The Greatest Labor Market in US History keeps on Booming !!!!!!!

get back to me when a republican can have the booming record jobs market that Biden has.

JOLTs jobs opening at a record too, 10 million.
That means there are 10 million job opening out there so the labor market will remain strong AF

Enjoy Biden's booming labor market, obviously you hate it

Job listings is a crap measurement of anything

My business has been dead since Biden got elected. The economy is in the tank. Stop lying.

340k new jobs !!!!!!
Yes !!!!!
BOOOOMMMMM !!!!
Go Joe !!!
Go America !!

Treasonous Republicans rooting for failure (like we had under Bush and Trump) are ill this morning !!
Republican attempts to sabotage America have failed thus far.

Biden's policies have given us the best labor market in US history.
Biden has prioritized the middle class and jobs, just like Bill Clinton did. Biden and Bill Clinton, 2 experts on the economy.

GOP prioritize handouts to the ultra wealthy, which doesn't work at all. Democrats prioritize a strong middle class, which clearly is much better.
No Republican has ever been this good, and no republican has ever had a jobs market this strong.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

My business has been dead since Biden got elected. The economy is in the tank. Stop lying.
Translation:
you are a failed business man and you are blaming Biden for your failure, like a typical republican.

The economy is strong, because the data says it is strong.

Slobbers the idiot with the bizarre fetish.
ScreenShot_20230320123613 copy.jpg

I never said 22 million jobs were created under Biden (assuming by "Tater," that's who you mean).

Why do you continually ask me to prove claims I never made?
Faun you are a lying sack. You made the claim in this post.

Are you so fucking stupid You don’t know your posts stay here for all to see, Simp?

Time for your usual trip down your semantic rabbit hole in a feeble attempt to cover for your lies…….GO!

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

You're a fucking nut. YOU are claiming we haven't regained the 22 million jobs lost due to the pandemic. And to prove that, you post an article from about a year ago from before we regained those 22 million jobs.

Dumbfuck, since the article you posted was published, we've added over 3 million more jobs and have exceeded that 22 million job threshold.

Faun you are a lying sack. You made the claim in this post.

Are you so fucking stupid You don’t know your posts stay here for all to see, Simp?

Time for your usual trip down your semantic rabbit hole in a feeble attempt to cover for your lies…….GO!

LOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck. :lmao:

There are no lies in that post. Let's examine...

"Holy shit."

That's not a lie. That's an exclamation in response to you being such an unmitigated fucking idiot, surpassing yourself once again.

"You're a fucking nut. YOU are claiming we haven't regained the 22 million jobs lost due to the pandemic."

That's not a lie. You really did say we haven't regained all the 22 million jobs lost...

Nostra: My memory is off. It was 22 million, so Tater is still down about 9 million.

By the way, it not just your memory that's off... it's your entire prefrontal cortex that's off.

"And to prove that, you post an article from about a year ago from before we regained those 22 million jobs."

That's not a lie. Your really did post an article from about a year ago, which stated we were about a ½ million jobs shy of the pre-covid high in the public sector. Here's the article you posted, dated 7/18/2022...

"Dumbfuck..."

That's not a lie. You really are a dumbfuck. Of immeasurable proportion.

"...since the article you posted was published, we've added over 3 million more jobs..."

That is not a lie. That article was about the number of jobs nearly a year ago in June, 2022. That number was 152,412,000 jobs. The current [preliminary] number is 156,105,000 jobs. That's a gain of nearly 3.7 million jobs since that article was published.

I know you're math addled, thinking a quarter is 4 months when it's really 3, so you'll just have to trust me on this one, but 3.7 million really is over 3 million.

And finally...

"...and have exceeded that 22 million job threshold."

That is not a lie. Before 22 million jobs were lost in March and April of 2020, in February, the all-time high up until that point was 152,371,000 jobs. We are currently at a [preliminary] of 156,105,000 jobs. Meaning we have recovered the 22 million jobs lost in March & April of 2020 AND have since added another 3.7 million jobs.

