The Green Paradox, We Must Destroy The World, To Save The World

But, in this case I will drive the facts home, for fun.

The Rebewable Heavy Industry manufactures polysilicon at Renewable Heavy Industry chemical plants around the world. Most likely thee most dangerous toxic places in the world.

Wacker Chemical in Tennessee is just one such place, and sadly the safest of all of them.

Here we see that the article confirms the danger as a real threat that is ongoing and that this Chemical plant does produce polysilicon, hence a part of the Renewable Heavy Industry

View attachment 725210
Neither this nor your previous two posts have any bearing whatsoever on any of your claims. Absolutely none.

Neither this nor your previous two posts have any bearing whatsoever on any of your claims. Absolutely none.
You asked for proof on the Renewable Heavy Industry. I gave it to you. And this is your limp reply.

Once again, Wacker Chemical in Tennessee produces Polysilcon for solar panels. Here is just one article showing this is in fact, The Renewable Heavy Industry.

CHARLESTON, Tenn. — We're now learning new details two months after a deadly industrial accident at the Wacker Polysilicon Plant in Charleston Tennessee.

Plant officials tell us five contract workers were injured during a leak at the plant, and one of those workers died.

Now an autopsy report we received through an open records request reveals new details about his death.
According to Wacker 4 other contractors were injured when a small release of steam and hydrochloric acid were released. The company wouldn’t say how they were injured.

According to our archives three industrial accidents have occurred since the plant opened former County Commissioner Dan Rawls says there needs to be more transparency at the plant, given this history.
wacker.jpeg

Wacker Chemical produces polysilicon in Tennessee, this The Renewable Heavy Industry. Crick needs more details to show how large the Renewable Heavy Industry is. My last post stated this:
Plant officials tell us five contract workers were injured during a leak at the plant, and one of those workers died.

Now an autopsy report we received through an open records request reveals new details about his death.
According to Wacker 4 other contractors were injured when a small release of steam and hydrochloric acid were released. The company wouldn’t say how they were injured.
Good point crick, which chemical companies manufacture's Hydrochloric acid for Wacker so that they can produce Polysilicon (and kill people).

Maybe the Volcano company? Here is a partial view of the Hydrochloric acid plant. Looks pretty much like The Renewable Heavy Industry to me

pct_plant_hydrochloric-acid_01.jpg

Three posts dont mean nothing to Crick. I get it, this is The Renewables Heavy Industry so what is two or three posts compared to thousands of chemical plants that make up The Renewables Heavy Industry.

Hydrochloric Acid is needed to produce Polysilicon, Hydrogen Chloride is used to make Hydrochloric acid.

hydrogen chloride.png

Hydrogen Chloride, that was is easy, got to make Hydrogen! Boy, The Renewable Heavy Industry is massive. And I am simply showing what The Renewable Industry uses for just one chemical for polysilicon

hydrogen.jpg

It is really amazing. We must destroy the world to save it. More people, scientists, are realizing this paradox.

Yes, we have pointed out on the usmessageboard, for years the destruction caused by Renewables, one area we may have missed is the Amazon Rain Forest.

Science says we must destroy the Rain Forest to save us from climate change?

What has the destruction of balsa trees in the Ecuadorian Amazon rainforest got to do with the wind power industry in Europe? As the international commitment to renewable energy has grown in recent years, the increase in wind farms has triggered a huge demand for balsa wood, leaving a trail of deforestation in its wake.
There is a being named Yahwey who flooded the joint to fix it. He missed 8 so it didn't work.
Better luck next time.
He's a few quadillion(more years than Bezos has pesos !) years old now so he'll send his only son to finish it up.

There is a being named Yahwey who flooded the joint to fix it. He missed 8 so it didn't work.
Better luck next time.
He's a few quadillion(more years than Bezos has pesos !) years old now so he'll send his only son to finish it up.
He missed?

You asked for proof on the Renewable Heavy Industry. I gave it to you. And this is your limp reply.
A report of a worker getting killed in a chemical plant tells us absolutely nothing about your heavy renewables fantasy. Nothing. That you seem to think it does is slightly worrying.

A report of a worker getting killed in a chemical plant tells us absolutely nothing about your heavy renewables fantasy. Nothing. That you seem to think it does is slightly worrying.
I just used the report to show you this heavy industry chemical plant was built specifically to make polysilicon to make solar panels.

I also showed six other chemical plants used to make just one chemical, the hydrochloric acid that killed that man and injured 4 others. 13 others on another occassion.

Renewables are neither green or clean

Er.... the kind of answer that gets a F-
You and nobody has proved the world needs saving.

Your turn, how does creating the world's largest heavy industry making the largest amount of wind turbine and solar panels that cover the earth by 100's of swuare miles, prociding a tiny amount of dirty intermitten weak electricity save us?

You and nobody has proved the world needs saving.

Your turn, how does creating the world's largest heavy industry making the largest amount of wind turbine and solar panels that cover the earth by 100's of swuare miles, prociding a tiny amount of dirty intermitten weak electricity save us?

I didn't say it did. But I asked you what you would do. You didn't answer.

I did answer, i told you there is no problem to fix, and if there were, building inefficient expensive millions of wind turbines and solar panels producing more pollution.
And yet you claimed the Democrats were destroying the planet.

They are, try to keep up. 100's of square miles on forest, farmland, and desert are destroyed where renewables are installed

Impossible to keep up. It's like trying to figure out which direction the Chinese Communist Party's going in today.

Forum List

Back