The Great Awakening- Do you believe in it & what does it mean to you?

Oh look, another race based post by deep thinker buffy... the poverty plantation pimps can thank you next time there's a hate crime hoax.
View attachment 648934
Well, thanks for that post, because I hadn't seen the OP as overtly supporting racism. Maybe "replacement theory" bs, but that was more implied in the OP, imo. But you certainly cleared that up for me. LOL

In any event, this thread misstates what the Great Awakening (or 2nd one) meant for America. Good and bad.

Most of us have heard of the term "The Great Awakening" but this can mean different things to different people.
I believe this will involve billions of people around the globe turning to God for truth & salvation through faith in His son & our Savior, Jesus. I know really bad times are coming & no election can stop them, but I also know He has a plan.

As I am already a Christian, my personal awakening is to the fact our own govt is not what I thought.
I once believed us to be an overall force for good in the world but that is no longer the case. Now I recognize we are actually run by a corrupted organization controlled by elite NWO globalists. It's more like the mafia than a representative govt for the people.
Wars & pandemics means huge profits for the connected & privileged, so that's what we have now, while freedom & logic are being banished from the world.

They are herding us into a dystopian reset future through engineered crises stacked on top of each other. Rona, clot shots, lockdowns, stolen elections, supply chains crashing, food/energy shortages coming, war with Russia on the horizon, inflation, crashing of the dollar & world economic system. These are all designed for a massive implosion of the Western world & capitalism in particular.

They are not subtle or quiet about their eugenic aims either. They require a much reduced population for control purposes but they will sell it as necessary to "save the planet from climate change". War, disease & famine are their tools & they will enable a mass death scenario "for our own good".

I have come to realize there is no real difference between the GOP I once supported & the progressive Dems who have always seemed to do the exact opposite of what is in the countries true best interest. They are all just scripted players in the Uniparty puppet theatre to keep the masses distracted & scared while they lay the foundations for our reset enslavement.

I also recognize they cannot succeed if we resist. We are billions, they are a few thousands.
I try to do what I can to wake the sheeple from their state of denial but it is not easy. Perhaps as the inevitable crash gets closer & can no longer be denied by those who still have the ability to reason, the mass of frogs will jump out of the pot before it boils.
I hope this is true but I don't hold out much hope. Most will follow like lemmings over a cliff.
Things are going to go from bad to worse & the elites will lose control despite their cartoonish Dr Evil like plans.
They won't end in up control but will wreck the world as insane scheming spirals out of control.

Revelations tells us the end times will be marked by war, famine, disease, chaos, confusion, evil running rampant & an all powerful one world govt run by a minion of Satan impersonating a holy being, demanding obedience & a mark of the beast to live.
This person is already alive on the Earth & it's only a matter of time before they reveal themselves.
Things seem to be lining up perfectly for the times of tribulation to fall upon us all & we should be prepared.
The good news is that God is in control & He knows what has to happen.
Keep the faith & try to be a light in the coming darkness.
I pray for peace, safety, wisdom & guidance for all because we are all children of God.

Well the anthropology great awakening refers to a time period where the human brain capacity grew 20 percent in a very short time. Absolutely impossible through evolution. The only explanation for this sudden growth spurt is some sort of intervention from some sort of intelligence.

And none of that has zero to do with the fact that you are spouting off another rehashed theory based on a fairytale book about an imaginary sky-daddy - and you wonder why I mock you right-wing morons....

But the actual great awakening will be when folks like you realize those fairy tales that you used to justify the slaughter of billions -- was bullshit all along....but as someone said.....if they can make you believe absurdities...

View attachment 648938
You however are following men and women who will exterminate billions. And they are mostly white elites centered in Europe.

Does that mean you will refuse to receive Social Security and Medicare now??

Will you demand employers not be mandated to give you paid vacation and sick leave?

Will you be willing to put your money in banks that don't have to abide that pesky FDIC nonsense?

Please tell me more about this leftist nonsense
The Great Awakening (or all 4 really) had effects of the political/moral evolution in the US. But yeah the OP's lame handed attempt to link them to some conspiracist view of the impending doom of America because of economic regulation with nebulous ties to the decline in "whiteness" is less than helpful

What is usually referred to as the Great Awakening was when America moved from traditional european christian views, that placed a cleric between a person and God, to the more "personal" relationship between each person and God, and required an individual be responsible for judging his/her own actions in light of God's commandments. That was significant in defining what Americans "are>" And it can still be seen in the "abortion controversy." Ironically, Western Europe has largely surgically removed organized religion from morality.

Last edited:
Circular logic of the double negative. So you agree with me completely? Maybe you're not as ignorant as your posts make you seem...
No, I don't agree with you at all...

You talk out of both sides of your mouth as most embarrassed conservatives do...

You can bring yourself to admit that all you were taught is bullshit.....but your solution isn't to change your policy positions....your solution is double down and whine that your side didn't bullshit you enough....

And the BIBLE HAS ZERO to do with whether or not we impose austerity cuts on those who can least afford it -- so we can continue to subsidize those who are already pampered by the govt beyond belief...

But if you want to talk about the BIBLE -- at least listen to those who at least tried to align their policies with what we assume Jesus believed
bec5659092b80b6fe9efc3b40896dc63.png

Well the anthropology great awakening refers to a time period where the human brain capacity grew 20 percent in a very short time. Absolutely impossible through evolution. The only explanation for this sudden growth spurt is some sort of intervention from some sort of intelligence.
?