G'head, Dumbfuck... this is where you feebly attempt to dismiss this royal bitch-slapping of you is just a "rabbit hole." :badgrin:

LOL

You confuse obsession with attraction. How sad. :(
You honestly think I'm attracted to/obsessed with stupidity? Lulz. Incorrect.
I did, however, confuse a train wreck with a tricycle wreck (more appropriate for your intellectual capacity).
How many days do you want to continue with this bickering?

Last edited:
LOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck. :lmao:

There are no lies in that post. Let's examine...

"Holy shit."

That's not a lie. That's an exclamation in response to you being such an unmitigated fucking idiot, surpassing yourself once again.

"You're a fucking nut. YOU are claiming we haven't regained the 22 million jobs lost due to the pandemic."

That's not a lie. You really did say we haven't regained all the 22 million jobs lost...

Nostra: My memory is off. It was 22 million, so Tater is still down about 9 million.

By the way, it not just your memory that's off... it's your entire prefrontal cortex that's off.

"And to prove that, you post an article from about a year ago from before we regained those 22 million jobs."

That's not a lie. Your really did post an article from about a year ago, which stated we were about a ½ million jobs shy of the pre-covid high in the public sector. Here's the article you posted, dated 7/18/2022...

"Dumbfuck..."

That's not a lie. You really are a dumbfuck. Of immeasurable proportion.

"...since the article you posted was published, we've added over 3 million more jobs..."

That is not a lie. That article was about the number of jobs nearly a year ago in June, 2022. That number was 152,412,000 jobs. The current [preliminary] number is 156,105,000 jobs. That's a gain of nearly 3.7 million jobs since that article was published.

I know you're math addled, thinking a quarter is 4 months when it's really 3, so you'll just have to trust me on this one, but 3.7 million really is over 3 million.

And finally...

"...and have exceeded that 22 million job threshold."

That is not a lie. Before 22 million jobs were lost in March and April of 2020, in February, the all-time high up until that point was 152,371,000 jobs. We are currently at a [preliminary] of 156,105,000 jobs. Meaning we have recovered the 22 million jobs lost in March & April of 2020 AND have since added another 3.7 million jobs.

G'head, Dumbfuck... this is where you feebly attempt to dismiss this royal bitch-slapping of you is just a "rabbit hole." :badgrin:
Hey Faun have fun down your rabbit hole of semantic dumbassery. Exactly what I predicted you would come back with. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Until you bring a link proving your claim of 22 MILLION jobs added under your Vegetable Messiah ya got nothing.

You honestly think I'm attracted to/obsessed with stupidity? Lulz. Incorrect.
I did, however, confuse a train wreck with a tricycle wreck (more appropriate for your intellectual capacity).
How many days do you want to continue with this bickering?

No, your posts demonstrate your obsession with me. You're welcome to stop posting your bizarre fetish about me but it appears your obsession doesn't allow for that. There's nothing I can do about that. You should consider seeking professional help.

Hey Faun have fun down your rabbit hole of semantic dumbassery. Exactly what I predicted you would come back with. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Until you bring a link proving your claim of 22 MILLION jobs added under your Vegetable Messiah ya got nothing.

Since I never said 22 million jobs were added under Biden, you appear completely deranged thinking I'm going to attempt to offer proof of something I never said.

Even worse for your psychosis, you actually read where I said there have been 13.1 million jobs added under Biden...

Has nothing to do with 13.1 million jobs added over the last 28 months but I'm guessing you felt compelled to post that anyway. Feel better?
... but for some reason, your deformed brain thinks I said there were 22 million jobs added over the last 28 months.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

As far as my post you need to tell yourself is a "rabbit hole"... it's actually a complete destruction of your demented claim that I lied about something. As I showed, there were no lies in my post. You're just fucked in the head to think I said 22 million jobs were added under Biden. And for some reason known only to you, you blame me for your retardation?

Forum List

Back