The Good In America- Homeowner Shoots Burglar Several Times During Home Invasion

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Ah, sure warms the soul when hearing of such good deeds.

-Geaux
------------------------

According to Antioch Police, a 53 year old male was home alone working in his home office. His wife, who had just left the home, was notified of a motion alert on her phone from their home alarm system. This alarm was for the back of the house, downstairs from the home office.

She called her husband who armed himself and went to check on the motion alert.

The homeowner found two people inside his home, going through his belongings. He confronted the two subjects at gunpoint, and fearing for his life, fired several rounds from his firearm.

The two subjects fled from his house, still carrying some of his property. A few minutes later the subjects showed up at a local hospital, one of them suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.

At the time of this writing it appears this suspect’s injuries are not life threatening.

Those arrested are:

• 21 year old male; Vallejo and SF resident with a felony criminal history.
  • 19 year old female; Vallejo and SF resident.
Antioch: Homeowner Shoots Burglar Several Times During Home Invasion

Killing's never 'good.' Sometimes it's necessary, but it's still fucked up.
The suspects are reported to have non life threatening injuries. That pretty much means that there was no "killing's".

Meanwhile, way to go homeowner for standing up to law breaking thugs.

People who take to robbery are desperate. People who would kill or celebrate the deaths of robber are in love with money and things. As the Jedi say form no attachments. Not to people or things. Let go. If not for the whole no real lightsabers or Force aspect I'd be Jedi. :)

California...the homeowner probably is going to go to jail...

People who take to robbery are desperate. People who would kill or celebrate the deaths of robber are in love with money and things. As the Jedi say form no attachments. Not to people or things. Let go. If not for the whole no real lightsabers or Force aspect I'd be Jedi. :)
Uh huh. Jedi are fictional characters without homes. Let go? Just throw open your door and let desperate losers take take take! Brilliant. You better lay off sucking on your lightsaber, you got some serious toxic build up.

Uh huh. Jedi are fictional characters without homes. Let go? Just throw open your door and let desperate losers take take take! Brilliant. You better lay off sucking on your lightsaber, you got some serious toxic build up.

Jedi Church - Jedi Religion and Jedi Faith

"An Official Religion - Census Issues.

Make sure you answer the religion question correctly. The NZ Census bureau believe that the Jedi answer means "Response outside of scope" or "Answer understood, but will not be counted", whereas "satanism", "wican", "yoga" etc are valid answers.

Approximately 20000-30000 NZ'ers answer Jedi to the religion question every census since 1991, however, the number alone does not cause Jedi to be counted in NZ in the same table along with other religions as indicated above. In the UK, Jedi is counted ordinarily. "

You were saying?

Jedi Church - Jedi Religion and Jedi Faith

"An Official Religion - Census Issues.

Make sure you answer the religion question correctly. The NZ Census bureau believe that the Jedi answer means "Response outside of scope" or "Answer understood, but will not be counted", whereas "satanism", "wican", "yoga" etc are valid answers.

Approximately 20000-30000 NZ'ers answer Jedi to the religion question every census since 1991, however, the number alone does not cause Jedi to be counted in NZ in the same table along with other religions as indicated above. In the UK, Jedi is counted ordinarily. "

You were saying?
All righty. I stand corrected. You are not the only dweeb with a lightsabor fixation.

1. No, they aren't.

2. Forming no attachments is nonsense. And really detracted from those movies.

i have to call bullshit on that one....most are not desperate they are just opportunists or flat out too fucking lazy to do anything else...these idiots deserve what they got for many reasons.....

but the main one is....you dont creep a house with people in it....simple rule that all home robbers know...a professional would never consider hitting a house with people home....why bother? and it becomes a home invasion at that point...so the home owner has to determine....simple robbery or threat to my person and family....i will go with the latter....(watching a report on 'porch pirates') why else would they be there while you are home?

a good robber...knocks on the door first...simple as that....you dont want people in there and you sure to hell dont want to enter a home and come face to face with minors...home alone...so slackers are just there to rob ya and in the heat of the moment will rape and kill...

i dont think anyone wants to kill.....but there are interesting interviews with home owners who have been forced to do so...the range was from...'it haunts me daily' to "hell no, they got what they had coming"

i think he may confuse taking of property which i dont think i would kill over...you want me car...have at it...we have a couple of medium security prisons here...when they have a break out....i just toss my keys in my car and remove my purse....now the minute someone tries to enter my home.....i become a well armed crazy fucking white woman with great aim but hell i dont need to aim....dlbe 0 in a shotgun....the kick will knock me back but anything in front of me....is hit

Wrong. I worked hard for my stuff and value them more than a subhuman that thinks they are entitled to them. But you miss the point, if they are in your home you either assume the best and let them carry on their merry way, or you assume the worse and take action.

I would have entered the room where the subhumans were in the act of robbing me and shot them center mass.
No questions asked.

Forum List

Back