The Great Wall of Canada?

You'd better have a means of support. Canada is a lot harder to emigrate to than we currently are.

Yeah I know. I started researching on how to become a Canadian citizen since Trump was elected in the primaries.

Never thought I would have to actually move to Canada because I didn't think Americans would be dumb to vote Trump. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Why don't you immigrate to Mexico? Why do you want to go to a country with a bunch of white people? You a racist or something?

Well the white people in Canada aren't racist and they're totally cool. Unlike half of the the white people in this country. White people in Canada are progressive and understand everyone should be treated equal.
So if the Republicans are so racist, how come they didn't march and cause havoc in the streets when Obama was first elected? Why??? Because YOU are the racists!!!

Because Obama wasn't a candidate of hate nor was he a moron. He actually brought people together. Republicans disliked Obama for the mere fact he wasn't a republican. Most people hate Trump because of the hate he brings, things he's said about women and minorities. He's an all around douchebag.

If another republican was running people wouldn't have been so angry. I would have gracefully accepted Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, anybody but Trump.

Trump I cannot accept nor will I ever will. I can just pray the next 4 years go by really fast and that any of the damage Trump makes isn't long-term.

What tou or your fellow addle-minded liberals accept or not accept is of no consequence to normal people.

By law, Trump is the President.

If you don't accept that you probably don't respect other laws as well.

In short, you are a liberal and an idiot and pardon the redundancy.

Well the white people in Canada aren't racist and they're totally cool. Unlike half of the the white people in this country. White people in Canada are progressive and understand everyone should be treated equal.

That's bull shit. Try being a white conservative asserting your right to free speech. The Human Rights Commission will be having a few words with you.

Absolutely true. Furthermore, in Canada there is no double jeopardy law. If you are not guilty, acquitted, the the Crown can try you again of the same "offense". If you appeal and win, the Crown can try you again and again and again until the Crown gets it "right".

Just ask Alberta school teacher James Keegstra. His crime? He doubted the Holocaust and dared to say it aloud.

Americans who dream about immigrating to Canada if and when Trump wins would be well advised to this little bit about Canada.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back