The Great Awakening- Do you believe in it & what does it mean to you?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Most of us have heard of the term "The Great Awakening" but this can mean different things to different people.
I believe this will involve billions of people around the globe turning to God for truth & salvation through faith in His son & our Savior, Jesus. I know really bad times are coming & no election can stop them, but I also know He has a plan.

As I am already a Christian, my personal awakening is to the fact our own govt is not what I thought.
I once believed us to be an overall force for good in the world but that is no longer the case. Now I recognize we are actually run by a corrupted organization controlled by elite NWO globalists. It's more like the mafia than a representative govt for the people.
Wars & pandemics means huge profits for the connected & privileged, so that's what we have now, while freedom & logic are being banished from the world.

They are herding us into a dystopian reset future through engineered crises stacked on top of each other. Rona, clot shots, lockdowns, stolen elections, supply chains crashing, food/energy shortages coming, war with Russia on the horizon, inflation, crashing of the dollar & world economic system. These are all designed for a massive implosion of the Western world & capitalism in particular.

They are not subtle or quiet about their eugenic aims either. They require a much reduced population for control purposes but they will sell it as necessary to "save the planet from climate change". War, disease & famine are their tools & they will enable a mass death scenario "for our own good".

I have come to realize there is no real difference between the GOP I once supported & the progressive Dems who have always seemed to do the exact opposite of what is in the countries true best interest. They are all just scripted players in the Uniparty puppet theatre to keep the masses distracted & scared while they lay the foundations for our reset enslavement.

I also recognize they cannot succeed if we resist. We are billions, they are a few thousands.
I try to do what I can to wake the sheeple from their state of denial but it is not easy. Perhaps as the inevitable crash gets closer & can no longer be denied by those who still have the ability to reason, the mass of frogs will jump out of the pot before it boils.
I hope this is true but I don't hold out much hope. Most will follow like lemmings over a cliff.
Things are going to go from bad to worse & the elites will lose control despite their cartoonish Dr Evil like plans.
They won't end in up control but will wreck the world as insane scheming spirals out of control.

Revelations tells us the end times will be marked by war, famine, disease, chaos, confusion, evil running rampant & an all powerful one world govt run by a minion of Satan impersonating a holy being, demanding obedience & a mark of the beast to live.
This person is already alive on the Earth & it's only a matter of time before they reveal themselves.
Things seem to be lining up perfectly for the times of tribulation to fall upon us all & we should be prepared.
The good news is that God is in control & He knows what has to happen.
Keep the faith & try to be a light in the coming darkness.
I pray for peace, safety, wisdom & guidance for all because we are all children of God.

There's the left...always bringing in racism. And they can't stand anyone talking about God.
It's pretty sad that a poster could be such an utter failure in life that they resort to inventing imaginary racism just so they can feel superior to the person they just accused of such.

Talk about an inferiority complex!

Most of us have heard of the term "The Great Awakening" but this can mean different things to different people.
I believe this will involve billions of people around the globe turning to God for truth & salvation through faith in His son & our Savior, Jesus. I know really bad times are coming & no election can stop them, but I also know He has a plan.

As I am already a Christian, my personal awakening is to the fact our own govt is not what I thought.
I once believed us to be an overall force for good in the world but that is no longer the case. Now I recognize we are actually run by a corrupted organization controlled by elite NWO globalists. It's more like the mafia than a representative govt for the people.
Wars & pandemics means huge profits for the connected & privileged, so that's what we have now, while freedom & logic are being banished from the world.

They are herding us into a dystopian reset future through engineered crises stacked on top of each other. Rona, clot shots, lockdowns, stolen elections, supply chains crashing, food/energy shortages coming, war with Russia on the horizon, inflation, crashing of the dollar & world economic system. These are all designed for a massive implosion of the Western world & capitalism in particular.

They are not subtle or quiet about their eugenic aims either. They require a much reduced population for control purposes but they will sell it as necessary to "save the planet from climate change". War, disease & famine are their tools & they will enable a mass death scenario "for our own good".

