The God Emperor arrives to Finland!!! (Winning ahead)

Um yeah, he did. There's video.

Sure he did.

Are you really dumb enough to discount the evidence of ulyour own eyes?

I have to say, out of all the talking points you have taken from CNN this probably is the weakest. No one even pretends to take it seriously.

Then why did the Russians do it the same day he asked?

They didn't.

But they did.

Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying - CNNPolitics

The Trump - Putin summit has begun! Last time Trump met with a leader of a other country (Korea) the leftists had a pussy fit for weeks. This meeting will likewise will be included in the history book. So much ground to cover...

One epic meeting ahead!
In order for it to be in the history books, it would need to be recorded. This one won't be. It's private and will only be reported to us by the two leaders, who are both inveterate liars. Unless they come out swinging and vowing nuclear war, it will go down in history as a nothing burger.
When that doesn't happen what lies will you promote?

That you are intelligent and honorable.

And that you are now not on my ignore list for being too stupid and dishonorable.

Um yeah, he did. There's video.

Sure he did.

I have to say, out of all the talking points you have taken from CNN this probably is the weakest. No one even pretends to take it seriously.

Idiot, the 30.000 emails have never been released. The evidence was destroyed by Clinton's. She should be in jail.

Stop lying. I swear, you trumpkins think it's ok to lie just because you let tRump get away with it all the time.

The Trump - Putin summit has begun! Last time Trump met with a leader of a other country (Korea) the leftists had a pussy fit for weeks. This meeting will likewise will be included in the history book. So much ground to cover...

One epic meeting ahead!
In order for it to be in the history books, it would need to be recorded. This one won't be. It's private and will only be reported to us by the two leaders, who are both inveterate liars. Unless they come out swinging and vowing nuclear war, it will go down in history as a nothing burger.
When what doesn't happen? I'm not going to promote anything; I have never said I'm psychic. What lies will you promote?

Sure he did.

Idiot, the 30.000 emails have never been released. The evidence was destroyed by Clinton's. She should be in jail.
Stop lying. I swear, you trumpkins think it's ok to lie just because you let tRump get away with it all the time.

Trumpbots are like the German SS in WW2...they did whatever their leader told them to do....including lying, torturing and murdering millions of innocent people. Many Trumpbots are just as stupid, gullible and honorless, IMO (I am dead serious about that). Let's just hope Trump never asks them to start killing people.
Because if he does...I am positive many Trumpbots will do whatever he asks.

Last edited:

One epic meeting ahead!
When what doesn't happen? I'm not going to promote anything; I have never said I'm psychic. What lies will you promote?

Whatever lies Trump says. Trumpbots blindly believe whatever Trump tells them to believe.

That's the main difference between Obamabots and Trumpbots.
I don't think average Obamabots would ever have done horrible things to other people in Obama's name.
I (sadly) truly believe most Trumpbots would.

Trumpbots are like the SS in WW2...they did whatever their leader told them to do....including lying, torturing and murdering millions of innocent people. Trumpbots are just as stupid, gullible and honorless, IMO (I am dead serious about that). Let's just hope Trump never asks them to start killing people.
Because if he does...I am positive many Trumpbots will do whatever he asks.
paper2.jpg

Sure he did.

That's a fact you moron. Clinton deleted 30.000 emails, no not with a cloth... with bleach bit. She made sure to destroy the secrets that would put her in prison permanently.

That's a fact you moron. Clinton deleted 30.000 emails, no not with a cloth... with bleach bit. She made sure to destroy the secrets that would put her in prison permanently.
They were personal emails and the IT agency she handed them over to deleted them, not her.

They were personal emails and the IT agency she handed them over to deleted them, not her.

Sure they were... sure they were...

She destroyed evidence pure and simple.

Well, Norman, she lost the election and is wandering about embarrassing the Democratic Party, so why can't you give up on her imagined misdeeds? Is it because you'd prefer to vilify a washed up has been than talk about what your pompous ass leader is up to? Because he is REALLY fucking up, and you know it.

Well, Norman, she lost the election and is wandering about embarrassing the Democratic Party, so why can't you give up on her imagined misdeeds? Is it because you'd prefer to vilify a washed up has been than talk about what your pompous ass leader is up to? Because he is REALLY fucking up, and you know it.
Republicans are great,,,,,,,,at beating dead horses

Oh, STOP IT!

