The Grifters: Episode One

Trump is the most corrupt president by far that has ever held the office of the presidency, and hopefully, ever will.

Dimwitocrats will pull out all the stops. Especially since they know that they have the poorest quality presidential candidates ever in the history of the dimwit party.

Trump is the most corrupt president by far that has ever held the office of the presidency, and hopefully, ever will.
sostupid.jpeg

Dimwitocrats will pull out all the stops. Especially since they know that they have the poorest quality presidential candidates ever in the history of the dimwit party.
The DNC doesn't really mind losing to Don, and the donor class prevails "either" way. They sure as hell had to cockblock the will of the people again, but one-hominid-one-vote has never been a serious goal of the power structure. It is a threat to the power structure.

________

He is the most investigated President in the history of our country, that is certain. But, corrupt? I don't see that in anything, not in all these investigations which have been continuously conducted from before he was elected to now.

I admit, that if you do business in New York City---if, for example, you are a builder in New york City---possibly the most corrupt city in the country, maybe even on Earth---you will have to deal with the Mafia to get cement and with communists in office to get permits.

I don't care about that. It doesn't affect me in the Heartland.

I care about breach of the Public Trust...as Joe Biden has obviously done by facilitating his Family, just like the Mafia facilitates its Family, in making a fortune off every country in which he was appointed the leader in dealing with, and put in charge of distributing TaxPayer Money. His Family gets a Kickback. In China, Ukraine and others.

Since Donald Trump has been in office, he has been under constant investigation and even surveillance. I don't think he could have been corrupt if he wanted to...but I conclude he has not been corrupt, as

1) Nothing has been found (fuck the allegations of Adam Schiff); and

2) I have never seen a political person try so hard to keep every one of his campaign promises. Never. Ever. In spite of resistance not seen since Fort Sumter and the First Battle of Bull Run.

If he has failed in any of those, it is because he has been up against the harshest resistance I have seen in america since the South seceded from the Union.

Name the "corruptions" he has been guilty of since he got elected.

Forum List

Back