The GOP's weak 2012 front-runner

Seven Pages into this thread and nobody from the right can name a single candidate that they would endorse as the front-runner.

Most Americans cannot name a single Republican other than Sarah Palin....pretty scary for the GOP
It's over two fucking years away! who SHOULD be labeled a front runner??? Nobody!

Bullshit I said in the beginning that I & most of the TEA Party would endorse Ron Paul as the front-runner. Republicans hate him because he is not a Neo-Con.

"Hate" is a very strong word and does not describe moderate and centrist Republicans. Most of us are not neo-cons at all. We detested Cheney and his confederates. I would love to have the TV cameras on him, Rice, Wolfowitz, and others in orange jumpsuits, shackled and hooded, being stumbled to aircraft that would carry them to the Hague for war crime tribunals.

Seven Pages into this thread and nobody from the right can name a single candidate that they would endorse as the front-runner.

Most Americans cannot name a single Republican other than Sarah Palin....pretty scary for the GOP

Bullshit I said in the beginning that I & most of the TEA Party would endorse Ron Paul as the front-runner. Republicans hate him because he is not a Neo-Con.

So...there you have it

Looks like they want Ron Paul as their standard bearer in 2012.

Obama will humiliate him and lead a Democratic Landslide.

So...there you have it. Looks like they want Ron Paul as their standard bearer in 2012. Obama will humiliate him and lead a Democratic Landslide.

Looks like the dems are making their 2012 wish list already. Palin and Ron Paul don't have a prayer of getting the 2012 GOP nomination.
ATTENTION: Its the GOP GOP GOP nomination. Who goes to the GOP convention? Not the Tea Party members.
IMHO the country will be so messed up by 2012 that whoever the GOP puts up will win in a landslide.
There is no "frontrunner", so the MSM could do a job on them early. It should be someone like Christie from NJ someone who knows how to fix the current mess.
If the MSM needs a target then put up Newt, Mitt, or Sarah....until the convention

What happened to Pawlenty and Jindal. Has the Teaparty cancelled them out of the equation?

I think after Piyush Jindal begged the Federal Government for more and more and MORE money to help his state after the BP oil leak, he doesn't fit in with the new ultra conservative wing.

Do you hate him because he has dark skin or because his parents are immigrants?

So...there you have it

We've seen how well your predictions work out. Quit while you're behind.
#300 http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/99294-predictions-for-2010-a-20.html

So...there you have it

We've seen how well your predictions work out. Quit while you're behind.
#300 http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/99294-predictions-for-2010-a-20.html

:lol:Stagflation???:lol:

So...there you have it. Looks like they want Ron Paul as their standard bearer in 2012. Obama will humiliate him and lead a Democratic Landslide.

Looks like the dems are making their 2012 wish list already. Palin and Ron Paul don't have a prayer of getting the 2012 GOP nomination.
ATTENTION: Its the GOP GOP GOP nomination. Who goes to the GOP convention? Not the Tea Party members.
IMHO the country will be so messed up by 2012 that whoever the GOP puts up will win in a landslide.
There is no "frontrunner", so the MSM could do a job on them early. It should be someone like Christie from NJ someone who knows how to fix the current mess.
If the MSM needs a target then put up Newt, Mitt, or Sarah....until the convention

What stands out is the lack of enthusiasm for any candidate by the Republicans. Slightly over two years from the election and there is not a single candidate who Repupicans are willing to rally around.

Shows a shockingly weak field for the GOP

What stands out is the lack of enthusiasm for any candidate by the Republicans. Slightly over two years from the election and there is not a single candidate who Repupicans are willing to rally around.

Who were the Dums rallying around in 2006? It sure wasn't Olbo. Remember Tom Vilsak looked like a strong contender.

Who were the Dums rallying around in 2006? It sure wasn't Olbo. Remember Tom Vilsak looked like a strong contender.

In 2006 the Dems had Hillary, Edwards and Biden with Obama looked at as the future of the party.

Highlighting the weak field of potential GOP candidates. 7 pages on this thread and the only candidate you rightwingers can get excited about is Ron Paul. Doesn't look good for 2012.

Even the mighty Rabbi can't name a single Republican that he likes

In 2006 the Dems had Hillary, Edwards and Biden with Obama looked at as the future of the party.

Highlighting the weak field of potential GOP candidates. 7 pages on this thread and the only candidate you rightwingers can get excited about is Ron Paul. Doesn't look good for 2012.

