The Great Wall of Canada?

Nia88

Gold Member
Reaction score
Canada will probably have a surgence of illegal Americans in their country. I might be one of them with the direction we're going.

OP
Vastator

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
Canada will probably have a surgence of illegal Americans in their country. I might be one of them with the direction we're going.
Well... Bye.

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score
Sad for you. You really would miss Trump working for the country. However, do you think, the Saudis will claim their money back from Clinton, now that she has lost?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd better have a means of support. Canada is a lot harder to emigrate to than we currently are.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad for you. You really would miss Trump working for the country. However, do you think, the Saudis will claim their money back from Clinton, now that she has lost?
She certainly won't have any influence for them.

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score

Nia88

Gold Member
Reaction score
You'd better have a means of support. Canada is a lot harder to emigrate to than we currently are.
Yeah I know. I started researching on how to become a Canadian citizen since Trump was elected in the primaries.

Never thought I would have to actually move to Canada because I didn't think Americans would be dumb to vote Trump. I couldn't have been more wrong.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
In several ways, it is probably as important or more important to get the Great Northern Wall built; to keep the libtards OUT once they leave.

Brynmr

Gold Member
Reaction score
I started researching on how to become a Canadian citizen since Trump was elected in the primaries.
Don't let the door smack you in the ass on the way out. LOL!

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know. I started researching on how to become a Canadian citizen since Trump was elected in the primaries.

Never thought I would have to actually move to Canada because I didn't think Americans would be dumb to vote Trump. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Bye-bye

Slave2the$

Silver Member
Reaction score

Why don't you immigrate to Mexico? Why do you want to go to a country with a bunch of white people? You a racist or something?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List