The Gun Control Debate will continue until we find solutions that make sense for people on both sides of the issue.

ā€˜The first thing that comes into the minds of gun advocates nowadays when a progressive talks about gun regulation, etc is, "They want to regulate our guns when most of the gun violence is in the cities and they can't even get that under control, despite heavy regulation in many cities". And they have a valid point.ā€™

Actually not:

ā€œGun death rates are consistently higher in rural areas than in big cities, two decades of data show. From 2011 to 2020, the most rural counties in the U.S. had a 37% higher rate of gun deaths per capita than the most urban counties, according to research published Wednesday in the journal JAMA Surgery.ā€

And dishonest, lying dumb ass Clayton strikes againā€¦..,

The links clayton supplies states it is suicide that is the reasonā€¦ā€¦.while Clayton implies it is murderā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.that is how dishonest these anti-gun fascists areā€¦ā€¦.

Notice that Clayton only quotes the percentā€¦.but hides the rest?

Hereā€¦let me show you what a dishonest moron Clayton isā€¦.

The authors attributed the trend to a rise in gun suicides, which outnumbered gun homicides in 2021 by more than 5,300 and are more likely to occur in rural counties.

Suicide is not gun murderā€¦.suicide is a mental health issueā€¦.

Nowā€¦since Clayton doesnā€™t respond to postsā€¦.Clayton would have to explain why South Korea, China and Japan have higher suicide rates than we do.llllwith their extreme gun controlā€¦ā€¦

Then Clayton would have to explain why so many European countriesā€¦and Canadaā€¦have higher suicide rates than we doā€¦

He would also have to explain how it is that white Americans as a group own vastly more gunsā€¦.but commit gun murder at vastly lower rates than black Americans who own vastly fewer gunsā€¦

It isnā€™t the guns that are the problemā€¦..

The problem in our country is the policies of the democrat partyā€¦

1) weakening the ability of police to stop criminals

2) releasing violent criminals over and over again

3) erasing our southern border allowin the drug cartels free access to our country

but Clayton is a gun haterā€¦..Clayton will happily allow more Americans to die at the hands of criminals if it means he can ban guns..

Actually not:
ā€œGun death rates are consistently higher in rural areas than in big cities, two decades of data show. From 2011 to 2020, the most rural counties in the U.S. had a 37% higher rate of gun deaths per capita than the most urban counties, according to research published Wednesday in the journal JAMA Surgery.ā€
Yeah?
What's the difference in firearm --homicide -- rates between urban and rural counties?
Oh. You don't want to discuss that.

From YOUR source:
From 2011 to 2020, the most rural counties had a 46% lower rate of gun homicide deaths than the most urban counties but a 76% higher rate of gun suicide deaths, according to Reepingā€™s analysis.

Left that out on purpose, did ya?

Last edited:
Yeah?
What's the difference in firearm --murder-- rates between urban and rural counties?
Oh. You don't want to discuss that.
Itā€™s pretty apparent that regardless of the politics, urban communities by their nature increase opportunity for all behaviors. Itā€™s silly to think that larger population centers arenā€™t by their nature is going to increase opportunities.

There is no middle ground, it's either loads of guns or not.

The middle ground is the democrats stop attacking the police, stop releasing violent criminals and stop allowing drug cartels and other criminals to run across our border....do those 3 things and gun crime drops 95%....

Exactly. Because, it has nothing to do with the personal use of a firearm. Itā€™s a peoples right as members of a well regulated peoples militia. Glad you finally got it.
/ā€”ā€”-/ Supreme Court says youā€™re a gun grabber full of shyt.

Hold your breath.
/ā€”ā€”-/
1685580871575.png

Your heroā€™s ? Amazing. Where is Putin? More cartoons.
/ā€”ā€”/ They are gun grabbers facists, your heroes, not mine. Memes are very effective when dealing with you libs. If I post a link or a paragraph or two i response, odds are you won't read them. But you can't help by see a meme. And that's how I communicate with your short attention span.

Last edited:
The right loves third world gun grabbers.
/---/ It looks like you missed my edit.
Memes are very effective when dealing with you libs. If I post a link or a paragraph or two i response, odds are you won't read them. But you can't help by see a meme. And that's how I communicate with your short attention span.

Forum List

Back