The GOP FAILED. There is no excuse for where we find ourselves.

The GOP, on the other hand, is generally pro-private sector - and now it's been infected by the talk radio libertarians who take Reagan's "government is the problem" thing as literal gospel. Any government involvement in anything is a Sign of Satan. You simply can't legislate when you appear to think you shouldn't exist in the first freaking place.

They have all this power, and some of them think government should have zero power. Gotta love THAT irony.

The irony among right wingers who decry government..... while virtually throwing their own mothers under a bus to get re-elected in that same government....is that they seem to lust for the POWER in that congressional seat......but shy or run away from the RESPONSIBILITY inherent in that seat.

I see both sides wanting nothing but power and control. As far as responsibility, both sides seem to run from it. They don't like being held accountable.

They know repealing brings us back to where we were before: skyrocketing costs, lots of uninsured, bankruptcies due to healthcare costs...

Skyrocketing cost are still going on, Medical is still the leading cause of bankruptcies.

And repealing will fix nothing.

And keeping it will fix nothing. It is a required purchase to remain a legal citizen of the United States.

And everyone should have health insurance in this country.

And I should not be forced to buy anything to remain a citizen in good standing in my own country, that is absurd. What a bunch of control freaks, freedom is no longer free is it.
Fine. Don't seek care when you become ill or injured.
Other premium holders should not be forced
to pay more to cover for you free riders.

These asshats ON BOTH SIDES are playing with fire. We are on the road to a total collapse of our healthcare system & not just the insurance side that the left already wrecked.

I full heartedly supported the GOP and their plan to repeal & or replace. They had SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to prepare for this. In the meantime my premiums skyrocketed right along with my out of pocket expenses.

And for what???

I am nearing 50 years of age and medical needs are likely to begin setting in at some point. Meanwhile these jackasses play partisan reelection politics. At this point who got us here is almost irrelevant to the actual needs I'm likely to start facing so the blame game does nothing to help me.

/rant

I couldn't agree more.
I am 52 years old, have had a full time job for 30 years...not one single day unemployed in all that time and i don't have eye or dental, and I pay $413 a month for nothing.
Obamacare took insurance from working people and gave it to non working people...and made the premiums rise for everyone else.

Why are you lying?

Skyrocketing cost are still going on, Medical is still the leading cause of bankruptcies.

And keeping it will fix nothing. It is a required purchase to remain a legal citizen of the United States.

And I should not be forced to buy anything to remain a citizen in good standing in my own country, that is absurd. What a bunch of control freaks, freedom is no longer free is it.

We are currently! What do you think Obamacare does? If one cannot afford insurance, it is given to them and premium payers pay for it. Man, you are clueless.

Yep... The GOP "failed" to take full ownership of this colossal shit sandwich, despite every effort of people like McConnell to do so! As a Conservative, I've never been happier to see a GOP failure! NOW, they can do what the fuck they promised to do and REPEAL this nonsense!

And I guarantee you... once they do that, the Democrats will suddenly be willing to work together on sensible health care reforms.

Thank you, Senators Lee, Paul and Moran, for standing strong!

Epic spin right there.

These asshats ON BOTH SIDES are playing with fire. We are on the road to a total collapse of our healthcare system & not just the insurance side that the left already wrecked.

I full heartedly supported the GOP and their plan to repeal & or replace. They had SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to prepare for this. In the meantime my premiums skyrocketed right along with my out of pocket expenses.

And for what???

I am nearing 50 years of age and medical needs are likely to begin setting in at some point. Meanwhile these jackasses play partisan reelection politics. At this point who got us here is almost irrelevant to the actual needs I'm likely to start facing so the blame game does nothing to help me.

/rant
You do realize of course that if Republicans repealed ACA, your premiums would not go down right?
You do realize if it was repealed I could buy a policy that caters to MY NEEDS and not a stupid fucking mandate right?

No. You could be ripped off by an insurance company who will convince you that a catastrophic cheapo plan suits your needs. When you get sick, they will fuck you over.

Did ya know....as a 50 year old you'll need a colonoscopy ($3000 if no complications ) every three years. The ACA mandates that any policy you buy covers them.

And for what???

/rant
You do realize of course that if Republicans repealed ACA, your premiums would not go down right?
You do realize if it was repealed I could buy a policy that caters to MY NEEDS and not a stupid fucking mandate right?

No. You could be ripped off by an insurance company who will convince you that a catastrophic cheapo plan suits your needs. When you get sick, they will fuck you over.

Did ya know....as a 50 year old you'll need a colonoscopy ($3000 if no complications ) every three years. The ACA mandates that any policy you buy covers them.

Fuck that, The fucking federal government does not know what anybody needs. They need to stay the fuck out of people's personal business. No one should be paying for other people shit

The best thing for the nation would be a bipartisan move to restore funding to high risk pools, which the GOP purposely sabotaged years ago, expand Medicare, and work together tomake other fixes to the ACA as needed. Never going to happen though.
There is no fixing Obamacare, it's far too fucked up. Obamacare would've been just fine if it was an "opt in" from the start.
Obama care as it stands only works for progressives, it's not in the best interest of the rest of the country.

Someone summarized Obamacare brilliantly by saying, Obamacare only works for people who don't work.
and was its intent.

why can't he just pay the doctor? seem reasonable to you?

The best thing for the nation would be a bipartisan move to restore funding to high risk pools, which the GOP purposely sabotaged years ago, expand Medicare, and work together tomake other fixes to the ACA as needed. Never going to happen though.
There is no fixing Obamacare, it's far too fucked up. Obamacare would've been just fine if it was an "opt in" from the start.
Obama care as it stands only works for progressives, it's not in the best interest of the rest of the country.

Someone summarized Obamacare brilliantly by saying, Obamacare only works for people who don't work.
and was its intent.

It was a bribe to buy votes for Dem's.

get the federal government out of doctor's offices and hospitals please!!!!! Open Market Insurance thank you!

and was its intent.

It was a bribe to buy votes for Dem's.
but it's intent was to put all americans on the dole. Again, why it's tough to repeal it.

Yep... The GOP "failed" to take full ownership of this colossal shit sandwich, despite every effort of people like McConnell to do so! As a Conservative, I've never been happier to see a GOP failure! NOW, they can do what the fuck they promised to do and REPEAL this nonsense!

And I guarantee you... once they do that, the Democrats will suddenly be willing to work together on sensible health care reforms.

Thank you, Senators Lee, Paul and Moran, for standing strong!
Neither Trump nor the "Republicans" ever had a health care reform plan.

They lied to the rubes, and the rubes have still not caught on they were massively hoaxed.

If Trump and the "Republicans" repeal ObamaCare, things will get even worse than they are now. And Trump and the "Republicans" will STILL not have a solution.

You are being hoaxed again.

"Fool me once..."

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!")

And that's my plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

Awesome. Well done!

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!")

And that's my plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

Awesome. Well done!
he is well done, he's cooked.

why can't he just pay the doctor? seem reasonable to you?

I used to. I had a doctor, a urologist for kidney stones, he charged me $50 for the visit and $35 for x-rays. Now, he has to have a referral and since I now have insurance the visit costs me $125 and X-rays are a couple hundred dollars. This is all out of my pocket.

Forum List

Back