WRong again, Nutwinger.
2008 Presidential race speculation
In 2006 the Dums had Al Gore, John Kerry, Edwards, Dean, Biden, and a bunch of others.
I don't know who is going to run. It is way too early. Whoever it is will beat either Obama or Hillary, depending on whom the Dums nominate.

WRong again, Nutwinger.
In 2006 the Dums had Al Gore, John Kerry, Edwards, Dean, Biden, and a bunch of others.
I don't know who is going to run. It is way too early. Whoever it is will beat either Obama or Hillary, depending on whom the Dums nominate.

LOL...

As the Rabbi stumbles and still can't name a Republican that he likes. But then again....nobody can

WRong again, Nutwinger.

LOL...

As the Rabbi stumbles and still can't name a Republican that he likes. But then again....nobody can

There are plenty of Republicans I like.
But it's too early to name a front runner. I mean, too early to name the next president of the United States.

WRong again, Nutwinger.

LOL...

But it's too early to name a front runner. I mean, too early to name the next president of the United States.

Getting scary isn't it? When out of dozens of potential GOP contenders, the Rabbi or nobody elese on this thread can name anyone but Ron Paul?

Either that, or their contender appears to be "plenty"

Are you guys that embarrassed by your potential candidates? You should be

LOL...

Getting scary isn't it? When out of dozens of potential GOP contenders, the Rabbi or nobody elese on this thread can name anyone but Ron Paul?

Everyone in the GOP is a potential candidate, OK?
As I pwned you earlier, at this stage in 2006 there was no clear frontrunner for the Democrats. The nominee was basically a surprise to everyone until into primary season. This is no different.
Who comes to mind?

John Boehner
Jim deMint
Mark sanford
Mitch Daniels
Haley Barbour
Bobby Jindal
Sarah Palin
Tim Pawlenty

And i would guarantee the nominee is not one of those I listed.

As I pwned you earlier, at this stage in 2006 there was no clear frontrunner for the Democrats. The nominee was basically a surprise to everyone until into primary season. This is no different.
Who comes to mind?

John Boehner
Jim deMint
Mark sanford
Mitch Daniels
Haley Barbour
Bobby Jindal
Sarah Palin
Tim Pawlenty

:clap2: And to think it only took 8 pages of a thread called The GOPs weak frontrunners for anyone to name any potential candidates

Out of the list only Palin would be recognized by the majority of Americans and we know what her problems are.

From your list, it looks like a sacrificial lamb will run against Obama

By the way Rabbi....Did you really put Mark Sanford on your list???

Last edited:

Who comes to mind?

John Boehner
Jim deMint
Mark sanford
Mitch Daniels
Haley Barbour
Bobby Jindal
Sarah Palin
Tim Pawlenty

:clap2: And to think it only took 8 pages of a thread called The GOPs weak frontrunners for anyone to name any potential candidates

Out of the list only Palin would be recognized by the majority of Americans and we know what her problems are.

This from the guy who called for the Dems to hold both houses of Congress in 2010.
ROFLMAO!!!

Who comes to mind?

John Boehner
Jim deMint
Mark sanford
Mitch Daniels
Haley Barbour
Bobby Jindal
Sarah Palin
Tim Pawlenty

This from the guy who called for the Dems to hold both houses of Congress in 2010.
ROFLMAO!!!

I guarantee you the Dems will hold both houses in 2010

ROFLMAO!!!

I guarantee you the Dems will hold both houses in 2010

ROFLMAO!!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Over the past year, the political world has operated under the assumption that Mitt Romney is the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012. After all, he has a wide fundraising network and a deep roster of potential campaign talent. What’s more, Republicans almost always nominate their runner-up from the previous cycle (though both Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin might also claim that status). But if Romney is the front-runner, he’s starting out at a much weaker position than Bob Dole or John McCain ever did at this point in the ’96 and ’08 cycles. According to our latest NBC/WSJ poll, Romney’s national fav/unfav is upside down at 21%-30%, compared with Dole’s net-positive 38%-25% in Sept. ’94 and McCain’s 40%-16% in June ’06. Intensity is a problem, too, for Romney. Just 6% view him VERY positively, versus 14% for Dole in ’94 and 11% for McCain in ’06.

First Read - First thoughts: The GOP's weak 2012 front-runner

If not Romney, who? Obviously not Palin, not Gingrich.
Why not Palin? She's a feisty gal.

Forum List

Back