The Great Wall of Canada?

Canada will probably have a surgence of illegal Americans in their country. I might be one of them with the direction we're going.

You'd better have a means of support. Canada is a lot harder to emigrate to than we currently are.

Yeah I know. I started researching on how to become a Canadian citizen since Trump was elected in the primaries.

Never thought I would have to actually move to Canada because I didn't think Americans would be dumb to vote Trump. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Why don't you immigrate to Mexico? Why do you want to go to a country with a bunch of white people? You a racist or something?

Well the white people in Canada aren't racist and they're totally cool. Unlike half of the the white people in this country. White people in Canada are progressive and understand everyone should be treated equal.

Well the white people in Canada aren't racist and they're totally cool. Unlike half of the the white people in this country. White people in Canada are progressive and understand everyone should be treated equal.
*Except the indians.

Canada will probably have a surgence of illegal Americans in their country. I might be one of them with the direction we're going.

You'd better have a means of support. Canada is a lot harder to emigrate to than we currently are.

Yeah I know. I started researching on how to become a Canadian citizen since Trump was elected in the primaries.

Never thought I would have to actually move to Canada because I didn't think Americans would be dumb to vote Trump. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Why don't you immigrate to Mexico? Why do you want to go to a country with a bunch of white people? You a racist or something?

I see you have been programmed well by the left. So 50% of whites are after you huh? They're gonna getcha! You lefties are fucking delusional . Do you think it's 1950?

Too soon? Hahahah!!!
I like that. It could become a major tourist attraction like the one in China, thus bringing in money and giving the builders jobs. Add some catapults for liberals, et cetera and it'd be good entertainment.

Cons should just secede as they wanted to with the southern states, build a northern wall and a southern wall so they don't have to interact with or be terrified of 'the other' outside the walls.

Then we could just forget about you hillbillies and you could run your states into the ground without an audience.

So if the Republicans are so racist, how come they didn't march and cause havoc in the streets when Obama was first elected? Why??? Because YOU are the racists!!!

So if the Republicans are so racist, how come they didn't march and cause havoc in the streets when Obama was first elected? Why??? Because YOU are the racists!!!

Because Obama wasn't a candidate of hate nor was he a moron. He actually brought people together. Republicans disliked Obama for the mere fact he wasn't a republican. Most people hate Trump because of the hate he brings, things he's said about women and minorities. He's an all around douchebag.

If another republican was running people wouldn't have been so angry. I would have gracefully accepted Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, anybody but Trump.

Trump I cannot accept nor will I ever will. I can just pray the next 4 years go by really fast and that any of the damage Trump makes isn't long-term.

That's bull shit. Try being a white conservative asserting your right to free speech. The Human Rights Commission will be having a few words with you.

Fortunately the garbage president, Obama, is on his way out being replaced by a man who actually loves his country.

Because Obama wasn't a candidate of hate

More BS from the muzzie mouthpiece. Obama is the prince of hate starting with his hatred of America herself.

See this is what I'm talking about. You conservatives don't want any calling you a bigot but you go around using derogatory names towards people like muzzie. Why don't you go ahead and just call me a n**ger too. You know you want to say it. Just let it out.

That's bull shit. Try being a white conservative asserting your right to free speech. The Human Rights Commission will be having a few words with you.

Did you ever think perhaps that many of things you conservatives say are indeed bigoted? Its just a thought. That just maybe you shouldn't say certain things about people because it is ignorant.

That POS trump won't ever be President. He's a low-level crime rat married to a Mail Order Prostitute. He is nothing but Putin's teabagging buddy.

Looks like Canada as well as Mexico may want a wall of their own to keep the hillbillies that voted for That Piece Of Shit out of their countries.

Cons, you foul the air wherever you go, it isn't everyone else it is you.

Forum List

Back