Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
The Gray Curtain Descends, Part 2, by Robert Gore
Posted on January 14, 2021 | 22 Comments

It’s secession or war.
Part 1

Four days after the election, a woman calling herself OHMama posted “I Am Done” on The Burning Platform website. It was the site’s most read article of 2020. SLL and many other websites reposted it. It was raw, explosive anger and a profoundly moving lament; OHMama was clearly at the end of her rope. The closing paragraph packed a wallop.
I was raised to be a lady, and ladies don’t curse, but fuck these motherfuckers to hell and back for what they’ve done to me, and mine, and my country. All we Joe Blow Americans ever wanted was a little patch of land to raise a family, a job to pay the bills, and at least some illusion of freedom, and even that was too much for these human parasites. They want it all, mind, body and soul. Damn them. Damn them all.
OHMama gave voice to what’s beneath the surface for so many of us—abject disgust, barely contained fury, and dread of what’s to come. She claimed her own life to live it as she sees fit, and damn them, damn them all, who presume to rule us.

That anger surfaced in Washington on January 6. The protest and raid of the Capitol were illuminating in several ways. They defined the two sides: the government, its string-pullers, and its allies versus those who despise and oppose them.

The Saul Alinsky line was crossed, setting an important precedent. His acolytes insist their enemies live by their own rules while exempting themselves from any rules other than those that secure power. Playing by the rules when the opposition doesn’t is a guaranteed loser. Caring what they think of you is craven. Cowering when they call you hypocrites is unilateral surrender. Going forward, Alinsky’s acolytes may face an opposition that plays by the same rules they do—those necessary to secure power.

The Capitol raid scared the crap out of uniparty politicians, witness the hysterical overreaction. Given what they and their accomplices have done to Americans and people around the world, they should live in perpetual, mortal terror. Unfortunately, their cowardice outruns their brains. Instead of responding to the message they’ll shoot the messenger and clamp down harder.

Link to part 1 at top
Read it all

The FUSA goes live inauguration day
God help us all

Regardless of what one may think about the 01/06 Capitol Incident, it is true that it did scare the blank out of the powers-that-be.

Those politicians were very blase about all the violence last year by BLM & Antifa, not to mention the usual robbers, sucker punchers, and looters.

The disreputable Speaker of the House even kneeled in the Capitol building to show sympathy for the protesters.

But when violence hits home, the legislators go crazy with fury. Even AOC condemned the violence -- against legislators, that is. Not against ordinary nobodies on the street every day in our cities.

Talk about hypocrisy!

It’s secession or war.
Part 1

Four days after the election, a woman calling herself OHMama posted “I Am Done” on The Burning Platform website. It was the site’s most read article of 2020. SLL and many other websites reposted it. It was raw, explosive anger and a profoundly moving lament; OHMama was clearly at the end of her rope. The closing paragraph packed a wallop.
I was raised to be a lady, and ladies don’t curse, but fuck these motherfuckers to hell and back for what they’ve done to me, and mine, and my country. All we Joe Blow Americans ever wanted was a little patch of land to raise a family, a job to pay the bills, and at least some illusion of freedom, and even that was too much for these human parasites. They want it all, mind, body and soul. Damn them. Damn them all.
OHMama gave voice to what’s beneath the surface for so many of us—abject disgust, barely contained fury, and dread of what’s to come. She claimed her own life to live it as she sees fit, and damn them, damn them all, who presume to rule us.

That anger surfaced in Washington on January 6. The protest and raid of the Capitol were illuminating in several ways. They defined the two sides: the government, its string-pullers, and its allies versus those who despise and oppose them.

The Saul Alinsky line was crossed, setting an important precedent. His acolytes insist their enemies live by their own rules while exempting themselves from any rules other than those that secure power. Playing by the rules when the opposition doesn’t is a guaranteed loser. Caring what they think of you is craven. Cowering when they call you hypocrites is unilateral surrender. Going forward, Alinsky’s acolytes may face an opposition that plays by the same rules they do—those necessary to secure power.

The Capitol raid scared the crap out of uniparty politicians, witness the hysterical overreaction. Given what they and their accomplices have done to Americans and people around the world, they should live in perpetual, mortal terror. Unfortunately, their cowardice outruns their brains. Instead of responding to the message they’ll shoot the messenger and clamp down harder.

Link to part 1 at top
Read it all

God help us all

How stupid.. who gives these clots the time of day?

How in the hell do you take people seriously that do not even know who to vent their unfocused rage on? They are pissed about how their lives turned out? Why are all of you wanting to punish other poor people for that? Why are you still defending the oligarchy and the conservative politicians that have run your rural red states forever? Start being real, start turning your anger on the people who have power over your lives and maybe you'll quit being dismissed as a bunch of stupid dupes.

It’s secession or war.
Part 1

Link to part 1 at top
Read it all

God help us all
“That anger surfaced in Washington on January 6. The protest and raid of the Capitol were illuminating in several ways.” ibid

Actually not.

It was further confirmation of the fact that most on the right have nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Indeed, the attack on America’s democracy January 6th by Trump-incited thugs and criminals was conservatives seeking to maintain their minority rule, to overthrow a fair, honest, and lawful election, and to ignore the will of the people that Trump be voted out of office.

It wasn’t ‘anger,’ it was the authoritarian right’s abandoning America’s democratic principles.

It’s secession or war.
Part 1

Link to part 1 at top
Read it all

God help us all
“That anger surfaced in Washington on January 6. The protest and raid of the Capitol were illuminating in several ways.” ibid

Actually not.

It was further confirmation of the fact that most on the right have nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Indeed, the attack on America’s democracy January 6th by Trump-incited thugs and criminals was conservatives seeking to maintain their minority rule, to overthrow a fair, honest, and lawful election, and to ignore the will of the people that Trump be voted out of office.

It wasn’t ‘anger,’ it was the authoritarian right’s abandoning America’s democratic principles.
Insisting on free and fair elections is as all American as it gets. Stealing an election for a senile, incompetent buffoon is not.

It’s secession or war.
Part 1

Link to part 1 at top
Read it all

God help us all

Actually not.

Insisting on free and fair elections is as all American as it gets. Stealing an election for a senile, incompetent buffoon is not.

I am so glad you said that. NO way we can throw out 8 million votes to overturn the election for Trump. He's unAmerican to even suggest such a travesty.

Another card carrying member of the alt-right with absolutely no perspective. Just venting unfocused anger because she sees an America she grew up with that she thinks should remain hers because it's her birthright.

And this statement is especially amusing to me.
"All we Joe Blow Americans ever wanted was a little patch of land to raise a family, a job to pay the bills, and at least some illusion of freedom, and even that was too much for these human parasites".

And you let your government at the time take those "little patches" of land from the Native Americans and forced them to relocate, killing hundreds of thousands of them in the process. Again, no perspective. Just rage. They aren't even smart enough to understand they've enabled the very politicians they rage against. Vote against your own best interests year after year, after year.

Forum List

Back