The Greatest Labor Market in US History keeps on Booming !!!!!!!

Since I never said 22 million jobs were added under Biden, you appear completely deranged thinking I'm going to attempt to offer proof of something I never said.

Even worse for your psychosis, you actually read where I said there have been 13.1 million jobs added under Biden...

... but for some reason, your deformed brain thinks I said there were 22 million jobs added over the last 28 months.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

As far as my post you need to tell yourself is a "rabbit hole"... it's actually a complete destruction of your demented claim that I lied about something. As I showed, there were no lies in my post. You're just fucked in the head to think I said 22 million jobs were added under Biden. And for some reason known only to you, you blame me for your retardation?
I quoted your post claiming 22 million jobs under Tater, Simp.

Holy shit! Are you so stupid you don’t think everyone can read what you post?

What a lying sack of shit you are.

No, your posts demonstrate your obsession with me. You're welcome to stop posting your bizarre fetish about me but it appears your obsession doesn't allow for that.
You're gayer than a three dollar bill, kid.
That's neither a fetish nor an obsession, it's an observation.
I mean really, "Faun"? Lulz.

Holy shit! Are you so stupid you don’t think everyone can read what you post?

What a lying sack of shit you are.

LOLOLOL

You're fucked in the head, Dumbefuck. :cuckoo:

Again, here's what I actually said..

Has nothing to do with 13.1 million jobs added over the last 28 months...

I literally said there were 13.1 million jobs added under Biden.

YOU know I said that because YOU responded to that post.

I am not responsible because you're so fucking brain-dead that when I write 13.1 million jobs were added under Biden, your deformed brain translates that into me saying 22 million jobs were added under Biden.

spank-gif.278780

You're gayer than a three dollar bill, kid.
That's neither a fetish nor an obsession, it's an observation.
I mean really, "Faun"? Lulz.

LOLOL

By, "gayer," you mean a straight husband and father, married for 30 years. Your fantasies of who I am are all part of your obsession. Again, you should seek professional help.

:itsok:

By, "gayer," you mean a straight husband and father, married for 30 years.
No, by "gayer" I mean an adult male who names himself "Faun".
Whether or not you've come out of the closet is irrelevant.
ScreenShot_20230320123905.png

Fauns are known to be pansexual. Have an adult explain what that means to you.

That may be as far as mythological figures. YOU'RE the one who's obsessed with me being a faun because I picked this as a forum name while watching a movie when I joined the forum...

1*8B3H_4hZuOjyZCg5TbDZ3g.jpeg

And that's on you.

That may be as far as mythological figures. YOU'RE the one who's obsessed with me being a faun because I picked this as a forum name while watching a movie when I joined the forum...

1*8B3H_4hZuOjyZCg5TbDZ3g.jpeg

And that's on you.
Sure thing, Fawn.

LOLOLOL

You're fucked in the head, Dumbefuck. :cuckoo:

Again, here's what I actually said..

I literally said there were 13.1 million jobs added under Biden.

YOU know I said that because YOU responded to that post.

I am not responsible because you're so fucking brain-dead that when I write 13.1 million jobs were added under Biden, your deformed brain translates that into me saying 22 million jobs were added under Biden.

spank-gif.278780

Have fun down your rabbit hole I’d semantic dumbassery and lies.

Have fun down your rabbit hole I’d semantic dumbassery and lies.

LOL

You lie, Dumbfuck. That's why you can't actually quote me saying 22 million jobs were added under Biden.

You could quote me saying 13.1 million jobs were created under Biden since that is something I actually did say...

Has nothing to do with 13.1 million jobs added over the last 28 months but I'm guessing you felt compelled to post that anyway. Feel better?

Forum List

Back