I have come to realize there is no real difference between the GOP I once supported & the progressive Dems who have always seemed to do the exact opposite of what is in the countries true best interest. They are all just scripted players in the Uniparty puppet theatre to keep the masses distracted & scared while they lay the foundations for our reset enslavement.

I also recognize they cannot succeed if we resist. We are billions, they are a few thousands.
I try to do what I can to wake the sheeple from their state of denial but it is not easy. Perhaps as the inevitable crash gets closer & can no longer be denied by those who still have the ability to reason, the mass of frogs will jump out of the pot before it boils.
I hope this is true but I don't hold out much hope. Most will follow like lemmings over a cliff.
Things are going to go from bad to worse & the elites will lose control despite their cartoonish Dr Evil like plans.
They won't end in up control but will wreck the world as insane scheming spirals out of control.

Revelations tells us the end times will be marked by war, famine, disease, chaos, confusion, evil running rampant & an all powerful one world govt run by a minion of Satan impersonating a holy being, demanding obedience & a mark of the beast to live.
This person is already alive on the Earth & it's only a matter of time before they reveal themselves.
Things seem to be lining up perfectly for the times of tribulation to fall upon us all & we should be prepared.
I pray for peace, safety, wisdom & guidance for all because we are all children of God.

Revelations is an ancient conspiracy theory that should never have been included in the Bible.

OP...think you might enjoy this if you haven't already seen it. it's been awhile...too long since this nation has seen a Great Awakening. We're ripe but apparently not ready. Which is a shame.

Just something for thought.....the antichrist waiting in the wings...and on this earth waiting. I think and i've heard it expressed by others that....since satan does not know when God has set his time for judgement...the devil always has to have 2 or 3 antichrists ready and waiting for just that time to start...they die, more come along...but he has to be ready. That seems to mean that at any given time, there are no fewer than 2 or 3 antichrists waiting for the go from Satan. My question is...do they know that they are an antichrist waiting? Do they have a relationship with satan so that they know their potential destiny?

Revelation is an important message given to John who wrote it down to give to the seven churches and for us today. Of course it should be included. It was a message of Hope from God to believers.

We need to have a lot more people realize this

Question....

Isn't Jesus a globalist??

Or do you right-wing Christofascist morons think Jesus is American??

Why don't you folks latch on the Mormonism, at least they claim Jesus later came back to America....Missouri of all places

Oh look, another "theory" for Conservatives to immediately claim they never believed once the next white supremacist mass shooter cites it as their motivation...
Oh look, another race based post by deep thinker buffy... the poverty plantation pimps can thank you next time there's a hate crime hoax.
cc4437fcffd8499043fb355fc78a8ba9b5d8124970065fd2ce53d623a62ab0a3.jpg

Oh look, another race based post by deep thinker buffy... the poverty plantation pimps can thank you next time there's a hate crime hoax.
View attachment 648934

And none of that has zero to do with the fact that you are spouting off another rehashed theory based on a fairytale book about an imaginary sky-daddy - and you wonder why I mock you right-wing morons....

But the actual great awakening will be when folks like you realize those fairy tales that you used to justify the slaughter of billions -- was bullshit all along....but as someone said.....if they can make you believe absurdities...

3ba8e78ca0bc1fc4f3bb3a8333deb223.jpg

And none of that has zero to do with the fact that you are spouting off another rehashed theory based on a fairytale book about an imaginary sky-daddy - and you wonder why I mock you right-wing morons....

But the actual great awakening will be when folks like you realize those fairy tales that you used to justify the slaughter of billions -- was bullshit all along....but as someone said.....if they can make you believe absurdities...

View attachment 648938

Yay!!! You're awakened!!!!

Guess what? Nobody cares

Leftists need to take a nap.

Tired of their nonsense
Does that mean you will refuse to receive Social Security and Medicare now??

Will you demand employers not be mandated to give you paid vacation and sick leave?

Will you be willing to put your money in banks that don't have to abide by that pesky FDIC nonsense?

Please tell me more about this leftist nonsense

Last edited:

View attachment 648938
Circular logic of the double negative. So you agree with me completely? Maybe you're not as ignorant as your posts make you seem...

New Topics

Forum List

Back