The Greatest Labor Market in US History keeps on Booming !!!!!!!

How about just showing you that what I said is true?

Will that do?
Sure. It would be great that you show us where the price of groceries have dropped. I have been looking and couldn't find it. Great that you found a good deal on eggs though. I wish we they were <$1 wholesale ($1.30 retail) where I am at. We are at around $4.

About 12 million of those are people going back to work after the Fauci Flu and Dimwinger shutdowns, Simp.
HAHAHAHA !!

Biden's labor market is much better than Trump's !!
Trump gave us 25% of our total debt, but Biden has the better jobs market and better economy.
Obviously you hate it and you hate America's success.

HAHAHAHA !!

Biden's labor market is much better than Trump's !!
Trump gave us 25% of our total debt, but Biden has the better jobs market and better economy.
Obviously you hate it and you hate America's success.
Wait til you see how that root vegetable arrived at 12 million.

About 12 million of those are people going back to work after the Fauci Flu and Dimwinger shutdowns, Simp.

It was actually 9½ million, not 12 million; so we're up about 3½ million jobs over that. And Republican states also shutdown. And all states that shutdown, did so following Trump's recommendations.

But even better... post your evidence ALL 9½ million people who left their job in March and April of 2020, went back to work...

340k new jobs !!!!!!
Yes !!!!!
BOOOOMMMMM !!!!
Go Joe !!!
Go America !!

Treasonous Republicans rooting for failure (like we had under Bush and Trump) are ill this morning !!
Republican attempts to sabotage America have failed thus far.

Biden's policies have given us the best labor market in US history.
Biden has prioritized the middle class and jobs, just like Bill Clinton did. Biden and Bill Clinton, 2 experts on the economy.

GOP prioritize handouts to the ultra wealthy, which doesn't work at all. Democrats prioritize a strong middle class, which clearly is much better.
No Republican has ever been this good, and no republican has ever had a jobs market this strong.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

A load of total shit. It is expected from you.

I notice you keep focusing on eggs. Why is that? Great that you have good deals on eggs in your area, but that doesn't change the fact that the price of food has gone up with Bidenomics. I am craving an Egg McMuffin all of the sudden.
That's what you challenged me to prove.

How about an acknowledgement that I did so?

I notice you keep focusing on eggs. Why is that? Great that you have good deals on eggs in your area, but that doesn't change the fact that the price of food has gone up with Bidenomics. And noticed you didn't provide proof the price of groceries have gone down like you stated. I am craving an Egg McMuffin all of the sudden.
This retard never heard of something called Bird Flu
Typical un-informed retard republican. I think you people are born stupid, then you stay stupid by never getting informed at all.

The U.S. is enduring an unprecedented poultry health disaster, with a highly contagious bird flu virus triggering the deaths of some 52.7 million animals.

A long time ago. I try not to listen to nutcases on either side.
Can you even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud??

I doubt it. Calling yourself and independent, but repeating every Fake Fox News lie, doesn't make you and independent.

If you can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, you have no credibility and you are not an independent.

9 of the top 10 states for job gowth are red states.

Dimwingers suck.

Can you even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud??

I doubt it. Calling yourself and independent, but repeating every Fake Fox News lie, doesn't make you and independent.

If you can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, you have no credibility and you are not an independent.
Democrats have been denying election results for decades. Why can't Trump?

That's what you challenged me to prove.

How about an acknowledgement that I did so?
Then we were on different pages. I am glad you found good deal on eggs, but that doesn't show grocery prices are good.

Food-prices-inflation.jpg

Forum List

Back