The Great Wall of Canada?

Canada will probably have a surgence of illegal Americans in their country. I might be one of them with the direction we're going.

Canada will probably have a surgence of illegal Americans in their country. I might be one of them with the direction we're going.
Sad for you. You really would miss Trump working for the country. However, do you think, the Saudis will claim their money back from Clinton, now that she has lost?

You'd better have a means of support. Canada is a lot harder to emigrate to than we currently are.

Sad for you. You really would miss Trump working for the country. However, do you think, the Saudis will claim their money back from Clinton, now that she has lost?

She certainly won't have any influence for them.

You'd better have a means of support. Canada is a lot harder to emigrate to than we currently are.

Yeah I know. I started researching on how to become a Canadian citizen since Trump was elected in the primaries.

Never thought I would have to actually move to Canada because I didn't think Americans would be dumb to vote Trump. I couldn't have been more wrong.

In several ways, it is probably as important or more important to get the Great Northern Wall built; to keep the libtards OUT once they leave.

WhooHoo.jpg

Yeah I know. I started researching on how to become a Canadian citizen since Trump was elected in the primaries.

Never thought I would have to actually move to Canada because I didn't think Americans would be dumb to vote Trump. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Bye-bye

Why don't you immigrate to Mexico? Why do you want to go to a country with a bunch of white people? You a racist or something?

Forum List

Back