The Great Hall (Halloween Recipe Thread)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
The Hogwarts Express had already taken the first years and all of the other students to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the year. A muggleborn student took her place by the Hufflepuff table with her cat Jessie as this was her first year here and she couldn't wait until Christmas to try all of the sweets that would be available by the house elves that would be making them, but her other favorite time of year was Halloween because it was a day dedicated to chocolates and candy. She couldn't wait to make a bunch of new friends and discuss all of the new spells that she had already learned how to do.

Good evening (or morning or afternoon depending on where you are) and welcome!!! :D I am pleased to inform you that you've been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. If you don't know your house please let me know so you can be sorted, otherwise feel free to go and sit with your proper house table as right now we'll be discussing dinner and dessert recipes.

I apologize because I would have posted this thread a lot sooner but I wasn't feeling well earlier. Tonight dinner and dessert will be discussed until eight pm et and then we'll be discussing snacks for the rest of the night as I want there to be a schedule as if we really were attending Hogwarts. Here's the regular schedule and feel free to roleplay like I did for the beginning of this OP if you wish. :D Btw, this thread will be up and running until October thirty-first AKA Halloween night. :)

8 Am-12 PM ET- Breakfast (I will most likely not be on at eight since I usually sleep in until ten or ten-thirty AM)
12 PM- 2 PM ET-Lunch and Dessert
3 PM-5 PM ET- Snacks
5 PM-7 PM ET- Dinner and Dessert
7 PM ET through the night in whichever time zone you're in-Snacks

That's our usual schedule and since this thread will always be in use that's why I had snacks for any time during the night because when I'm sleeping you might not be.

The Hogwarts Express had already taken the first years and all of the other students to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the year. A muggleborn student took her place by the Hufflepuff table with her cat Jessie as this was her first year here and she couldn't wait until Christmas to try all of the sweets that would be available by the house elves that would be making them, but her other favorite time of year was Halloween because it was a day dedicated to chocolates and candy. She couldn't wait to make a bunch of new friends and discuss all of the new spells that she had already learned how to do.

Good evening (or morning or afternoon depending on where you are) and welcome!!! :D I am pleased to inform you that you've been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. If you don't know your house please let me know so you can be sorted, otherwise feel free to go and sit with your proper house table as right now we'll be discussing dinner and dessert recipes.

I apologize because I would have posted this thread a lot sooner but I wasn't feeling well earlier. Tonight dinner and dessert will be discussed until eight pm et and then we'll be discussing snacks for the rest of the night as I want there to be a schedule as if we really were attending Hogwarts. Here's the regular schedule and feel free to roleplay like I did for the beginning of this OP if you wish. :D Btw, this thread will be up and running until October thirty-first AKA Halloween night. :)

8 Am-12 PM ET- Breakfast (I will most likely not be on at eight since I usually sleep in until ten or ten-thirty AM)
12 PM- 2 PM ET-Lunch and Dessert
3 PM-5 PM ET- Snacks
5 PM-7 PM ET- Dinner and Dessert
7 PM ET through the night in whichever time zone you're in-Snacks

That's our usual schedule and since this thread will always be in use that's why I had snacks for any tSime during the night because when I'm sleeping you might not be.

So where are the recipes?

If you have one for dinner or dessert please share as I don't that's why I'm looking for ideas lol and if you're a Potter fan you can always roleplay along and tell me your Hogwarts house. :)
Not a Potter fan, but my daughter read all of the books. She teaches now and I thought you might have some to share that she could use in her classroom.

Not a Potter fan, but my daughter read all of the books. She teaches now and I thought you might have some to share that she could use in her classroom.

I wish! I always do this for Halloween, Christmas, and Easter. I'm always looking for new things to make to eat since I love to cook. :D

The only issue here is I don't seem to know what kind of size flame to use so it doesn't burn the Carmel or the bottom of the appliance that I'm baking it in and we all have different ovens so I'm not sure if I could actually get help with this. :confused:

The only issue here is I don't seem to know what kind of size flame to use so it doesn't burn the Carmel or the bottom of the appliance that I'm baking it in and we all have different ovens so I'm not sure if I could actually get help with this. :confused:
Put it in the top of a double boiler and you won't have to worry about burning the caramel.

Forum List

Back