The GOP FAILED. There is no excuse for where we find ourselves.

And keeping it will fix nothing. It is a required purchase to remain a legal citizen of the United States.

And everyone should have health insurance in this country.

And I should not be forced to buy anything to remain a citizen in good standing in my own country, that is absurd. What a bunch of control freaks, freedom is no longer free is it.
Fine. Don't seek care when you become ill or injured.
Other premium holders should not be forced
to pay more to cover for you free riders.
why can't he just pay the doctor? seem reasonable to you?

I used to. I had a doctor, a urologist for kidney stones, he charged me $50 for the visit and $35 for x-rays. Now, he has to have a referral and since I now have insurance the visit costs me $125 and X-rays are a couple hundred dollars. This is all out of my pocket.
I know. the feds stuck their fingers in our business and it costs us more money. I was watching Tucker Carlson last night and he had on Charles Krauthammer and he agrees with me that tort reform is the only saving step to take. It's why you pay 125 today.

And I should not be forced to buy anything to remain a citizen in good standing in my own country, that is absurd. What a bunch of control freaks, freedom is no longer free is it.

I used to. I had a doctor, a urologist for kidney stones, he charged me $50 for the visit and $35 for x-rays. Now, he has to have a referral and since I now have insurance the visit costs me $125 and X-rays are a couple hundred dollars. This is all out of my pocket.
I know. the feds stuck their fingers in our business and it costs us more money. I was watching Tucker Carlson last night and he had on Charles Krauthammer and he agrees with me that tort reform is the only saving step to take. It's why you pay 125 today.

I've not seen any evidence it's the problem. It is a very small percent of overall costs.

I've not seen any evidence it's the problem. It is a very small percent of overall costs.
or not. here

Yep, we need tort reform, insurance to have no borders, we need to simplify the way insurance works, standardize billing costs. The referral method is BS. I get stones, I know what to do, I need to make sure they are stones and maybe use some pain pills. But first I go to the standard doctor, he takes the urine, tests it and then he refers me to the urologist, who then takes a urine sample and then x-rays and then prescribes the pain pills. Crazy I have to go to two doctors to get the insurance to pay.

Yep, we need tort reform, insurance to have no borders, we need to simplify the way insurance works, standardize billing costs. The referral method is BS. I get stones, I know what to do, I need to make sure they are stones and maybe use some pain pills. But first I go to the standard doctor, he takes the urine, tests it and then he refers me to the urologist, who then takes a urine sample and then x-rays and then prescribes the pain pills. Crazy I have to go to two doctors to get the insurance to pay.
it's called and open market system. there are doctors already offering up co-ops

it's called and open market system. there are doctors already offering up co-ops

I am looking into them, I haven't found one that I like yet.

Sorry about stones bro.

If that is the answer why do republicans do nothing?

Sorry about stones bro.

Thank you. They just need to repeal it, plain and simple. We aren't aware of health care costs. Why can't I shop for doctors? Why can't I change my health insurance like I do my auto or homeowners insurance? Maybe I am trying to keep it to simple, I don't know.

or not. here

New study shows that the savings from 'tort reform' are mythical

Sorry about stones bro.

Thank you. They just need to repeal it, plain and simple. We aren't aware of health care costs. Why can't I shop for doctors? Why can't I change my health insurance like I do my auto or homeowners insurance? Maybe I am trying to keep it to simple, I don't know.

But we need something more than repeal. Costs were skyrocketing long before ACA existed.

This heath care mess is not some "epic fail" by Republicans. Most Republicans don't want repeal. They're getting exactly what they want.

The blame falls squarely on incompetent milquetoast GOP leadership. Ryan and McConnell are not leaders. The only thing they're concerned with, is how quickly they can get outta there on Vacation. I think Trump vastly underestimated the lack of work ethic in our Congress. It's Vacation time. They out.

"I did not come to Washington to hurt people” - Crazy Shelley Moore Capito, Senator of West Virginia hysterically said when explaining why she flip-flopped on repealing Ocare.

by the way, there’s a recent historical parallel to a president like Trump who failed to take advantage of good circumstances. Crazy Jimmy Carter was elected during a period of conservative ascendance (1968-1992). Despite holding Democratic majorities in Congress, he clashed with his party’s leaders on Capitol Hill and failed to accomplish much. He left office giving way to the Reagan revolution. His presidency is now seen as a small Democratic blip in a sea of conservative victories.

Sorry about stones bro.

I think you are being reasonable.

The blame falls squarely on incompetent milquetoast GOP leadership. Ryan and McConnell are not leaders. The only thing they're concerned with, is how quickly they can get outta there on Vacation. I think Trump vastly underestimated the lack of work ethic in our Congress. It's Vacation time. They out.
I got an email today from someone targeting conservatives, and according to the email they will push for a vote tomorrow on the same repeal bill sent to obummer in 2015. We will see who's genuine or not.

"I did not come to Washington to hurt people” - Crazy Shelley Moore Capito, Senator of West Virginia hysterically said when explaining why she flip-flopped on repealing Ocare.

by the way, there’s a recent historical parallel to a president like Trump who failed to take advantage of good circumstances. Crazy Jimmy Carter was elected during a period of conservative ascendance (1968-1992). Despite holding Democratic majorities in Congress, he clashed with his party’s leaders on Capitol Hill and failed to accomplish much. He left office giving way to the Reagan revolution. His presidency is now seen as a small Democratic blip in a sea of conservative victories.
then she shouldn't have campaigned on repealing obummerfail. funny how these losers say shit just to get into office and do no work. She sounds like a welfare queen

Yeah, it's Vacation time. They out. Ole Trump truly underestimated the lack of work ethic in our Congress. They're only concerned with their lavish Vacation plans. They're all Millionaires and Billionaires. They're living the life of Royalty. Our Congress is a disgraceful mess. And i don't see that changing anytime soon. As long as we're stuck with this corrupt Two-Party System, nothing will change. I think Trump is now getting that.

It's Vacation time. They out. Ole Trump truly underestimated the lack of work ethic in our Congress. They're only concerned with their lavish Vacation plans. They're all Millionaires and Billionaires. They're living the life of Royalty. Our Congress is a disgraceful mess. And i don't see that changing anytime soon. As long as we're stuck with this corrupt Two-Party System, nothing will change. I think Trump is now getting that.
most of them never had a private job and don't know what effort it takes to work.

It's Vacation time. They out. Ole Trump truly underestimated the lack of work ethic in our Congress. They're only concerned with their lavish Vacation plans. They're all Millionaires and Billionaires. They're living the life of Royalty. Our Congress is a disgraceful mess. And i don't see that changing anytime soon. As long as we're stuck with this corrupt Two-Party System, nothing will change. I think Trump is now getting that.
BTW, trump will still win in 2020 landslide.

These douche-bags ran on repealing the ACA, now they are refusing to live up to their promises. Shocked I say!!! Fucking rtards of course voted to repeal when Obama was president; they know full well he'd never sign it. Fucking cowards.

Forum List

Back