The Green Dreams

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
In a dream on October 5, I am in a building in a desert city. I walk down a dark corridor. At the end, to the left is a large door-like opening that looks out at a canyon that is tinted green. I am afraid of falling through the opening but approach the opening anyway and look down into the deep canyon. I back off and walk around for a while.

I return to the canyon view where a woman tells me the opening is an illusion. She adjusts some lights and I now see a window across the doorway which has some water stains on it. However, the window then slides open to again reveal the opening to the canyon.

The dream may suggest that I am looking at the world through a “green” perspective and see humanity facing an abyss, the canyon. The woman suggests the environmental pit is not what it seems but the window sliding back into the wall suggests otherwise.

In a dream this morning, I am a guest in the home of a rich white couple. They are doing some remodeling. The wife leads me into a large vacant room with green walls. She says she painted the walls herself. The dream may suggest that rich white women will help remake America or the world in a green, Earth-friendly manner.

Co2 is not the cause of earth climate change

A stupid poem does not change that truth

If you can't tell the difference between a poem and a dream, you might not have a credible opinion on climate change.

Leave the issue to those who are qualified to debate it.

You do not want to debate this issue with "the doctor"

In a dream on October 5, I am in a building in a desert city. I walk down a dark corridor. At the end, to the left is a large door-like opening that looks out at a canyon that is tinted green. I am afraid of falling through the opening but approach the opening anyway and look down into the deep canyon. I back off and walk around for a while.

I return to the canyon view where a woman tells me the opening is an illusion. She adjusts some lights and I now see a window across the doorway which has some water stains on it. However, the window then slides open to again reveal the opening to the canyon.

The dream may suggest that I am looking at the world through a “green” perspective and see humanity facing an abyss, the canyon. The woman suggests the environmental pit is not what it seems but the window sliding back into the wall suggests otherwise.

In a dream this morning, I am a guest in the home of a rich white couple. They are doing some remodeling. The wife leads me into a large vacant room with green walls. She says she painted the walls herself. The dream may suggest that rich white women will help remake America or the world in a green, Earth-friendly manner.
Can I ask why you chose to share you dreams with this group?

Leave the issue to those who are qualified to debate it.

You do not want to debate this issue with "the doctor"
I am willing to debate this issue with The Doctor at any time. Just pick one:

Doctor_Who_Three.png

Okay, but what I was actually wondering is why you chose to relate a dream.
I believe dreams are messages from the spiritual realm that convey, through metaphors, important information about the physical world. I suppose one could argue as to whether my post belongs in the Environment forum or the Religion and Ethics forum.

I believe dreams are messages from the spiritual realm that convey, through metaphors, important information about the physical world. I suppose one could argue as to whether my post belongs in the Environment forum or the Religion and Ethics forum.
For what its worth, welcome to the Environment forum.

For what its worth, welcome to the Environment forum.

He is right.

Global warming is a cult.

It certainly is not science or truth.

So tell us, why are the Marshall Islands and other islands in the South Pacific sinking while nothing else on earth is???

He is right.

Global warming is a cult.

It certainly is not science or truth.

So tell us, why are the Marshall Islands and other islands in the South Pacific sinking while nothing else on earth is???
Water levels rise at different rates in different parts of the world because of factors such as changes in land formations, the influence of sea currents and the proximity of large masses of melting ice. See:

Water levels rise at different rates in different parts of the world because of factors such as changes in land formations, the influence of sea currents and the proximity of large masses of melting ice. See:

Lmfao

So earth's gravity doesn't keep ocean levels the same.

Ocean levels are rising around the Marshall Islands but nowhere else....

Lmfao....

Hey MORON...

There are two ways to sink an island.

1. Raise sea level
2. Sink the island

How does an island sink without sea level rise??

In the South Pacific a few hundred miles from the Marshall Islands is something called the PACIFIC RING OF FIRE. The marshalls are moving towards that. In 3 million years, the Marshall Islands will not be just under the ocean....

THEY WILL BE UNDER THE EARTH's CRUST

And that is the IDIOCY of the FRAUD

No ocean rise because no net ice melt ongoing.

No problem.

Cherry pick islands near the PROF and expect idiot climate parrots to believe water is rising JUST THERE ONLY...

WHAT A MORON

GO BACK TO WRITING POEMS

Lmfao

So earth's gravity doesn't keep ocean levels the same.

Ocean levels are rising around the Marshall Islands but nowhere else....

Lmfao....

Hey MORON...

There are two ways to sink an island.

1. Raise sea level
2. Sink the island

How does an island sink without sea level rise??

In the South Pacific a few hundred miles from the Marshall Islands is something called the PACIFIC RING OF FIRE. The marshalls are moving towards that. In 3 million years, the Marshall Islands will not be just under the ocean....

THEY WILL BE UNDER THE EARTH's CRUST

And that is the IDIOCY of the FRAUD

No ocean rise because no net ice melt ongoing.

No problem.

Cherry pick islands near the PROF and expect idiot climate parrots to believe water is rising JUST THERE ONLY...

WHAT A MORON

GO BACK TO WRITING POEMS
Can you explain how the tidal range (tides being caused by the moon's gravity) in the Caribbean is about 3 feet while in Nova Scotia's Bay of Fundy, in the very same ocean basin, it runs as high as 40 feet?

Can you explain how the tidal range (tides being caused by the moon's gravity) in the Caribbean is about 3 feet while in Nova Scotia's Bay of Fundy, in the very same ocean basin, it runs as high as 40 feet?

Got it!!!

An increase of 10 parts per million of co2 in the atmosphere!!!!

Crick, that is easy. The continents are closer together.

No large land masses crowded together in the carribean. Hence not much tidal height.

Crick, that is easy. The continents are closer together.

No large land masses crowded together in the carribean. Hence not much tidal height.
I take it you didn't read EMH's post. He insisted that sea level rise could not be different in one location than another because, he apparently believes, gravity pulls all the world's oceans into a level surface.

Forum List

Back