You however are following men and women who will exterminate billions. And they are mostly white elites centered in Europe.
You mean women having the right to get an abortion??

cool, since you like to engage in the hyperbole of claiming mothers who get abortions are exterminating billions..why do you dic suckers shut the fuck up when I say -- execute those mothers then?? You can't both claim these mothers are murderers, then not want to treat them like murderers....makes it seem all of that extermination talk is just you being full of shit...

Now, can you tell me who is holding a gun to a mother's head to get an abortion??

Because I see Conservatives definitely chomping at the bit to hold a gun to her head to force her to have a child....

?
The anthropology great awakening is significantly more interesting to me. As it has both major scientific and religious implications. I my opinion it is scientific evidence of a higher power and with out tithe great awakening you are discussing can not happen.

The anthropology great awakening is significantly more interesting to me. As it has both major scientific and religious implications. I my opinion it is scientific evidence of a higher power and with out tithe great awakening you are discussing can not happen.
Well, I'm ignorant of an anthropolical great awakening. But generally, I've read about the evolution of the human brain.

Well, I'm ignorant of an anthropolical great awakening. But generally, I've read about the evolution of the human brain.
Look into it likely the most fascinating thing that has ever happened to human kind. In my opinion the reason for the missing link on our evolution path. This can not happen in terms of evolution. Something or some one intervened. This conclusion is inescapable.

That is not evidence of a higher power -- since the scientific method involves the act of "PRESENTING EVIDENCE" that can be measured, observed, tested, challenged...and based on re-producable results....

Where is your evidence of a higher power giving everyone "a great awakening" other than your feelings...because I can't observe or measure your feelings...

That is not evidence of a higher power -- since the scientific method involves the act of "PRESENTING EVIDENCE" that can be measured, observed, tested, challenged...and based on re-producable results....

Where is your evidence of a higher power giving everyone "a great awakening" other than your feelings...because I can't observe or measure your feelings...
There is no evolutionary process that allows for this amount of change in this period of time. The only way this can happen is by genetic manipulation. Don't worry the evidence is coming soon. Wenow have the ability to make this sort of change through genetic manipulation. Yes this just theory at this point how ever we now have the ability to test the theory.

There is no evolutionary process that allows for this amount of change in this period of time. The only way this can happen is by genetic manipulation. Don't worry the evidence is coming soon. Wenow have the ability to make this sort of change through genetic manipulation. Yes this just theory at this point how ever we now have the ability to test the theory.
"The evidence is coming soon"

When the evidence can be presented, then let me know...

What you want us to do is to assume something is fact without evidence...or "have faith"

But in no other realm of your life would you practice this other than religion...

Why does religion have such a hard time with providing evidence??

What you want us to do is to assume something is fact without evidence...or "have faith"

But in no other realm of your life would you practice this other than religion...

Show any other case where evolution created this amount of change in this period of time. Show me evidence where evolution has the mechanism for this type of change. If it can not be proven that evolution has the ability to manufacture this type of change in this time period then it has to have happened by another mechanism. So OK shirt fucking bus give an example of 20 percent brain capacity growth in less than a thousand years through evolution.

Well, I haven't heard it referred to as a "great awakening." I've read "a little" about "the great leap forward," which is also the term Mao used for something very different. Whether there was a sudden advance in cognitive (and verbal and symbolic imagery), or a gradual evolution over 30-80K years, is controverted.

I don't know much about Asian and African history (outside western interaction). But if god really gave a fuck about homo sapiens pain and death, he waited over ten million years of evolution, and even then seems to have been highly selective in whom he favored. LOL

I'm not going to dis anyone who believes in the sanctity of human life. But I'm not sure when a human life actually begins, and I absolutely reject any notion that humans are somehow superior to other animals or fauna. We eat what we eat, and morality is something that is still evolving.

Last edited:
Show any other case where evolution created this amount of change in this period of time. Show me evidence where evolution has the mechanism for this type of change. If it can not be proven that evolution has the ability to manufacture this type of change in this time period then it has to have happened by another mechanism. So OK shirt fucking bus give an example of 20 percent brain capacity growth in less than a thousand years through evolution.
What was brain capacity of human beings between the time periods of 50,000 years ago and 49,880 years ago??

Do you have that data so we can compare it to this Great Awakening time period??

You assertion that in your opinion, the belief that brain capacity increased by 20% is not proof that a higher power is responsible for it ...you do understand that right??

Tell you what.....why didn't the Bible talk about this "20% increase" in brain capacity??

What was brain capacity of human beings between the time periods of 50,000 years ago and 49,880 years ago??

Do you have that data so we can compare it to this Great Awakening time period??

You assertion that in your opinion, the belief that brain capacity increased by 20% is not proof that a higher power is responsible for it ...you do understand that right??

Tell you what.....why didn't the Bible talk about this "20% increase" in brain capacity??
Here is how over night change happens today. Only constraint is laws preventing the use. This how it is accomplished today.

Well, we don't have other planets for comparison. If you see evidence of God's "hand," that's certainly up to you. The morality of the thing was too much for Darwin's mind (or Twain's LOL) and they were better humans than I.

Here is how over night change happens today. Only constraint is laws preventing the use. This how it is accomplished today.
Why are you having such a hard time presenting the evidence that a higher power did it?

One step further.....where is the proof that this higher power is this God of the Bible??

It is just leap after leap after leap of faith.....benefits of doubt that you would never extend to any other realm of your life...

That is like hopping out of a plane and having faith that a higher power will protect you from falling to your death...

Biff said:
Why don't you folks latch on the Mormonism, at least they claim Jesus later came back to America....Missouri of all places

because they added to and subtracted from the bible...and there's a curse that goes with that....and part of it is Mitt Romney.

Forum List

Back