’t buy AR-15 rifles. Democrats don’t control Florida.
Florida is the only trick your one-trick pony knows how to do

Were the florida laws passed since the shooting in uvalde?

Florida is the only trick your one-trick pony knows how to do

Were the florida laws passed since the shooting in uvalde?
Florida passed their law after the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.

They decided to DO something to try to prevent the next one, unlike what you want to do.

Florida passed their law after the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.

They decided to DO something to try to prevent the next one, unlike what you want to do.
I disagree with florida’s approach to the problem

Forum List

Back