The FBI declared in a public statement that they recovered more than 15,000 OFFICIAL e-mails / documents she had destroyed. They stated these more than 15,000 OFFICIAL documents were required to be turned over in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act and Federal Records Act.

1. These were official documents - evidence, not 'personal papers'.

2. The Destruction of Evidence = 'Obstruction'.
- Every single document destroyed = 1 count of Obstruction. That means they had more than 15,000 counts of 'Obstruction' against Hillary.

3. Over 30,000 counts of criminal non-compliance with laws. Each one of those documents = 1 criminal count of violating the Federal Records Act AND 1 count of violating the Freedom of Information Act. That's more than 30,000 criminal counts.

Add the 15,000+ to the 30,000+ for Obstruction, and the FBI publicly declared that just based on the documents they recovered that Hillary tried to destroy, they discovered / had over 45,000 criminal counts against her.

...and that doesn't even include the criminal counts of 'illegal possession of classified', 'illegal handling classified', 'illegal storage of classified', illegal destruction of classified', 'destruction of govt equipment', Espionage, 'Criminal Negligence', etc....

Oh, STOP IT!

The FBI declared in a public statement that they recovered more than 15,000 OFFICIAL e-mails / documents she had destroyed. They stated these more than 15,000 OFFICIAL documents were required to be turned over in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act and Federal Records Act.

- Every single document destroyed = 1 count of Obstruction. That means they had more than 15,000 counts of 'Obstruction' against Hillary.

3. Over 30,000 counts of criminal non-compliance with laws. Each one of those documents = 1 criminal count of violating the Federal Records Act AND 1 count of violating the Freedom of Information Act. That's more than 30,000 criminal counts.

Add the 15,000+ to the 30,000+ for Obstruction, and the FBI publicly declared that just based on the documents they recovered that Hillary tried to destroy, they discovered / had over 45,000 criminal counts against her.

...and that doesn't even include the criminal counts of 'illegal possession of classified', 'illegal handling classified', 'illegal storage of classified', illegal destruction of classified', 'destruction of govt equipment', Espionage, 'Criminal Negligence', etc....
It's over, Easy. You need to let it go.

Well, Norman, she lost the election and is wandering about embarrassing the Democratic Party, so why can't you give up on her imagined misdeeds?

images
upload_2018-7-16_11-16-30.jpeg

Why can't you people just forget about how Hillary:

- Illegally had possession of TOP SECRET+ data

- Operated an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured TOP SECRET SERVER

- Gave persons without clearances access to the contents of the server

- Allowed 6 foreign entities to access TOP SECRET+ data (data SO classified, according to Obama, that it could not be released in any format without causing grave damage to our national security'

- Compromised US national security

- Rigged primaries

- Cheated in Debates

- Engaged in Election Fraud

- Violated Election Laws

- Broke Campaign Finance laws

- Colluded with / paid foreign spies and Russians for unverified data she illegally used in a US election

???

Isn't her election loss and personal embarrassment punishment enough for all of that?!

images

Just as soon as people like you stop lying about what really happened and stop trying to 'sugar-coat' it.

The facts are the facts, no matter how many times Hillary supporters / Liberals try to re-write them.

One epic meeting ahead!
the criminal scum libs have already tried to derail it by "indicting" some Russians that if guilty should have been dealt with by butt boy barry.
So, Meuller shouldn’t indict Russian state players who infiltrated our democracy because it’ll make little Donnie look bad?

Hey, you’ve got a little cream on your chin. You might want to wipe that off.
Yeah troll, that's exactly what I said, isn't it. The real question is why Obama let them get away with it on his watch.But we know why....
Dotard Donald asked the Russians to hack Hillary

After it was already known that they had. Who was president, then?

Oh, STOP IT!

AGAIN.....JUST STOP IT!

I have always respected you as a pretty smart lady. WHY do you continue to try to down-play what has been PROVEN to have happened? WHY are you being so disingenuous? WHY are you ignoring PROVEN CRIME on a record never seen at this scale by US politicians in US history before?

Forum List

Back